Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
NYTimes buying wordle gonna be weird when they extend the letter limit so they can rotate between COVIDISOVER and WARWITHRUSSIA every other day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
*blep*

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Gonna try to watch more this month

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The trick is to watch a loada stuff 90 mins or under :cheers:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

hek yeh

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I Before E posted:

Gonna try to watch more this month

This was supposed to be your year for watching movies. Unhook the anime/prestige tv tube from your vein and give your heart back to Cinema.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I watched five films already today. Holy moly

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yea ok posted:

thought of a funny joke.

me watching peter greenaway: every frame a painting :razzy:

lol

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Heck yeah!

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

NienNunb posted:

This was supposed to be your year for watching movies. Unhook the anime/prestige tv tube from your vein and give your heart back to Cinema.

Thank you for showing me the light, and I'm sorry for making you watch Wetlands

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Wordle 228 3/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

well that’s one way

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Wordle 228 2/6

🟨🟨⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Love those twos baby

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:laffo: going to college was a decision i'm never going to be allowed to financially recover from or be able to forget. absolutely no lessons learned other than i am more full of hate than ever

https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/1488865796193337345

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
I have never paid and will never pay a single dollar towards my student debt

motherfuckers can garnish my salary if they want it so bad

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

gently caress off Biden.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I got lucky because I had TOPS which paid for public college in Louisiana and was able to pay it off in my 20s. My co-workers are still paying off their loans into their 40s and 50s. I tell my kids all the time I honestly don't think they should go to college. College did poo poo all for my career or ability to make money. Better to go to a trade school and learn something specific.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Status Quo Joe. Things are going to get so much worse before they get better.

And yes, things will get better. I mean, Tom Brady just retired.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

A friend just started lying about having a degree to qualify for salary office jobs. He’s never been checked out for it and makes a good living doing almost nothing all day. He’s a high school drop out.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gonna be dolling out a lot of these today it seems

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Always thought it was weird that old timey school teachers thought they were owning the class dipshit by making him wear a cool wizard hat and sit in the corner where he didn't have to do work. Like that kid is livin the dream if you ask me

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Sneakin glimpses of goodly Ms. Applebaum’s derrière from the dunce stool like

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

NienNunb posted:

Sneakin glimpses of goodly Ms. Applebaum’s derrière from the dunce stool like

Gringe.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Eat My Fuc posted:

A friend just started lying about having a degree to qualify for salary office jobs. He’s never been checked out for it and makes a good living doing almost nothing all day. He’s a high school drop out.

hell yeah. I know a guy who lies on every resume and gets tons of good jobs. But he's terrible at keeping them. If I were braver I'd lie on a resume and apply for a CEO job.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

lie on your resume and get a job programming computer

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

King shitt

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

big time resume liar here

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I get paid to sit at home and watch films all day/work out and then occassionally throw together some social videos. life is good :cheers:

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I get paid to sit at home and watch films all day/work out and then occassionally throw together some social videos. life is good :cheers:

hell yeah

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

OHHH my life has been an utter misery for the last 23+ months.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

What are some animes I might like if the animes I like are

Death Note
Miyazaki movies
Akira
Dragon Ball Z
Speed Racer
Angel’s Egg
Fooly Cooly
Cowboy Bebop

and I love Evangelion because it hits for me as one of the funniest shows of all time because of how brain dead it is. but I am not sure if that was it’s intent my friends described it as this emotional thing

I have hated every other Anime I have ever seen. I have only read one Manga, Berzerk, and I enjoyed it.

Eat My Fuc fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Feb 2, 2022

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I don't know

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

watch real movies instead like uh the marine

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

the original berserk run is cool. don't really know other animes.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Heres my 10/10s the top 2 are NGE and End of Evangelion, The "FUnniest things ever" (Dipshit)

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

watch real movies instead like uh the marine

Ive seen em all only the cartoons are left

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Death Note
Miyazaki movies
Akira
Dragon Ball Z
Speed Racer
Angel’s Egg
Fooly Cooly
Cowboy Bebop

and I love Evangelion because it hits for me as one of the funniest shows of all time because of how brain dead it is. but I am not sure if that was it’s intent my friends described it as this emotional thing

I have hated every other Anime I have ever seen. I have only read one Manga, Berzerk, and I enjoyed it.

It’s time for me to whoop your rear end

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Eat My Fuc posted:

Death Note
Miyazaki movies
Akira
Dragon Ball Z
Speed Racer
Angel’s Egg
Fooly Cooly
Cowboy Bebop

try redline. just a movey

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

yea ok posted:

Heres my 10/10s the top 2 are NGE and End of Evangelion, The "FUnniest things ever" (Dipshit)

Nice i’ll look these up.

Sorry evangelion is just really funny, doesn’t mean I did not enjoy it I enjoyed it a lot. The ending was like that Rocko’s Modern Life episode about the Wacky Deli cartoon when they try to get cancelled.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i dont care if you don't look at mine. who cares?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cavauro posted:

i dont care if you don't look at mine. who cares?

it looks good. i will find it also