Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal

crewed a bit too hard last night, gonna keep it fairly light today, maybe just smoke a few j's instead of going full hog on the hooch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I got hosed up with my bosses and went out for Greek pizza and now I'm in an uber

my direct supervisor is buying me a shotgun

what is happening

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
I too am buying a shotgun

Full of booze to my liver

It's a metaphor

more falafel please

forums poster

i had a couple drinks and some pizza and now I'm watchin some lympos
probably drink some more too

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
:cheers:

Ass-penny

Colt 45, another gun to the brain.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

im high

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

more falafel please posted:

i had a couple drinks and some pizza and now I'm watchin some lympos
probably drink some more too

Lympos?

hybridnoisebloom

kwik trip had raspberry smirnoff ice sixers for 5.29, so i said what the gently caress and am starting my trashin extremely early tonight. probably gonna read some homestuck while i kill this entire 6 pack. it's loving freezing out here, hope everyone else is stayin warm.

she/they :justpost: :trashed:

more falafel please

forums poster

it's when you take a word like "Olympics" that's fine but could use some jazzing up for the 21st century and you say "lympos" instead

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Ass-penny

hi high I'm dad

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Papa Was A Video Toaster

rear end-penny posted:

hi high I'm dad

i am also dad

Papa Was A Video Toaster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBG1EoezERw

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

more falafel please posted:

it's when you take a word like "Olympics" that's fine but could use some jazzing up for the 21st century and you say "lympos" instead

I dig this but I'm not really into the winny lympos, all the sports are boring

Ass-penny

lol imagine intentionally bringing life into this world, what fuckin hubris. uhhhh, sorry people who read this who are parents.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Papa Was A Video Toaster

rear end-penny posted:

lol imagine intentionally bringing life into this world, what fuckin hubris. uhhhh, sorry people who read this who are parents.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

rear end-penny posted:

Kazinsal

rear end-penny posted:

Twenty Four

Sarah Cenia posted:

I got hosed up with my bosses and went out for Greek pizza and now I'm in an uber

my direct supervisor is buying me a shotgun

what is happening

lol :nice:

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Twenty Four posted:

Finally made that bring your own probe thread I was talking about here last week, had too much going on and it took awhile unfortunately but, it's there if any TC friends wants in, I stickied it. Still dealing with some stuff and a bunch more comming in but the important thing is good friends and good trashin! :)

not sure what bring your own probe is, but i'll go check it out. I have had a rough year and half with poo poo but the clouds are breaking and sunshine is hitting me for the first time in a long time. BYOB did a good bit of helping me keep my poo poo together, it's such a good spot to hit to laugh and forget the negatives.

Ok since I've nothing more useful to do while taking shots at 8a.m. I'm going to add in a short bit of stuff. I was working in some little Iowa town for a bit with someone I'd met on a diff job and gotten a decent pull back into contracting from. So he calls me every now and then when jobs are gonna be easier with two people and instead of it being a pain for a week we can knock that poo poo in a couple days. he does the planning and stuff and i get subbed and he makes a bunch and i make more than I would if I had a real job.
A house needs siding and roofing plus some windows upgraded to double pane. and that's like max 2 weeks for us but the guy ends up also requesting a deck since we are killing it on getting everything done well/quickly. random chatter during work led to talking about food and the guy i'm working with knows my wife who is working at a bar close and also has taco tuesday so we get to a breaking point where we are gonna move to a different section and start things there but we cut to lunch first and go get tacos. The wifey is super cool and hooks our drinks up the way the owner would(a friend of the wife and I) so we drive tacos in and get a buzz and my friend gets chilled so we stay for a couple hours having drinks and poo poo and then he tells me we're gonna get another round then go pack stuff away and call the day, which it's like very early afternoon and that's cool enough for me kuz i'll just come back to the bar and drink and bullshit with the wife til she's off work and we go home. That's really the story tho, nothing crazy happens or anything. Just suggesting tacos got me a free afternoon to get drunk and tallk to my wife at work.
I guess the story of how i came home drunk at 8pm when dating my wife would be funnier. it really is decent how mad she got when i'd been gone all day and not responding then came home fully :trashed: but i got home as soon as we got back to town and my boss dropped me off first thing. She'd already been getting pissy but yea. We were winterizing houses and we were on the way to the last one and the dude that i worked for said it was our last stop and the house had a stacked bar we could drink as much of while there as long as we were actually working. So I found an unopened bottle of Captain private stock and one handed that while dumping antifreeze in drains and clearing what little bit of stuff needed. then we got to a fridge that'd been full of stuff when the house was forclosed upon. we bleached it and gave it time while going back through the place to make sure everything was good. then my friend and i scrubbed out this fridge while whoever wasn't scrubbing poured shots for the other to take until the mold/bleach got to them and they tagged out. so we prob went through a fifth just cleaning a fridge on top of us having spent a couple hours drinking freely from liquor bottles while doing the rest of the stuff. not wanting to take booze into his truck when he was driving i spared the risk of my boss(really good dude, absolutely the best person i've worked for) and I choked down the last of the rum before getting into the truck to go home. the drive home was hilarious as the boss and my friend's dad were up front and my drunkass friend and drunkass me were in the back. but we were all talking and it got to the teenage mutant ninja turtles moves from when 3 of us were growing up in the 90s... So we pulled up Ninja Rap and all had a good laugh except my friend's dad who didn't appreciate Vanilla Ice rapping during the Beebop & Rocksteady fight before the encounter with super shredder. But yep, I got home amazingly drunk and my gf was not happy. She went to school with the boss's wife and i told her to call and confirm that poo poo. I was in no shape to explain why i was in such a state. My wife is an amazing bitch and it's too bad we suck at being together kuz we love each other and will do anything for each other other than i guess dealing with each other in a relationship. she's hilarious tho and she was mad a bit but also realised that i'd not be telling her i was working when she could check that poo poo and it's not like i'd have wanted to go out without her, i dont even wanna go out at all. so she confirmed a great joke.
Do you know how to get a redhead to change their mind?
[s]Wait 3 seconds[/]

