Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

https://twitter.com/CanadaInPeril/status/1488635594498584588

Where can I order a

(C)
V
i
v
i
a
n
-
m
a
r
t
TO LIVE
afdgfkjaha
fine art FREE Canada

flag from & does it come with the goose?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Please. Let me tell you all about how you're all idiots. I am of superior intellect here. Go suck some dicks. You have all fucking stupid opinions. This is my fucking opinion.

I get such creepy Matt Gaetz vibes from this guy

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
pierre poutine is probably the next leader of the cons so enjoy it

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
someone just made a Ram Ranch Bingo card for the trucker voice chat stream that’s getting trolled

https://bingobaker.com/view/4842936

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Loving the comeback renaissance of ram ranch.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
These guys know that our side of the border requires a vaxx from incoming truckers too, right?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Zeroisanumber posted:

These guys know that our side of the border requires a vaxx from incoming truckers too, right?

They did their own research, so no.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Zeroisanumber posted:

they're absolute low-iq dumb fucks, so no they don't

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

They were legit talking about haarp being used to seed the incoming winter storm and filling the snow with vaccines on the trucker chat today. And reports of antifa going around poking random protestors with vax. Also microchips in the jab and hot sexy cowboys at RAM RANCH

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
cripes the dnd thread is going off over The Great Reformer, Hero Cop Peter Sloly

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Mameluke posted:

cripes the dnd thread is going off over The Great Reformer, Hero Cop Peter Sloly

never post in dnd

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

skewetoo posted:

They were legit talking about haarp being used to seed the incoming winter storm and filling the snow with vaccines on the trucker chat today. And reports of antifa going around poking random protestors with vax. Also microchips in the jab and hot sexy cowboys at RAM RANCH

the Antifa plot to jab random strangers in the street with vaccines is my favourite so far

I also liked the guy last night who said he knew Canada was doomed when Don Cherry got kicked off HNIC.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
I've been in the cum zone this whole time

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
https://mobile.twitter.com/denoflore/status/1488682501006675968

bad coincidence on the twitter URL number though

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

How long can you run a big rig off of fuel you had run up to you on a 4-wheeler?

This whole event doesn't seem well thought-out.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

« C-SPAM › [Canada] he's truly "disgusting"

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i guess you can't be wrong all the time

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

im glad "the line" is back

https://medium.com/cosy/canadas-anti-lockdown-movement-should-be-concerning-why-aren-t-we-sounding-an-alarm-8c0fde13ad3e

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

oh my god lol that’s why nothing is happening, they got fleeced and are stuck there, out of pocket for thousands in gas and food etc. when they expected to get reimbursed and have a leader to charge parliament or something

jfc lmao

I'm getting a feeling akin to January 6th where the rioters just stood around and thought something was just going to happen like someone was going to come out and announce the big freedom change. These idiots didn't plan long-term. Just thought they would yell enough for things to happen.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
rules of the convoy channel:

-no discussing other channels
-no discussing Pat King
-no discussing the GoFundMe
-no discussing Tamara Lich
-no discussing Ram Ranch or the Cum Zone
-think of the children
-no "politics"

as you can imagine these rules are not going over well with the free thinkers.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Starsfan posted:

rules of the convoy channel:

-no discussing other channels
-no discussing Pat King
-no discussing the GoFundMe
-no discussing Tamara Lich
-no discussing Ram Ranch or the Cum Zone
-no "politics"

as you can imagine these rules are not going over well with the free thinkers.

sounds like cancel culture to me. :colbert:

the Mayor McCheese guy is up if anyone was on the MarkEast stream.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

:sickos:

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

President Xi., My name is Gord Tremblay. I am 7 years old. I live in Ottawa. The truckers are starving my family, and will not stop honking even though we can't sleep. Please send Chengdu J-20 Multirole Stealth Fighter Aircraft.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

mediaphage posted:

