Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

MPP is back baby!!!

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Literally A Person posted:

Worked like a drat charm.

Whoa LAP is back.

*shits pants*

*cause LAP likes that*

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I poop

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

we all poop

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i have been informed by my lawyers i may have inadvertently hurt the feelings of some older goons or goons with colostomy bags so uh we mostly all poop sorry

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I always poop

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

BONER X posted:

i have been informed by my lawyers i may have inadvertently hurt the feelings of some older goons or goons with colostomy bags so uh we mostly all poop sorry

everybody poops needs to be updated, so ableist

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
There was a show over here called Spitting Image. In one of their sketches they did a song, I can't remember what the name was but it went like this:

Everyone goes to the toilet
Everyone goes to the loo
No matter who--ooo you a--aare
Everyone does a poo!

I sang that around the house for a week when I was 7 until my mother threatened to put a stop to it.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

everybody poops*

* except your grandma and she wishes she could

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

americans may know spitting image from the genesis music video for land of confusion, god what hideous puppets

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
good page 4 me and bags fly :q:

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
The spitting image puppets were actually quite lifelike.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Valko posted:

The spitting image puppets were actually quite lifelike.

looks like they just glued some hair and props to a half cooked sausage

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
making this post as i let a huge load dump out my loose sphincter

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

There was a show on SciFi called Happy. One episode they are at a retirement home and it turns out all the old people are Nazis. So one guy ends up fighting them off using two colostomy bags like numchuks.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Booty Pageant posted:

making this post as i let a huge load dump out my loose sphincter

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

TIP posted:

looks like they just glued some hair and props to a half cooked sausage

Strange you should mention that. I can't remember his name but his expense account was looked into and he seemed to live on a diet of pringles and pepperami (kind of a british slimjim).

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

donkey salami posted:

There was a show on SciFi called Happy. One episode they are at a retirement home and it turns out all the old people are Nazis. So one guy ends up fighting them off using two colostomy bags like numchuks.

I loved that show but I didn't finish watching it. I think it might have been the baby in a microwave that put me off or else the creepy torturer threatening to slice Christopher Meloni's penis like a salami.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Valko posted:

Strange you should mention that. I can't remember his name but his expense account was looked into and he seemed to live on a diet of pringles and pepperami (kind of a british slimjim).

not that there's anything wrong with that :sweatdrop:

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I'd watch it if I saw it was on. It did have a plot that I think would have helped if I was following it all. But each episode had its own weirdness.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

BONER X posted:

they're so elitist with their sewn shut buttholes!! where's the representation for j-pouchers???

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

My favorite obscure tv show is Video Power. the second season was an amazingly cheap game show where kids actually competed in NES games and stuff, and the first season was a cartoon. That cartoon starred 5 of Acclaim's video game characters, working as The Power Team, and fighting Mr. Big

those characters were (from left to right)

Kwirk, a cool talking tomato from the game Kwirk
Tyrone, a basketball player from Arch-Rivals
Bigfoot, the monster truck
Max Force, the cop from Narc
and Kuros, the guy from Wizards & Warriors

both seasons were hosted by JOHNNY ARCADE, and it was the most 1990 thing in existence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PMTqQQbR_k

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Re school chat I ... feel like I cruised that "doing well with little effort, but will crash and burn when you need to apply yourself" wave juuuust long enough to get a B on my MSc, somehow. I think I may have been incredibly lucky.

And no in no way does this ever show up as impostor syndrome. *cough*

I am, again, really lucky to have ended up in one of those niches where we all build our own definition of what our field is, which helps.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

signalnoise posted:

My favorite obscure tv show is Video Power. the second season was an amazingly cheap game show where kids actually competed in NES games and stuff, and the first season was a cartoon. That cartoon starred 5 of Acclaim's video game characters, working as The Power Team, and fighting Mr. Big

those characters were (from left to right)

Kwirk, a cool talking tomato from the game Kwirk
Tyrone, a basketball player from Arch-Rivals
Bigfoot, the monster truck
Max Force, the cop from Narc

both seasons were hosted by JOHNNY ARCADE, and it was the most 1990 thing in existence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PMTqQQbR_k

have you watched this?

it was a pretty good parody of those types of shows, you'd probably enjoy it

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
just surfaced from like 4 hr binge of Pokemon :stare:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Aardvark! posted:

time to purge them I guess

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
thinking about drinking some seltzers in front of the television while watching monk ............ Like a boss

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Lately I've been watching Brandon's Cult Movie Reviews on youtube.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Aardvark! posted:

thinking about drinking some seltzers in front of the television while watching monk ............ Like a boss

Monk has a big dong.

Do you ever freeze the shows so you can try to see a big crease in his pants?

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

Aardvark! posted:

have you built a Bidoof army yet?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

god i love monk

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

signalnoise posted:

i'm sorry kuros...you died a lot because of me

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

donkey salami posted:

Monk has a big dong.

Do you ever freeze the shows so you can try to see a big crease in his pants?

to be honest? No, I never do.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

cant wait til i can get these paintings done and out and then i will buy pokemon

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

donkey salami posted:

Monk has a big dong.

does anyone make big dog parody shirts that say big dong?

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

I made a non anime snipe

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

big dongs to the rescue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

donkey salami posted:

With the name changes I like that TIP changed the avatar but kept the "your move, creep" text below

tbh tip wanted that changed too but fat gurning keanu saying it is just too funny