Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

HoboTech posted:

Okay so would the laptop get heavier or not?

No, I did look this up because I thought I had seen a "yes" answer somewhere before. TLDR is that changing a 1 to a 0 on a spinning disc drive or vice versa flips the value of a magnetic dipole; you're not adding or subtracting energy or mass. For an SSD, it's overwriting already existent "null data" that fills the drive's empty space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Does anyone have the YOU ARE UNDER PSYCHIC ATTACK clip

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

HoboTech posted:

Okay so would the laptop get heavier or not?

Stack the files like the lasagne, and it definitely will

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Listening to adult baby

I'm liked it but

:kstare:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Jestery posted:

Yeah I would like the copper cup

I absolutely lost my poo poo at 'yea and can you crush some Smarties around the rim for me?' 'No! I mean, I can, but I won't!'

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
There's an update about Seeking Arrangements!

https://twitter.com/kvtaspeednews/status/1488678177127878656

quote:

The Ventura County Sheriff's Office says a married couple has been arrested in connection with the armed robbery of a man at a Thousand Oaks hotel.

The 69-year-old male victim from Long Beach had met the female suspect on an Internet site that the sheriff's office says is where males meet females who are interested in finding someone to provide them financial support.

Aww, it's not a fun update :-(

The Skeep
Sep 15, 2007

That Chicken sure loves to drum...sticks

DoctorWhat posted:

Does anyone have the YOU ARE UNDER PSYCHIC ATTACK clip

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Wait why'd the image change for the time loaf episode

vote_no
Nov 22, 2005

The rush is on.

Grondoth posted:

Wait why'd the image change for the time loaf episode

It didn’t; that’s the original image :confused:

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

vote_no posted:

It didn’t; that’s the original image :confused:

Negative talk like that will catch you a ban.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
:supaburn:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/1489810764605145090?s=20&t=SCKF_8_Ff1CLfXZizvZz6Q

:sickos:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
hell yeah

Vinny Possum
Sep 21, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER
no...

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

idk what that is, but it certainly looks like an episode!

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---
Why my dear Flesh Dance, that's 'Oncest', wherein the evil older Onceler from The Lorax fucks the younger naive Onceler (also from The Lorax)

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yes! Ha ha ha! Yes!!!!!!

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

I can’t do it. Not again. I was there when it happened I can’t relive it now.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm the other end of the spectrum, slam dunk me back into the toilet I crawled out from, F Plus, put me back where I belong!!!!!

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

sexpig by night posted:

I'm the other end of the spectrum, slam dunk me back into the toilet I crawled out from, F Plus, put me back where I belong!!!!!

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

:chast2b:

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
Extra Credit crawls back to where angels fear to tread, and they don't even wet their diapies.

ShellGame fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Feb 11, 2022

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6n1ILDGq_I

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Oh hell no, I had to change Baby Grandpa last time, I ain't doing it again.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I am confusion, why is extra credits rerecording old episodes again?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Gagging-cat.webm

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens

tokin opposition posted:

I am confusion, why is extra credits rerecording old episodes again?

for my own convenience, I've found the post i made about it here

ShellGame posted:

I know what's up with that! After getting some repeated feedback and discussing it with the cast, we decided that we should remove our first 37 or so episodes because their quality is both beneath the standards we now hold ourselves to and has also apparently driven people away! Since we'd rather people listen to our podcast and NOT feel a strong compulsion to stop listening, we chose to just make them unavailable. We're actually working on a project to rerecord some of the old documents so we can retain the content, though that'll ofc take time. We're also gonna be doing a little more additional trimming for a number of reasons, but we're largely where we want to be.

We're doing this.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm used to hearing references to sissykiss, but it's usually in horror. Would the episode be that horrifying?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

ShellGame posted:

for my own convenience, I've found the post i made about it here

We're doing this.

Ah gotcha, thanks!

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

RandomPauI posted:

I'm used to hearing references to sissykiss, but it's usually in horror. Would the episode be that horrifying?

Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

No it's fine play it at church :devil:

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

RandomPauI posted:

There are definitely grosser docs. There are certainly more offensive docs. There are even more frustrating docs. But sissykiss seems to be have the exact right combination of all the worst qualities to make for something uniquely terrible.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

LanceHunter posted:

There are definitely grosser docs. There are certainly more offensive docs. There are even more frustrating docs. But sissykiss seems to be have the exact right combination of all the worst qualities to make for something uniquely terrible.

The only comparable episode I can think of is the plushie fucker one. They both seem to hit the exact combo of people in the fetish that are gross and/or not mentally healthy and sexualizing childish things in extremely explicit ways.

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
yeah, it's the combination of roleplaying as children and posting in baby talk combined with the BDSM and humiliation kink stuff that makes it much more than the sum of its parts

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

The Chairman posted:

yeah, it's the combination of roleplaying as children and posting in baby talk combined with the BDSM and humiliation kink stuff that makes it much more than the sum of its parts

Yeah, particularly since so much of the humiliation part of the kink is focused on doing things in public.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

If you're trans it's extra special hell since they a) always talk about us in weird ways and b) at least for me hit the little doubt button buried in my brain that sure, I've been out for a majority of my adult life, but maaaaaaaaaaybe...

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

The bizarre loving overlap the adult babies with a lot of them also considering themselves sissy little girls is the worst and most disgusting loving thing

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'll sit it out then.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
Sissykiss drove people away? I am shocked I tell you, shocked!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

How can they drive if they’re pretending to be kids?