Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I have a twitter account only so I can click on tweets without getting a pop up. I don't engage with twitter, really. You have to follow at least one account so at first I had Marvel Studios because whatever, but I've switched to following Joey Janella and Nyla Rose. Anyways, here's a tweet. Not necessarily a great one but I've decided to be the change I want to see in the world and start posting wrestling tweets in the wrestling tweet thread.

https://twitter.com/JANELABABY/status/1488761972401266690

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

It's weird that people keep doing these only about getting out the WWE. Oh well I'm sure the Gareths of the world are correct and the WWE is an amazing place to work though!

Well obviously Tony Khan is paying for all of them it's the only thing that makes logical sense in this world

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

FART DARTH SAID WHAT!?

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I just noticed he misspelled ninja lol

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

RandolphCarter posted:

I just noticed he misspelled ninja lol

It being Hulk Hogan, he could also be misspelling something else.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Malcolm Excellent posted:

FART DARTH SAID WHAT!?

He wanted an Anna Jay figure to lick or kiss or something because it’s the closest he’ll ever get to the real thing. Very normal post :)

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

a cyborg mug posted:

He wanted an Anna Jay figure to lick or kiss or something because it’s the closest he’ll ever get to the real thing. Very normal post :)

Can't say he's lying though...

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

neoaxd posted:

Can't say he's lying though...

why is everyone making awful posts today

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

flatluigi posted:

Forget it Flatluigi...it's Punch Sport Pagoda

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

flatluigi posted:

Today? My posts have been awful since day one!

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Any questions for Ian? Ask away!

https://twitter.com/IanRiccaboni/status/1488910524960186370?s=20&t=zAXZluxnMIWDhchUhBBoyg

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/Malcolmvelli/status/1488914771583897606

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/RealKeithLee/status/1488902667321675787

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Keith Lee's... a Jedi?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Keith Lee's... a Jedi?

nope.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Dragonball shirt and Eevee hat - this Lee guys a real nerd!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

When you wrestle as good as Keith then you get to tweet like that.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

When you wrestle as good as Keith then you get to tweet like that.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
is Keith Lee good, because quoting the sith code makes me predisposed to thinking he's the loving worst.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

karmicknight posted:

is Keith Lee good, because quoting the sith code makes me predisposed to thinking he's the loving worst.

he's really good, one of the last good dudes in nxt. massive but does loads of cool flippy poo poo. super fast for his size

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

OK well technically a sith but aren't they kinda like jedi as well?

PLEASE NOBODY FROM THE STAR WARS THREAD KRAMER IN HERE FOR A 50 PAGE LECTURE ON THIS

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Ganso Bomb posted:

I dunno, this seems like a pretty chill response by a normal dude who probably saw internet weirdos being weirdos about their favorite weirdo wrestling character. And probably better to say something now to try and shut those weirdos up than wait for the weirdos to get even weirder.

Jordan Olds (Gwarsenio) has always seemed like a really solid dude. He just enjoys stuff and wants other people to enjoy stuff, and doesn't get all precious about his work.

I really miss the 2M2LN podcast where they used to dunk on a lovely album every week.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

keith lee debuts by powerbombing some dude in the crowd for having a bad video game opinion sign

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

OK well technically a sith but aren't they kinda like jedi as well?

PLEASE NOBODY FROM THE STAR WARS THREAD KRAMER IN HERE FOR A 50 PAGE LECTURE ON THIS

I have bad news, I am already here.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

he's really good, one of the last good dudes in nxt. massive but does loads of cool flippy poo poo. super fast for his size

did he do anything of note in promotions that actually exist? Regardless, super fast for his size + got covid pretty bad and publicily + aging, that seems like a combo that means he should land in GCW or do a PWG show or like a Warrior Wrestling date before he gets contracted anywhere.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

karmicknight posted:

You're really unnecessarily cranky about pretty much everything

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

ASenileAnimal posted:

keith lee debuts by powerbombing some dude in the crowd for having a bad video game opinion sign

this would rule. someone snatching and tearing up the video game signs would be the biggest face in the company instantly.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Elephant Ambush posted:

You're really unnecessarily cranky about pretty much everything

nope.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

karmicknight posted:

did he do anything of note in promotions that actually exist?

yeah nxt

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

karmicknight posted:

did he do anything of note in promotions that actually exist? Regardless, super fast for his size + got covid pretty bad and publicily + aging, that seems like a combo that means he should land in GCW or do a PWG show or like a Warrior Wrestling date before he gets contracted anywhere.

Yes, former PWG World Champion Keith Lee has wrestled in PWG.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Mob posted:

Yes, former PWG World Champion Keith Lee has wrestled in PWG.

Alright, cool, what are his big stand out matches from PWG. I legit have never watched him wrestle.

that was a game show from a decade ago.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

karmicknight posted:

Alright, cool, what are his big stand out matches from PWG. I legit have never watched him wrestle.

BOLA 2017 is probably the best place to start

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Keith owns. Works in a way where every move he does looks properly Big and Powerful. Carries himself like a star in the ring. I dont care about his dorky tweets, they’re inoffensive.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

karmicknight posted:

this is like a lame poo poo gimmick i woud do

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

karmicknight posted:

They should probably just hire him.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

karmicknight posted:

This match and the one they ran in PWG are both masterpieces.

https://youtu.be/y2oHPYHF9gU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

My instinct is to call Keith Lee a big nerd who I don't care about because his tweets and whatnot are so bad but I'm pretty sure i'll watch him and think "woah this big boy rules" and never bring up what I said about him in the past :razzy:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

NienNunb posted:

This match and the one they ran in PWG are both masterpieces.

https://youtu.be/y2oHPYHF9gU

Mob posted:

BOLA 2017 is probably the best place to start

I'll check it out.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

best wrestler on the planet kenneyh omega is a massive nerd as well...
just saying

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
yeah, but Kenny Omega is a nerd about things that I don't know anything about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

keith is cool. does cool poo poo in the ring and hes ab ig fat guy, it owns

i hope covid didnt gently caress up his cardio cuz he was a big man that could MOVE