Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS: the question doesn't matter if it never crosses God's mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

change six billion diapers

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

girl dick energy posted:

KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS: the question doesn't matter if it never crosses God's mind

Aesma.txt

also, :mods:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I don't think it fits as a thread title, unfortunately.

Edit: What does fit, though is

KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS: Assume God creates a perfect universe...

is that good
Apr 14, 2012
When interpreting religious texts, it can be helpful to get around the fact that Literalism isn't a universal religious doctrine. The literal 'God messes with Job' part isn't necessarily more important than the 'If bad things happen to you and your friends tell you "Well that's just God's Plan" they're arseholes and that's no way to run a society' part.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

TK-42-1 posted:

Imagine being one of the gods who went to create their universe and just drew a big ol blank. No thoughts. Just watching all their friends look off into the horizon and create existence and thinking 'oh poo poo oh gently caress i didnt look up how to do this' and ending up expending their godhood on an empty soup of creation that does gently caress all.

Imagine coming to throne and discovering the consensus is that your universe was just copied off the god next door's work.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Cowcaster posted:

Sometimes I try to calculate how many I've changed

It's probably not in the five figures? But if it were I wouldn't be shocked.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

you should really get yourself potty trained booya

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

MikeJF posted:

Imagine coming to throne and discovering the consensus is that your universe was just copied off the god next door's work.

Imagine being a god and having imposter syndrome.

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

genesis 3:12 posted:

And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

Achieve apotheosis via butt-fruit consumption or grinding leviathan + behemoth. Bing Bong, so simple!

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Cowcaster posted:

this needs to be the new title tbh. i’m in the same boat and this kid is pissing me out of house and home.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

TK-42-1 posted:

Imagine being one of the gods who went to create their universe and just drew a big ol blank. No thoughts. Just watching all their friends look off into the horizon and create existence and thinking 'oh poo poo oh gently caress i didnt look up how to do this' and ending up expending their godhood on an empty soup of creation that does gently caress all.

sounds like the best outcome tbh

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
And it still canonically produces someone capable of breaking the firmament on their own to join Zoss.

Precambrian
Apr 30, 2008

Abaddon mentioned in a post that there's nothing stopping some unopened universe's greatest hero from breaking through and reaching Throne only to land right in the middle of some annoyed residents. I like to imagine there's a special angelic task force tasked by Zoss to grab these guys before they become a nuisance. It's now down to only one angel, and he's chasing Allison on the grounds that he assume she's Earth's greatest arcane warrior-scientist, what they call a barista.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Starbucks, the most dangerous dojo.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

skaianDestiny posted:

And it still canonically produces someone capable of breaking the firmament on their own to join Zoss.

The Coolest Amoeba

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Operant is having a year

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1489995770715594754?s=20&t=MsyyC1piCBWYn098pv1GSw

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

Oof, he really is. I can relate! I felt like I got a year's worth of stupid bad luck on my plate in January, and Operant's getting worse luck than I did.

Sending all the support and positive vibes I can through my soul flame (and also Patreon).

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021
Dear god,
enough you rear end in a top hat

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

k6bd thread posted:

Job discussion

Operant posted:

man you guys are gonna love the next part of this book

you didn't tell us it was going to be an autobiographical reenactment

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
*pulls a Job, godishly*

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

OPAONI posted:

Dear god,
enough you rear end in a top hat

Next time I see that rear end in a top hat on the road I'm going to give him what for.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Appendicitis is luckily something that's easy to bounce back from once the lapro is done, which I can confirm from personal experience.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Hoping that between this and their mother having a severe illness, babyrant has some kindly aunties to take care of them in the interim (and most definitely not try to teach them the art of Cutting)

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

the holy poopacy posted:

you didn't tell us it was going to be an autobiographical reenactment

Joberant

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Financial prosperity has nothing to do with moral fortitude! :rant:

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

The sanctioned action is to cut (your appendix out)

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Goddamn Operant, hope you’re ok. Good news if he caught it early it’s pretty simple and quick - had mine out last year. Still real lovely!

Lasting Damage
Feb 26, 2006

Fallen Rib
good grief my man

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Holy poo poo Operant, hope you feel better soon.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Don't Reach Heaven The Normal Way

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

Hoping that between this and their mother having a severe illness, babyrant has some kindly aunties to take care of them in the interim (and most definitely not try to teach them the art of Cutting)

"Comic-drawer's child I command you to stop crying! Auntie has a terrible hangover."

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I think that's a more exciting cliffhanger than what happened in the comic. I hope everyone is okay.

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

God knows that the secret to his defeat is about to be revealed and he is trying to stop it.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Ashcans posted:

Goddamn Operant, hope you’re ok. Good news if he caught it early it’s pretty simple and quick - had mine out last year. Still real lovely!

Operant? More like Operate.

Feel better quickly buddy, Babbadon needs you!

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Babbadon and Abbamom.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Opperant just stacking his late ‘21 / early ‘22 schedule with a ton of poo poo so he’s got a clear spring/summer with the wife and kid

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1492144592560472068

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Operant seems to be having one of those horrible chunks of time off where your body goes "Oh hey I don't have to work like this anymore? Ok!" and breaks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
I think dermabond is used after laparoscopic surgery (e.g. for appendicitis) so that's the glue I'm guessing he's referring to.

Honestly glad to hear that it could only be a month or two, but if it's longer then it's longer. His family has to come first.