Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

FRESH BALLS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

ONLY CUM IN ANIME GIRLS

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
the fed cons are going to split back up soon

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
isn't that kind of what the ppc is?

Vakal
May 11, 2008

mashed_penguin posted:

Lol. I mean the nutty right most candidate they have surely has to win this time ?

I pretty sure they are going to have to get someone who is a native french speaker this time to even have a chance.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

welp no choice but to court the PPC

quick, get the guy who can breathe through his balls

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
call me when he tases his own balls

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

isn't that kind of what the ppc is?

nah the ppc is way more insane than basic reformers

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
Always remember the worst outcome is certain

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

oh my god I actually forgot about the ball breather guy

jettisonedstuff
Apr 9, 2006

mashed_penguin posted:

Lol. I mean the nutty right most candidate they have surely has to win this time ?

lol if you don't think the Conservatives have a huge advantage going into this next election regardless of their leader. every 10 years a plurality of voters decide that it's time for a change and will vote for whichever of the Libs or Cons isn't in power no matter who the leader is.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
The amount of no names that had their press release ready to go is hilarious.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Durf posted:

quick, get the guy who can breathe through his balls

uh, what?

is that a symptom of ligma?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

bring back stockwell day

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists

DariusLikewise posted:

bring back stockwell day

Didn't they replace that with Family Day in Ontario?

Yellow Ant
Feb 28, 2016
The “Freedom” convoy was successful in removing a Federal Leader! 😃

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

uh, what?

is that a symptom of ligma?

the saint john ppc candidate

PPC candidate calls himself a 'semen retention soldier,' claims he can breathe into his testicles

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

they’re going to bring in a real psychopath then Justin will lib it up and pull some actually unforgivable poo poo as is nature to the Liberal and we’re going full fash

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

gently caress, I guess I have to vote for Trudeau if I don't want Prime Minister Jordan Peterson.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

jettisonedstuff posted:

lol if you don't think the Conservatives have a huge advantage going into this next election regardless of their leader. every 10 years a plurality of voters decide that it's time for a change and will vote for whichever of the Libs or Cons isn't in power no matter who the leader is.

What if we had a competent NDP that wasn’t either supporting the Liberals or taking weird idpol stances?

:thunk:

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Noblesse Obliged posted:

they’re going to bring in a real psychopath then Justin will lib it up and pull some actually unforgivable poo poo as is nature to the Liberal and we’re going full fash

Trudeau is going to pretty much become Conservative to appeal to people while Conservatives start taking in ball-breathers and scam artists.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/bkives/status/1488947366170398722?s=20&t=Bz3a_USw9Kwb46pQ9wkUmg

manitoba is just much more honest than the other provinces you see

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Trudeau is going to pretty much become Conservative to appeal to people while Conservatives start taking in ball-breathers and scam artists.

Trudeau is already conservative, that fact means that the Conservatives have to resort to red-faced shrieking about the great replacement to define themselves against him which also means that people like O'Toole who want to sell themselves as the better version of conservatives get deposed by the shriekers

the big problem for the country is this:

jettisonedstuff posted:

the more the cons brand themselves as fash and fash-adjacent because there's no daylight between their neoliberal economic policies and Trudeau's, the more it's going to suck when we inevitably elect a conservative majority because people got tired of Trudeau

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
https://twitter.com/noellenarwhal/status/1488929498825375748?s=21

:perfect:

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

vyelkin posted:

the more the cons brand themselves as fash and fash-adjacent because there's no daylight between their neoliberal economic policies and Trudeau's, the more it's going to suck when we inevitably elect a conservative majority because people got tired of Trudeau

I pretty much agree EXCEPT that O'Toole seems to have been turfed by MPs largely angry that he let the conversion ban therapy pass. I don't think attacking LGTBQ is going to work with people under 50 the way it did in 2006. Likewise, nobody under 50 can really remember high interest rates the way boomers can. The Conservatives only win if they appeal to centrists and keep their party from splitting in two, I don't think either of those things are about to happen.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
nothing matters when Ontario will continue to elect 100 Liberals every election

