Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

okay i think i have gotten this just right now to recreate it on a canvas and with more stuff

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

That's absolutely lovely, Sid.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

BONER X posted:

okay i think i have gotten this just right now to recreate it on a canvas and with more stuff

Looking good Sid!

If anyone interested I just did a couple of emails with Sid with vague ideas and Sid would come back with a sketch and he knew exactly what I wanted and would look good.

So if you considering asking Sid I would say definitely.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

How is everyone doing today?

I slept in a bit which I do on Fridays but up and around now and getting a few things done.

Been repeating to myself "today is going to be a good day" when I wake up to try to start the day better.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
My basement flooded again, which is even shittier because:

A) we thought we had fixed the issue
B) we’re in the middle of renovating the bathroom and laundry room down there and a bunch of the contractor’s supplies got wet and some of the work he had already finished got ruined and has to be torn down and redone.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

BONER X posted:

sid ur p magical tbh

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Just posting in my favorite general 9n this sub.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

BONER X posted:

Oy she's a beaut, mate! -Crocodile Wrestler Guy

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

bagmonkey posted:

Oy she's a beaut, mate! -Crocodile Wrestler Guy

are you talking about a guy who wrestles crocodiles or a crocodile guy who can wrestle

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

signalnoise posted:

are you talking about a guy who wrestles crocodiles or a crocodile guy who can wrestle

Good question, you'd need to ask my brain but he went on break for the rest of the day

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
crocodile guys who ALSO wrestle crocodiles

badass

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

BONER X posted:

Extremely important question: Are you going to sign your artwork as BONER X

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BONER X posted:

loving the watercolour stuff sid

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

signalnoise posted:

I started smoking because of a really dumb mistake. When I was a pharmacy tech, my boss was a real "southern gentleman" type who smoked cigars and he gave me some to try, and being the hobby explorer I am, I dug into that not realizing I was getting addicted to nicotine cause I wasn't inhaling it or anything. Hindsight's 20/20 and yea it was naive and foolish so pretty much any time I am in the position to describe nicotine addiction to The Yutes in my life if they're considering trying smoking or whatever I do my best to steer them away

I would gladly pay 1000 dollars for some kind of nicotine addiction removal treatment or something jfc

I can easily kick you in the crotch when you feel the need to smoke for a low sum of $100*

*does not include airfare, meals, lodging, incidentals

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
What's everyone's goals for 2022? One of mine is to listen to more music and hoo boy I've been whippin' the llamas rear end at that one

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

I can easily kick you in the crotch when you feel the need to smoke for a low sum of $100*

*does not include airfare, meals, lodging, incidentals

I have a guest bedroom

note: until recently it was occupied by an elderly cat and might still smell like cat piss

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

signalnoise posted:

he probably drives a commodore ute and drinks fosters, says "oi oval office" in a menacing way then laughs and calls you a good oval office and tells you to come round for the footy this weekend while the kids are at the missus

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

im gay

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

signalnoise posted:

THIS IS A CRUDE AND HURTFUL STEREOTYPE! :mods:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

poo poo piss and/or cum?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im watching the tinder swindler on netflix

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bagmonkey posted:

poo poo piss and/or cum?

little bit of this little of that

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Also another song today cuz why not I've dived way deep down the psychedelic soul rabbit hole

Ohio Players Deep Cut Incoming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ETdE5hL1gc

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Booty Pageant posted:

he probably drives a commodore ute and drinks fosters, says "oi oval office" in a menacing way then laughs and calls you a good oval office and tells you to come round for the footy this weekend while the kids are at the missus

Prof. Crocodile posted:

THIS IS A CRUDE AND HURTFUL STEREOTYPE! :mods:

no no

Leatherhead is from Florida

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

I would like to issue a public apology

upon careful reconsideration, Leatherhead is an alligator

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Feels like this has become a theme AFTER BBC started talking about visiting Sid and after Sid changed his name to Boner X.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Always thought leatherheads we're the guys into iron age metal tunes....

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DONKEY SALAMI posted:

Feels like this has become a theme AFTER BBC started talking about visiting Sid and after Sid changed his name to Boner X.

...I mean if you AREN'T down with the scene I can understand. I dunno WHY, but whatever. You do you.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

e: I'm not gonna make out and gently caress Sid. Sorry sid. I can kiss you on your cheek.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

I have to admit it bothers me just slightly that BBC and hot cocoa on the coach have left-justified gang tags and everyone else has centered gang tags but no one has a right-justified gang tag as far as i've seen

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I was bringing it up more cause how come none of the rest of us are invited?

:colbert:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

signalnoise posted:

I have to admit it bothers me just slightly that BBC and hot cocoa on the coach have left-justified gang tags and everyone else has centered gang tags but no one has a right-justified gang tag as far as i've seen

Must be some kind of code

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

signalnoise posted:

it's troubling

the lack of a gap before bagmonkey's is also bothesome

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

signalnoise posted:

BBC and hot cocoa are members of the RADICAL LEFT-JUSTIFIED.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

You can be the first, sig. Get a tag and scoot that baby to the right

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

brutal garcon also hangs to the left

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

signalnoise posted:

Mine used to be left justified but someone fixed it and no one has copped up to it yet

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Meme Poker Party posted:

BBC and hot cocoa are members of the RADICAL LEFT-JUSTIFIED.

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Big Beef City posted:

e: I'm not gonna make out and gently caress Sid. Sorry sid. I can kiss you on your cheek.

:yosbutt: