Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

redneck nazgul posted:

did he actually shoot himself or were there cops involved

based on these actions statistically speaking he was a cop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59BKCc7WowM

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

RealityWarCriminal posted:

TruthSocial is free expression.

tim heidecker waving over gif: it's free expression *shrugs*

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Good Citizen posted:

one time I posted a live car chase thread and was like ‘high speed chase wooooo’ and then a couple minutes later the guy got out of his car, ran into a field, and shot himself on the head live on air

that’s my car story

I remember that, I think. Was that the one that was aired live on Fox?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Hey US press - return fire requires being fired upon

quote:

US Marines returned fire after suicide bombing in Kabul but no enemies were shooting at them

During the final days of the U.S. evacuation of Afghanistan in August, a suicide bomber killed 13 American service members guarding an entrance to Kabul’s airport and scores of Afghan civilians huddled outside its walls.

Initial reports said a vicious firefight followed the blast, as surviving Marines defended themselves from militants who unleashed a fusillade of gunfire. One Marine officer told CBS News that his subordinate shot an “opposing gunman” after taking a bullet to the shoulder.

But a declassified military report reviewed by ProPublica and Alive in Afghanistan provides a starkly different account, raising fresh questions about one of the deadliest days for American troops in the 20-year history of the war in Afghanistan.

The report found that some U.S. Marines fired their weapons after the bombing — but no enemy shooters were present. Instead, the Americans were likely reacting to nothing. The combination of combat trauma, head injuries, smoke and tear gas caused some of them to believe, incorrectly, that they were being fired upon by an attacker, the report said.

defensive preemptive indiscriminate murder, in self-defense

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

The Imp of Nipples posted:

yeah I think so

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
lol just a small revision in our very real and important numbers about the number
https://twitter.com/SteveGrzanich/status/1489595015978536967

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

quote:

A Vietnam veteran from McKean County who joined the pro-Trump rioters with a friend to storm the U.S. Capitol was sentenced yesterday to pay $1,000 but avoided any confinement or other punishment.

U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden ordered William Blauser, 75, of Ludlow, to pay a $500 fine and another $500 in restitution.

Blauser, a Purple Heart recipient and the commander of his American Legion post, was charged along with Pauline Bauer, a restaurant owner seen on video screaming for police to bring out "that f----- bitch" — Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi — to be hanged by the Trump throng.

Her case is pending, but Blauser pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor count of parading in a Capitol building.

lol isn't McFadden the Trump chudge that the right goes to whenever they want a favorable outcome?

Good to know that participating in an attempt to kill elected officials merits a $1000 fine and nothing else

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from

The Imp of Nipples posted:

It was. Shepard Smith was the anchor that yelled for production to cut away as the dude blew his brains out.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Apraxin posted:

lol just a small revision in our very real and important numbers about the number

plenty of numbers out there can be wrong by as much as 250% of their stated value and still be useful I'm sure

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Apraxin posted:

lmao what

they just get to add things to months that were bad?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Red Baron posted:

lmao what

they revise those numbers after the fact all the time, they should just not bother publishing their first wild rear end guesses

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

You’ve heard of Elf on the Shelf, now get ready for

https://twitter.com/joshmalina/status/1489635088866283521?s=21

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

the milk machine posted:

they revise those numbers after the fact all the time, they should just not bother publishing their first wild rear end guesses

brb revising the numbers on the 2020 election!

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Apraxin posted:

I'm assuming blizzard fired their sexcrimes devs and they got a new job doing patch notes for number

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

lol isn't McFadden the Trump chudge that the right goes to whenever they want a favorable outcome?

Good to know that participating in an attempt to kill elected officials merits a $1000 fine and nothing else
you might be thinking of reed o'connor, who's their go-to for stuff that even a standard chudge would balk at

mcfadden's just a lifelong federalist society member who donated to trumo, gave a capitol rioter dispensation to go to mexico on vacation, and complained publicly that the justice department was being unfair by not prosecuting an equal number of BLM protestors

don't worry though, at the ripe old age of 43 he only has several decades more to gently caress things up

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Apraxin posted:

by god jay is gonna do it

trum

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

"we gotta shoot at them over there before they shoot at us over here"

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

pissinthewind posted:

for covid to be as bad as the holocaust we would need to double daily deaths for at least five years or so. maybe next mutation.

We already got almost six million dead worldwide and a lot of people thinking it's a much lower number.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
when a democrat is in office the jobs report is always low and that makes the news then its quietly updated a few months later when nobody is paying attention

same as it ever was

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

Our brave troops never shoot first. America always acts in self defense :911:

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

WarMECH posted:

when a democrat is in office the jobs report is always low and that makes the news then its quietly updated a few months later when nobody is paying attention

same as it ever was

The number is fake anyway so it doesn't matter

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

DesertIslandHermit posted:

We already got almost six million dead worldwide and a lot of people thinking it's a much lower number.

well sometimes people die with covid not of covid so in the end who really knows

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Red Baron posted:

lmao what

we gotta compete with china somehow

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

goth smoking cloves posted:

The number is fake anyway so it doesn't matter

"nobody wants to work anymore lol"

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
also jobs is a terrible metric when everything is unaffordable

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/gprime85/status/1489632838077104131?s=21

?

???

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Someone has invented the truck cannon

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

MadJackal posted:

You’ve heard of Elf on the Shelf, now get ready for

https://twitter.com/joshmalina/status/1489635088866283521?s=21

just loving cancel the terrible show

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

trump finally drives a truck for real

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Red Baron posted:

brb revising the numbers on the 2020 election!

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i only watch the real

Apr 7, 2003

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Canada

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trujmp

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

“big massive dumps” is still one of my favorite trumo things

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Big massive dumps
Big dick toilet
It takes 15 flushes - not for me, but for you people

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lol bill barr's dad wrote a scifi book about how pedo aliens are our masters and he was Epstein's mentor

Apr 7, 2003

Hatebag posted:

Lol bill barr's dad wrote a scifi book about how pedo aliens are our masters and he was Epstein's mentor

yeah, it isn't really a conspiracy theory when it's all right in the open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
huh i figured joy behar and/or barbara walters were jewish