Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Samuel Glompers is about to get really, really defensive about a collection of Shantae toys that he keeps calling sculptures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Straight up just printing out a pic of Samuel Glomper's av, taping it on a pillow and just going loving berserk on that poo poo, pounding it to smithereens with aluminum bats, bats with nails driven through them, pile driving it off the back of my couch, Fist of the North Style 100 rapid body blows annihilating that stupid mother fucker until I'm tired and sweaty. Then getting a second wind and doing it all over again. gently caress you.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

Straight up just printing out a pic of Samuel Glomper's av, taping it on a pillow and just going loving berserk on that poo poo, pounding it to smithereens with aluminum bats, bats with nails driven through them, pile driving it off the back of my couch, Fist of the North Style 100 rapid body blows annihilating that stupid mother fucker until I'm tired and sweaty. Then getting a second wind and doing it all over again. gently caress you.

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Teach his rear end not to tease in the imp zone. Put up or shut up

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Hizke posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

You have been visited by the Glomper. Send “just teasing” to 5 friends or you will suffer glompings for the rest of your life

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hizke posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

(in distressed AVGN voice) Samuel Glompers? Samuel Glompers! Oh my God, Samuel Glompers...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Hizke posted:

Samuel Glompers is about to get really, really defensive about a collection of Shantae toys that he keeps calling sculptures

I'm jealous of his Shantae sculptures

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

I'm jealous of his Shantae sculptures

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
He teases them as well

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

[Unreal Tournament voice] UH OH ITS THE GLOMPER

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Hizke posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Plebian Parasite posted:

Lmfao

teppichporsche
May 11, 2019

Plebian Parasite posted:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Plebian Parasite posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plebian Parasite posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

As Samuel Glompers awoke one morning from uneasy dreams, he found himself transformed in his bed into a gigantic teaser

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ARKHAM ASYLUM GOON: It’s da glompah!

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Plebian Parasite posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

I got the tude now posted:

He teases them as well

i wouldn't dare

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Samuel Glomper is absolutely twisted. You can't stop him.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

ARKHAM ASYLUM GOON: It’s da glompah!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Plebian Parasite posted:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Plebian Parasite posted:

Lmao

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Hizke posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/mariobrothblog/status/1490067061099438084

Parple

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

PLUTONIS: You know, the things on a bird, the fluff leefs

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

PopoBoby

tmfc