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

rear end-penny posted:

Colt 45, another gun to the brain.

Colt 45 is legit really good. At such a low price it's the best thing. under $2 for a tallcan isn't bad either. I legit will spend my whole summer morning on the porch drinking Colt 45.

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

rear end-penny posted:

I'll not explain the weird string of how I knocked one into my daughter's mum, but it wasn't exactly planned. My son was a conscious effort when we decided to get her platic t out and get a kid in. Hubris might be a bad description. My choice was based on my accidental daughter turning out to be very intelligent, funny, and beautiful. 2 and half year later my son is without a single doubt in my mind the best person on the planet. It's not some sense of anything other than he's nice to everyone and is a very good dude. My only goal is to keep him from having as hosed up an upbringing as me and hopefully he doesn't turn out to hate the world as much.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I think that's a goal we can all strive toward

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Been crewsin'. N now need a lunchtime nap

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(
Back from rollin' dice with friends (nerd dice not craps), hey crew help me decide what to trash on tonight:

pink g&ts or
jack and coke or
guinness draught out of a can (yes I know this is an oxymoron lol)

I think I still have bitters so I could do old fashioneds with the Jack :thunk:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I vote old fashioned :hai:

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Areola Grande posted:

I second the gently caress out of old fashioned.
Backup choice is modified from the list and that is guiness extra stout, kuz really how is a stouter beer every going to go wrong?

Add: I never had old fashioned til my 34th when the ex and step daughter took me out to lunch and i sipped on a couple with some good burg and conversation. will always have a nice spot in my mind for them and a tasty spot on my tongue for the flavour.

nesamdoom fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Feb 5, 2022

Barking Gecko

Areola Grande posted:

Thirded. :haibrow:

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(
List was based on what I already had in the house, found the bitters so old fashioned it is :trashed:

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

NumptyScrub posted:

List was based on what I already had in the house, found the bitters so old fashioned it is :trashed:

I'm poor and cheap so I'll prob get another cheap pint of vodka later. I only threw extra stout in kuz i know most people don't like it as much. i'd get guiness blonde, which is pretty nice and made in america, if i could but it's always fun to tell my ex i prefer a blonde kuz she wouldn't ever get over how much my blonde ex wanted to hook up. haha, redhead wife = entertaining life.

baka of lathspell
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

rear end-penny posted:

not even eq'd enuff

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
the power of trashing compels me

to post in trashed kru

Barking Gecko

baka fwocka fwame posted:

the power of trashing compels me

to post in trashed kru

How trashed r u :question:

Manifisto

hi trashed crew! the, uh, spirit of this thread may make it seem more informal than the rest of byob even, and perhaps feel like an outlet to share things you might not elsewhere. remember that it is publicly available and there is the possibility of oversharing, at least by some people's standards, especially when trashing. also, the rules about treating each other with respect extend to language choices, there are some casual/informal terms that can make others uncomfortable, including but not limited to some gendered language. please be a bit mindful, is what I'm trying to get across here. feel free to pm me or GaG if you have questions or concerns.

ty nesamdoom!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

what did we do? :ohdear:

baka of lathspell
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Barking Gecko posted:

How trashed r u :question:

eyyy

i think we flew a lil close to the doomer child free sun

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Barking Gecko

I think it's the uncomfortable feeling you get when the stranger sitting next to you at the local tavern/pub/dive decides to tell you a bit too much of their life story when they're already two or three sheets to the wind.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

baka fwocka fwame posted:

i think we flew a lil close to the doomer child free sun

Lol, that def sounds like it was me brain dumping.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

i guess if my thoughts bother(ed) anyone I'm sorry. I'll gently caress off to go back inside my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sephiRoth IRA

-Carl Sagan

nesamdoom posted:

i guess if my thoughts bother(ed) anyone I'm sorry. I'll gently caress off to go back inside my head.

Nah it's cool, keep it light and breezy I like how you can dip a toe into en here without going too far down the hole.

Cheers to all tonight, fellow worshippers at the altar of trash