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

RealityWarCriminal posted:

You're welcome.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

might be difficult to remove ontario from confederation but it's worth a shot

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Quebec and Ontario should leave and start our own country. We'll call it OG Canada.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
What's the ram ranch thing about? I missed the last couple days

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Danaru posted:

https://www.twitch.tv/markeast

trolls in a zello room blaring "WELCOME TO THE CUM ZONE" or yelling "gently caress off nazis" before getting banned

edit: I'd like to point out that in addition to trolling these folks, the person running it is also using the stream to promote donations to various NPO's- the ottawa food bank being the choice for today

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Danaru posted:

”KnowYourMeme” posted:

Ram Ranch is a song by surreal erotic artist Grant MacDonald which features over-the-top sexual lyrics with little rhythmic relationship to the accompanying beat.

It’s just something rude to spam when trolling the trucker voice chat.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

EIGHTEEN NAKED COWBOYS IN THE SHOWERS AT RAM RANCH!
BIG HARD THROBBING COCKS WANTING TO BE SUCKED!
EIGHTEEN COWBOYS WANTING TO BE hosed!
COWBOYS IN THE SHOWERS AT RAM RANCH!
ON THEIR KNEES WANTING TO SUCK COWBOY COCKS!
RAM RANCH REALLY ROCKS!

jettisonedstuff
Apr 9, 2006

RealityWarCriminal posted:

?

Liberals won 80 in 2015, and less than that in the last 2 elections. They'll probably have less than 70 in the next one.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD24TG33w2E

play at work with sound on

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Another Bill posted:

Quebec and Ontario should leave and start our own country. We'll call it OG Canada.

ok but in spirit of keeping things og, quebec should be renamed "left canada" and ontario "right canada"

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

infernal machines posted:

lmao. and so the cycle begins again.

maybe the less batshit reactionaries will be completely worn down this time and just let the nutjob candidate win.

which one?

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

thank god I don’t live near centertown anymore jfc.

it’s honestly hilarious that the city and the fed have just tolerated this. but I guess the longer it goes the less goodwill these idiots will have towards them when the actual police response comes down

i mean the answer everyone seems to be dancing around is that much like the jan 6 shitshow none of this actually challenges power in any meaningful way. people have yet to come to terms with the fact that the american capitol building, Canadian parliament, whatever physical centre of political power you like, have been subsumed by our political culture and are now just symbolic places that we think matter because we perform rituals that are a pantomime of politics. But nothing is really decided there, no meaningful decisions are made on the behalf of the electorate, everything is largely determined before hand completely divorced by the electoral process and even the politicians who are nominally threatened by these displays are easily replaceable with any other person who is willing to just act as a scapegoat for people who only understand politics through morality plays and storytime.

in order for anyone to realize this, liberal or conservative, they'd have to admit that these places are functionally useless, our electoral system that is supposed to drive our political process is no longer a vehicle for any kind of serious political change, and that we can only sit around and hope our government isn't full of the worst kinds of grifters and incompetent failchildren so that we get a slice of the resource distribution that is the actual purpose of politics, now completely abstracted by culture war and online sideshows.

so why gently caress with it? it's free content for everyone and doesn't accomplish anything while people on both sides believe it's an existential threat to the existing order. it's perfect.

now I think that the Canadian government system is largely more functional, but you only have to watch doug ford and the liberals the preceded him operate for a few years to see how much grift goes on now. the only mixed economy we have is that it's part ponzi scheme part MLM, everyone knows it, but we're our own confidence men, grinning and telling ourselves that everything's going to be great even when we all know - and post about it on here! - that it isn't.

Dreylad has issued a correction as of 21:21 on Feb 2, 2022

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

ah but of course

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

omg i hate them all so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enki42
Jun 11, 2001
#ATMLIVESMATTER

Put this Nazi-lover on ignore immediately!

Suplex Liberace posted:

omg i hate them all so much

i wonder what she thinks "immunocompromised" means and how that might be relevant to the statement "get vaccinated"