« C-SPAM › [Canada] he's truly "disgusting"

these guys seem to think racism is a zero sum game. like if Trudeau is a racist, then they aren't racists, because all the racist quota available in Canada is used up.

the good news is everybody can be a racist if they just try hard enough.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Karach posted:

these guys seem to think racism is a zero sum game. like if Trudeau is a racist, then they aren't racists, because all the racist quota available in Canada is used up.

the good news is everybody can be a racist if they just try hard enough.

they have about half a point - half of the arguments against them stem entirely from an inflated sense of morality on the part of the rest of the country and if you make yourself a moral authority when you constantly did blackface as an adult, well don't expect those arguments to do anything

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

mediaphage posted:

they have about half a point - half of the arguments against them stem entirely from an inflated sense of morality on the part of the rest of the country and if you make yourself a moral authority when you constantly did blackface as an adult, well don't expect those arguments to do anything

when your protest has more than one nazi and confederate flag flying, it's easy for opportunists like Trudeau to score points by dunking on you. they basically lost the media war on day 1.

and that's because this isn't much of a movement. it's just a pile of people nursing the same grievance who've all been grifted. if they had some media savvy, they might realize that the majority of onlookers are not going to side with nazis and people who steal soup from the homeless.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
They don't give a poo poo about the media war, they don't watch the same media.

Constantly berating journalists then pulling poo poo like this

https://twitter.com/Yanky_Pollak/status/1488730879048437761?s=20&t=AO1f8fxWOzYyWYHwL5t_PQ

(warning annoying as gently caress to watch and basically shitlord irl).

It's just literally the worst people.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

heather stefanson is giving an update on health orders today, whats the odds she thanks the convoy and lifts all restrictions while we have less than 150 hospital beds open provincewide?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

DariusLikewise posted:

heather stefanson is giving an update on health orders today, whats the odds she thanks the convoy and lifts all restrictions while we have less than 150 hospital beds open provincewide?

She will lift them on Friday at 4:30pm or on a weekend or something when no one is watching and never during a live appearance. It will be a letter posted on Twitter maybe?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

apatheticman posted:

https://twitter.com/Yanky_Pollak/status/1488730879048437761?s=20&t=AO1f8fxWOzYyWYHwL5t_PQ

winnig hearts and minds lik any good occupation

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Karach posted:

when your protest has more than one nazi and confederate flag flying, it's easy for opportunists like Trudeau to score points by dunking on you. they basically lost the media war on day 1.

and that's because this isn't much of a movement. it's just a pile of people nursing the same grievance who've all been grifted. if they had some media savvy, they might realize that the majority of onlookers are not going to side with nazis and people who steal soup from the homeless.

yeah they don't care about how the Mainstream Liberal Media paints them; i'm just explaining why they respond like this to your "racism is a zero-sum game" comment.

apatheticman posted:

i'm half surprised we're not seeing more of this yet. people are gonna be really fed up if they don't poo poo or get off the pot soon

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/btaplatt/status/1488933144489254912

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

A highlight from the stream: Woman explaining how she hasn't worn a mask in a year. In the background, her kid starts coughing. Perfect comedic timing.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

lmao. and so the cycle begins again.

maybe the less batshit reactionaries will be completely worn down this time and just let the nutjob candidate win.

Honey Im Homme
Sep 3, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/DeafAlertChimpanzeeVoteNay-eknDmPZajZZRyg8s

:bravo:

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
We take another step towards Prime Minister Leslyn Lewis.

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
thank god I don’t live near centertown anymore jfc.

it’s honestly hilarious that the city and the fed have just tolerated this. but I guess the longer it goes the less goodwill these idiots will have towards them when the actual police response comes down

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

love moving from one country where a tent pole of the conservative party is hating queers

to another country where a tent pole of the conservative party is apparently also hating queers

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

all the croissant chat is making me hungry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mashed
Jul 27, 2004

Lol. I mean the nutty right most candidate they have surely has to win this time ?