Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Taking the "no, but" down to a "no". Revolutionary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
It's fun to see Carl on commercials and on the main screen of peacock, get that montey king

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Sinteres posted:

This week's Hollywood Handbook was both really funny and also hard to listen to.

Her "whenever I'm on the show, I feel super unfunny" was amazing

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Listening to this week’s Double Threat today and was absolutely gob-smacked by the synchronicity of the HR Giger bit. But at least now I know what Giger looked like

Chronicles fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jan 22, 2022

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
The Little Ester drink episode of HH was an absolute corker....and now they are following up with a Dave Thomas episode!!!? Is it Try Month or something?

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

kevin: "so it's me and mickey mouse, and mickey's asking me about 'post-nut clarity'"

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I legitimately want a weekly This Book Changed My Life podcast. God bless LilyYily.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

So it's me and Mickey..Mouse. And Mickey is asking about post-nut clarity.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Once a month seems pretty perfect. https://twitter.com/scottaukerman/status/1486488567408902148?s=12

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Just found out that stitcher premium hosed me as well. My year runs out April 15th, but I no longer have access to any premium stuff. How are they this bad at this? I reached out to support, but it pisses me off.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Both app and website?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Yep. Shows me as non premium on both.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I went to download this week's Celebrity Sighting last night (Bobby Moynihan manages to make that high-pitched "Pbbt-pbbt-pbbt!" funny every single time) and found that my Stitcher Premium access had also been terminated.

Of course, I wasn't supposed to have it anyways, but it wouldn't shock me if they just cut off a ton of users by "accident" all at once.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
The Neighborhood Listen season 3 is out for free. Nicole Parker and Paul F. Tompkins have great chemistry, I was losing it at the part with Paul's ventriloquist dummy story.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
For all the complaints about Stitcher.....I think it was....what?....$60 for the entire year? Maybe less. Just 'The Flagrant Ones' patreon alone runs nearly $100 for the year. Wowzas.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

That's why every flagrant one makes half a million dollars

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
the actionboyz seem to be getting kind of despondent over recent events lol.

The highlander ep from yesterday includes what must be their 5th or 6th rant about how bad things are and how much America sucks

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Something new to grouse about besides how CGI is bad, and did you know that modren movies are so cookie-cutter and predictable? (But things do suck and every single day you get a reminder of how much it sucks and how it's going to just keep sucking in new, terrible ways.)

Today's Bonusnanza Extravaganza was exceptionally loose, even for a Bonusnanza epside, but man if Cactus Tony's "I did once give a handjob during that movie Memento and the person had a stroke." and the conversation that line kicked off didn't tickle me.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

JethroMcB posted:

Today's Bonusnanza Extravaganza was exceptionally loose, even for a Bonusnanza epside, but man if Cactus Tony's "I did once give a handjob during that movie Memento and the person had a stroke." and the conversation that line kicked off didn't tickle me.

I haven't listened yet, but I'm going to call you a god drat city slicker, and ты проклятие вампир

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica

Casey Finnigan posted:

The highlander ep from yesterday includes what must be their 5th or 6th rant about how bad things are and how much America sucks

Vote!

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

Casey Finnigan posted:

It's a lovely coincidence that a month ago Rodgers said "Thank god all these assholes don't read. Can you imagine if they figured out what you can read in books? They'd be banning books every single day."

And now it seems every day a new book is being discussed for banning from a library system or school system.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Can anyone tell me which Hollywood handbook episode it opens with “so it’s me, X person, Y person, and Vida Guerra.”

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the idea of hayes watching death note is really funny to me

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Hayes almost nails Carl with the Modern Man bit on flagrant ones today, and I'm so bummed he didn't pull it off

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
looking forward to the gray man teaser freezer

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

It's a blessing that I'll be able to say "Are you familiar with the survivalist concept of the gray man?" to a much wider audience

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
ayo is such a good guest lmao

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

giddyup

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
The "Bye" on Handbook this week...I don't know what caused Hayes to slip into that voice, but I know that we are all blessed that it happened.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I knew the heard the guitar on today's episode of Handbook and knew was going to Hayes was going to have a thing or two to say about it

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
you know they're right, this country is divided

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Great new Get Played theme song by Wiger.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

Chairman Capone posted:

It was hilarious. Personally? I think Devon is the 4th host.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Chairman Capone posted:

really good, especially considering how many insanely stupid songs we've heard Wiger sing with 100% confidence

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Shoutout to LilyYily. This Book Changed My Life is hilarious this week.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
hayes on this pro version is killing me

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

ArtVandelay posted:

Shoutout to LilyYily. This Book Changed My Life is hilarious this week.

CBB presents has really been a rotation of my favorite people it's wonderful.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
Scott going off on gamers on Threedom today lol.

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
Every time they say Hank Eubanks on TFO for a split second I think they're talking about Kevin Eubanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Snooze Cruise posted:

hayes on this pro version is killing me

I don't know how many chances Crawfod's gonna get