Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

This loving guy

https://twitter.com/chairshotgreg/status/1489836440817074178?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I have no idea what that idiot is talking about

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
clearly the one time wwe brings someone in from outside the company it's better than any time aew has done it, since wwe did it and aew didn't. simple.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
Tony is big mad about Mickie James being in rumble, which is for sure the one thing that everyone is talking about and definitely the only thing of note surrounding the show

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Yeah, how dare she find happiness after her employer randomly fired her for budget cuts despite making record profits.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Clown Town is Peru, Indiana last I checked?

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
The Gathering of Juggalos doesn't have an announced site for 2022, but was in Thornville, Ohio last year.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
https://twitter.com/JustTalkWrestle/status/1489958149968830467?t=UMWrHXIksRY0PKChIL8Y3Q&s=19

lmao

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

How quickly people forget Thunder Rosa.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

the likes and retweets are more important than the truth

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
realtalk i'd be astonished if we don't see mickie james show up in aew at least once in 2022

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
Thunder Rosa and Serena Deeb came through The Forbidden Door. Maki Itoh too.

Also, WWE bringing back ex employees for Rumble spots is hardly shocking.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Pylons posted:

How quickly people forget Thunder Rosa.

or even Yuka Sakazaki

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/JustTalkWrestle/status/1489970796898492419

its not the forbidden door

its that this is a TNA mark

also a premier league fan

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Dr. Baker posted:

Also, WWE bringing back ex employees for Rumble spots is hardly shocking.

And they absolutely wouldn't have done so had they not released so many women that they had enough competent and not injured ones to put in the match.

Really the only time in recent history they brought someone in for a match not out of necessity that was contracted to another company was Liger when he faced Breeze at the first Brooklyn Takeover. That was back in 2015.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Didn't that AEW women's tournament have like a zillion women from Japan come through the door, not just Maki Itoh? Emi Sakura and Ryo Mizunami and VENY were in it, and I'm sure there were more that I forgot.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Elephant Ambush posted:

Didn't that AEW women's tournament have like a zillion women from Japan come through the door, not just Maki Itoh? Emi Sakura and Ryo Mizunami and VENY were in it, and I'm sure there were more that I forgot.

Yes. VENY, Mei Suruga, Ryo Mizunami, Emi, Aja Kong, Rin Kadokura, and Yuka Sakazaki IIRC.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

There’s a whole spreadsheet full of names TK is missing because they’re not in his TEW save

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

I'm glad WWE fan twitter has found a new thing to endlessly harp on with Mickie. Up until now, it was just endless weeks of "Adam Cole is a joke now".

I wonder what they'll say after he main events the next PPV.

Fish Of Doom fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Feb 5, 2022

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Punch McLightning posted:

The Gathering of Juggalos doesn't have an announced site for 2022, but was in Thornville, Ohio last year.

Plus Juggalos sided with antifa and BLM, so, like, good on them.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

edogawa rando posted:

Plus Juggalos sided with antifa and BLM, so, like, good on them.

Juggalos align with the AAA clowns, all of them are good, even Dave, who used to be an rear end in a top hat.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Fish Of Doom posted:

I'm glad WWE fan twitter has found a new thing to endlessly harp on with Mickie. Up until now, it was just endless weeks of "Adam Cole is a joke now".

I wonder what they'll say after he main events the next PPV.

If Adam Cole faces Page at Revolution and loses it'll just continue the "ADAM COLE IS BURIED" line they already started when he lost that lights out match to Orange Cassidy

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Fish Of Doom posted:

Meanwhile WWE thinks so little of NXT they didn't use anyone in the rumble.

They weren't desperate for bodies. Just no one gives a poo poo about NXT. Except when you're Adam Cole on a show that does like double the ratings. Then it's a drat shame he's not instantly in the main event challenging for the title. Except then he'd be some ex-wwe clown the bucks pushed to the top of the card cuz he's their friend.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Drakkel posted:

If Adam Cole faces Page at Revolution and loses it'll just continue the "ADAM COLE IS BURIED" line they already started when he lost that lights out match to Orange Cassidy

I feel like that has been going on longer the OC stuff, like they were saying that back when he was doing wacky six mans with the Bucks. Do they honestly think he would be doing anything in WWE other than facing T-Bar on main event?

How come these people never bring up Bryan Danielson?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/RealBShannon3/status/1489975940285452293

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao Bill Shannon's pinned tweet

https://twitter.com/RealBShannon3/status/1488088949201555458

this man is proud of himself

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Fish Of Doom posted:

Oh they definitely have, they declared him buried because he was having matches against "no-names" like Evil Uno and Bobby Fish because they're WWE-poisoned dummies who think wrestling should just be the same 4 people wrestling each other forever

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Why are Britt Baker and Jade Cargill in quotation marks? :confused:

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Fish Of Doom posted:

I feel like that has been going on longer the OC stuff, like they were saying that back when he was doing wacky six mans with the Bucks. Do they honestly think he would be doing anything in WWE other than facing T-Bar on main event?

It was way back in the thread but there was a dude who said that Danielson hasn't had a good match in AEW and when someone pressed him a little he admitted he doesn't watch AEW.

These are some of the dumbest and most branding brainwashed people alive.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Remember how these people spent months raging endlessly about the Young Bucks and Adam Cole in ghostbusters outfits on the HALLOWEEN EPISODE of Dynamite and they were acting like these guys were coming out every single week doing it?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Wasn’t Ruby Soho released so her options were “go tour the indies” or “sign with AEW for a guaranteed paycheque and also go tour the indies”?

Yes, truly a terrible idea to sign that contract.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Jerusalem posted:

Because that image was made up by some jackass twitter account who was trying to pass it off as a genuine headline from a real site.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Drakkel posted:

Remember how these people spent months raging endlessly about the Young Bucks and Adam Cole in ghostbusters outfits on the HALLOWEEN EPISODE of Dynamite and they were acting like these guys were coming out every single week doing it?

the heels who got insulted by the face commentator and humiliated by the face challenger at the end of the match, yes

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Jerusalem posted:

because thats not them it's "Britt baker" and "Jade Cargil"

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

History Comes Inside! posted:

Wasn’t Ruby Soho released so her options were “go tour the indies” or “sign with AEW for a guaranteed paycheque and also go tour the indies”?

Yes, truly a terrible idea to sign that contract.

No you see when someone is released from WWE they should never sign another contract and not be bitter but instead focus on generating buzz in the indies with hope of being re-signed and going on nxt.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Davros1 posted:

Because that image was made up by some jackass twitter account who was trying to pass it off as a genuine headline from a real site.

To be fair, the real sites arent a whole lot better

Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

There is, surprisingly, always hope.

Duke Pukem posted:

To be fair, the real sites arent a whole lot better

You say that, but any day now when Yokozuna shows up and joins the Hart Foundation, you're gonna look silly!

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://twitter.com/jp121469/status/1490171257622511616

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

Lid posted:

https://twitter.com/JustTalkWrestle/status/1489970796898492419

its not the forbidden door

its that this is a TNA mark

also a premier league fan

This guy is right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/MaracleMan/status/1489813946894888964