Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
goddamn west ham

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
91 minutes and 121 minutes. Owned Kidderminster.

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

Stealing your favourite hockey teams
...in spirit.
West Ham continue to be massive but only in extra time and only against non league clubs.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
well that's started well

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

You've gone through at the back
Guess the pundits were right about there being goals in the City Fulham match

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!
really pleased with that new trend of double advertising boards that also play full motion video while you are trying to watch the game

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Fat Frank’s got the Ev running like a finely tuned machine.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

ilmucche posted:

I was happy because northeast football won, and am doubly happy after watching this twat. Do people actually watch him do a one man commentary bit?

I feel like these guys have to realise most of their audience is fans of other teams experiencing schadenfreude over their misery

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

nice deflection for Royal

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Butterfly Valley posted:

I feel like these guys have to realise most of their audience is fans of other teams experiencing schadenfreude over their misery

He’s absolutely aware. If people have hate-quoted him into a nice new house, fair play.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Total Meatlove posted:

He’s absolutely aware. If people have hate-quoted him into a nice new house, fair play.

There's that Spurs pair who keep trying to DCMA West Ham Clips every time he uses the clip of them reacting to Lanzini's goal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__0TcVV2w68&t=688s

Funny thing is I always sympathised with them and didn't like that clip because it's pretty honest and everything, but then I heard that and I'm pleased they're in pain.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
some Real Dumb Goals in this

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

the sex ghost posted:

Which mealy-mouthed turd with rimless glasses and a stupid lanyard round their neck at the BBC or FA or whoever decided to put both the matches people might be interested in at the same kickoff time because god forbid we put the loving rugby on the red button for once

Throwing up the batsignals for Jinglebells and Wario Tifo to pop up and post about the mighty Harriers and Pilgrims brushing aside these so called 'premier league' teams like lint off a jacket

So proud of our team today, and so used to seeing us throw things away too. I've seen us throw a 2-0 HT lead at Wembley away, I've seen us throw a 1-0 and 2-1 lead away in the league cup, this is just another one to add to the pile.
The fact Bowen is from loving Hereford makes it even worse though.
Glad I was in the pub, might try something stronger next time though.

Back to reality now and hope we can get out of the Conference North, still 19 games to go!

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

JingleBells posted:

So proud of our team today, and so used to seeing us throw things away too. I've seen us throw a 2-0 HT lead at Wembley away, I've seen us throw a 1-0 and 2-1 lead away in the league cup, this is just another one to add to the pile.
The fact Bowen is from loving Hereford makes it even worse though.
Glad I was in the pub, might try something stronger next time though.

Back to reality now and hope we can get out of the Conference North, still 19 games to go!

Seriously until injury time anyone watching the game without knowing the teams would have been convinced that West Ham were the plucky non-leaguers and Kidderminster the imperious Premiership team, you were playing us off the park and we needed to bring on 4 players just to keep up. Best of luck with the rest of the reason, you deserve it.

(Also what's up with the big block of mostly empty seats on the left side of the stand opposite the cameras? Is there just a particularly good bar down in that corner everyone was sneakily watching the game from?)

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Seriously until injury time anyone watching the game without knowing the teams would have been convinced that West Ham were the plucky non-leaguers and Kidderminster the imperious Premiership team, you were playing us off the park and we needed to bring on 4 players just to keep up. Best of luck with the rest of the reason, you deserve it.

(Also what's up with the big block of mostly empty seats on the left side of the stand opposite the cameras? Is there just a particularly good bar down in that corner everyone was sneakily watching the game from?)

I'm not really sure - they were empty for the Reading game too and despite both games being a sell-out the attendance was a good 8-900 less than our listed capacity. They've only just started selling alcohol in the concourse too - still clinging onto Football League dreams, other teams in our division sell alcohol to have during the game

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
i'm definitely a broken record but how have both cardiff and liverpoo not had a pen

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008

That volley from Keita just went into low Earth orbit

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

kcer posted:

i'm definitely a broken record but how have both cardiff and liverpoo not had a pen

The Cardiff one was especially egregious. Konate just wiped him out.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Should have been a red

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Oh well

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
glad to see harvey elliot back, like a new signing and all that

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008

drat 10 min into his debut and Diaz has an assist.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Diaz looks great, mucho tekkers

jesus harvey :getin:

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
It's like two new signings

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008