Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Well well well

Edit - ahahahahahaha

https://twitter.com/Boropolis/status/1489751017684185089?t=QJMFVRYEVcNl1kHXNU6QUQ&s=19

Dell_Zincht fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Feb 5, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

I was happy because northeast football won, and am doubly happy after watching this twat. Do people actually watch him do a one man commentary bit?

Up the pools

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Willing things into existence in real time. You love to see it.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

How’s the cock now

Ripped it clean off mate

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Which mealy-mouthed turd with rimless glasses and a stupid lanyard round their neck at the BBC or FA or whoever decided to put both the matches people might be interested in at the same kickoff time because god forbid we put the loving rugby on the red button for once

Throwing up the batsignals for Jinglebells and Wario Tifo to pop up and post about the mighty Harriers and Pilgrims brushing aside these so called 'premier league' teams like lint off a jacket

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Have to say Boro slotting 8 pens in front of the Stretford End was beaut, but the home fans were dead by that point. Least intimidating big stadium out there.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

the sex ghost posted:

Which mealy-mouthed turd with rimless glasses and a stupid lanyard round their neck at the BBC or FA or whoever decided to put both the matches people might be interested in at the same kickoff time because god forbid we put the loving rugby on the red button for once

Throwing up the batsignals for Jinglebells and Wario Tifo to pop up and post about the mighty Harriers and Pilgrims brushing aside these so called 'premier league' teams like lint off a jacket

Wait the Reel Politik guy with the least annoying voice is *also* a goon? Seriously is there any loving lefty thing on the internet that doesn't lead back here?

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Nice work by the Argyle fans singing "You dirty Northern bastards" at Chelsea.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
wet sham

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
Diop, Kral, Yarmolenko all completely useless; the rest aren’t much better atm

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

knew there would be comeuppance for all those pooshited lols i had yesterday. good lord

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Ace Jameson posted:

Diop, Kral, Yarmolenko all completely useless; the rest aren’t much better atm

Seriously I don't understand how Yarmolenko even gets on the bench let alone the pitch. Diop and Kral at least look like footballers who aren't very good, Yarmo looks like he has literally only heard of the game that morning and is willing to give it a go. And yet for Ukraine he's a loving monster, playing in the same position in almost the same formation.

Also much as I hate to denigrate Greatest Living Englishman Mark Noble he shouldn't be taking corners, because he keeps insisting on doing these weird cute little short corners that go loving nowhere.

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Seriously I don't understand how Yarmolenko even gets on the bench let alone the pitch. Diop and Kral at least look like footballers who aren't very good, Yarmo looks like he has literally only heard of the game that morning and is willing to give it a go. And yet for Ukraine he's a loving monster, playing in the same position in almost the same formation.

Also much as I hate to denigrate Greatest Living Englishman Mark Noble he shouldn't be taking corners, because he keeps insisting on doing these weird cute little short corners that go loving nowhere.

Yeah and now that Dawson is in I’d expect that short-corner nonsense to be over with. Yarmolenko is good for one amazing goal every 15-20 games and that’s about it.

as an aside, Taylor Twellman is so loving bad on commantary. All he talks about is the game conditions, the “mentality” of each team, and sometimes US soccer for no reason at all. I’m not sure he even knows any of the players besides Rice

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Wait the Reel Politik guy with the least annoying voice is *also* a goon? Seriously is there any loving lefty thing on the internet that doesn't lead back here?

If you post Ian Holloway in a mirror three times, IPB will be back before the match has finished

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

oh my god this game :cripes:

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
*sees robert plant in the stands*

harriers? more like hairiers

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yarmlolenko

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

benshama

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

lol we don’t deserve that at all, moyesy rightly not even slightly pleased about it

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
gently caress, so close

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
gently caress sake

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Noooooo

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
that right there is why man u will be forking over 100MM+ to get him this summer

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
these Hairiers are dead on their feet

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Goddamn

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Boo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Ace Jameson posted:

that right there is why man u will be forking over 100MM+ to get him this summer
can’t wait for them to completely ruin the lad, he’ll be declared Always Bad Actually by christmas

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

jesus WEP posted:

yarmlolenko

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006

jesus WEP posted:

can’t wait for them to completely ruin the lad, he’ll be declared Always Bad Actually by christmas

oh yeah, they’ll put him at RB or something and then wonder why he’s not producing at the same level

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
oh great zouma hurt again, what a tremendous endeavor this has been

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Ace Jameson posted:

oh great zouma hurt again, what a tremendous endeavor this has been
wtf are they making him hobble through the last 5 minutes for

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

nearly time to turn off west ham to watch hartlepool get papered over by crystal palace

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

stuart pearce wants to get subbed on to take a peno

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

holy poo poo

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
As a West Ham fan:

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
Booooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

goddamnedtwisto posted:

As a West Ham fan:
same