Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/Ashlizzlle_/status/1489067196391342082

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All

Gynovore posted:

Ewwwww, she's from Microsoft. Let's see how Wizards enjoys stack ranking.

The previous guy that now runs hasbro was too.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Waffleopolis posted:

Got a question about the ruling when it comes to Mindlink Mech. Let's say I have this set up:

* My field has 5 lands and a Scute Swarm
* I play Mindlink Mech
* Tap Scute to crew it, thus making Mindlink Mech a 4/3 Scute Swarm
* I play my 6th land

Would I get a permanent 4/3 scute swarm token? It's a big of a set up to accomplish so not worth it, just wondering how this interaction would go,

Ooh this might be going in my simic landfall nonsense deck if that's true

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Has there been much fixing shown? I think I only remember one card but since there's a bunch of three-colour cards and maybe even some 5c deck I was assuming plenty fixing to get there.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Basically none.

Did the etb untapped, t:c, 2 t sac:draw a card if you have an enchantment and draw a card if you have an artifact land get posted here? Cuz that's'a be something.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

not sure but i think this was poster earlier. but if not here it is

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I looked at the pre-order bundles on arena and drat that's expensive.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Ogre Helmet
1R
Artifact Creature - Equipment Ogre
Equipped creature gets +2/+2.

Whenever Ogre Helmet or equiped creature deals combat damage to a player, you may sacrifice it. If you do, discard your hand and draw 3 cards.

Reconfigure 3

Rabbit Battery
R
Artifact Creature - Equipment Rabbit
Haste

Equipped creature gets +1/+1 and haste.

Reconfigure R

Invigorating Hot Springs
1RG
Enchantment
Invigorating Hot Spring enters the battlefield with four +1/+1 counters on it.

Modified Creatures you control have haste

Remove a counter from Invigorating Hot Spring: Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control. Activate only as a sorcery and only once per turn.

Dokuchi Silencer
1B
Creature - Ninja
Ninjutsu 1B (1B, Return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put this card onto the battlefield from your hand tapped and attacking.)

Whenever Dokuchi Silencer deals combat damage to a player, you may discard a creature card. If you do, destroy target creature or planeswalker that player controls.

those are some spicy loving uncommons

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer
The Samurai mechanic seems so bad in a world of removal.

TacoNight
Feb 18, 2011

Stop, hey, what's that sound?

This card seems so absurdly powerful. Turning looting and wheels into card draw.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
yeah it's free madness on everything. gonna be silly

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

flatluigi posted:

yeah it's free madness on everything. gonna be silly

Everything has madness is a good way to think about it, I believe. The "may" means it doesn't even interfere with graveyard strategies that much.

Thank gently caress it's an uncommon, I hope that keeps it from a double digit price tag.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
I think its kind of a okay card. If you don't get it in play and cast a looting card, you might get some added value. Outside of that interaction, its basically a useless card.

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
Where are the rest of the shrine cards!?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Explosive Singularity 8RR

Sorcery

As an additional cost to play ~, you can tap any number of untapped creatures you control. This spell costs 1 less for each creature tapped this way.

Explosive Singularity deals 10 damage to any target.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Sickening posted:

I think its kind of a okay card. If you don't get it in play and cast a looting card, you might get some added value. Outside of that interaction, its basically a useless card.

The cool stuff is going to be if we can make it into an engine with things that like to see things leave your graveyard

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

I want this card, in the Spanish

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
That's portugese!

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

https://twitter.com/wizards_magic/status/1489263507639922698

:sickos:

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Scott, President of Domino's Pizza's Ryu Number is 2.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

An artifact centric shrine of burning rage? No auto uptick though.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

AlternateNu posted:

The auto uptick is cooked into it hitting two targets. That's value, baby!

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Gonna buy the Hatsune Miku secret lair

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

Hoping to see lots of youtubers use this and that awful "discard your hand" card from previous Kamigawa to combine for some obscure great effect maybe?

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

StrugglingHoneybun posted:

Hoping to see lots of youtubers use this and that awful "discard your hand" card from previous Kamigawa to combine for some obscure great effect maybe?

I mean, you still have to pay for the cards right? Does this card make the cost free, it can't right? And if they are lands you are still restricted to one land a turn.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Sickening posted:

I mean, you still have to pay for the cards right? Does this card make the cost free, it can't right? And if they are lands you are still restricted to one land a turn.

LED is back, baby!

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Explosive Singularity 8RR

Sorcery

As an additional cost to play ~, you can tap any number of untapped creatures you control. This spell costs 1 less for each creature tapped this way.

Explosive Singularity deals 10 damage to any target.
Give me your energy.
For the spirit bomb.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

AlternateNu posted:

But it will count treasure, food, and other token nonsense :getin:

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Just got an email from Wizards

quote:

Hello,

Due to unforeseen production issues, some of the stock expected to be available for release of Secret Lair’s October Superdrop 2021 is not yet ready. The rest of those drops are expected to be finished and ready to ship in mid-April 2022. Unfortunately, we have identified your order as one that will be included in that second wave of fulfillment.

Secret Lair is made possible by customers and players like yourself, and we want to show you how much we appreciate your patience and support. As such, we will be processing a full refund of your order this week to your payment method on file. Don’t worry, you’re still going to receive the drops you preordered – just a bit later than expected.

I wasn't going to go out and play with these cards for a while anyway so I'll take them for free.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

I've never heard a Hatsune Miko whatever song before, but it sounds exactly like I imagined it would. (Like I am old.)

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

LifeLynx posted:

I've never heard a Hatsune Miko whatever song before, but it sounds exactly like I imagined it would. (Like I am old.)

hatsune miku is one of several synthesized voice programs called 'vocaloids' by a japanese company who had the bright idea that they could sell the programs by putting characters on the front and ended up vastly successful because of it. since it's just a voice program the genres of music it can be used for can be 'just about anything you can think of' but it does end up orbiting around jpop and similar since that's what's popular. the main commonality is just 'people who have the time to program a voice synth and don't know anyone who can be or don't have the inclination to get a real singer'

my favorites are probably rolling girl (rip wowaka) followed by matroyshka but i never really dug super far into it past 'knowing people who were super into it.'

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

A big flaming stink posted:

Rabbit Battery
R
Haste

Reconfigure R

They made an Energizer Bunny reference card and it's probably constructed playable lmao

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

A big flaming stink posted:

Rabbit Battery
R
Haste

Reconfigure R

This seems way better than that 2/2 that bounces itself that everyone was going buck wild about

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

Devor posted:

The cool stuff is going to be if we can make it into an engine with things that like to see things leave your graveyard

You can do the engine thing right now with Oglor and Desecrated Tomb but you need a frog friend to help out.

Whenever you mill creatures Grolnok exiles them the graveyard and the Tomb and Oglor will trigger for each one. Got a jank brawl deck trying to turn everything into frogs and then mill myself to zero and win with oracle or Jace, but haven't been able to do it yet.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
If it wasn't for Covid I'd go to a pre-release event. :(

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Rabbit Battery - R

Artifact Creature - Equipment Rabbit Uncommon

Haste

Equipped creature gains +1/+1 and haste.

Reconfigure R

Seismic Wave - 2R

Instant

~ deals 2 damage to any target and 1 damage to each non artifact creature target opponent controls.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

The future of magic is strong!

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Dockside Chef makes sense as an mtg card but is awkward in terms of how close it comes to bigoted nonsense about Asian food traditions and safety (rumors about secretly eating dogs and poo poo).

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

Ogre Helmet
1R
Artifact Creature - Equipment Ogre
Equipped creature gets +2/+2.
Whenever Ogre Helmet or equiped creature deals combat damage to a player, you may sacrifice it. If you do, discard your hand and draw 3 cards.
Reconfigure 3 (3: Attach to target creature you control; or unattach from a creature. Reconfigure only as a sorcery. While attached, this isn't a creature.)
2/2

Rabbit Battery
R
Haste

Reconfigure R (R: Attach to target creature you control; or unattach from a creature. Reconfigure only as a sorcery. While attached, this isn't a creature.)
1/1

I'm into this reasonably efficient monored Reconfigure.

is an old card that suddenly got a lot more exciting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

The future of magic is strong!

Post the sales figures for that same timeframe