Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

FPzero posted:

i'm gonna go bake brownies.

they are not weed brownies i don't weed

All brownies are great.

Now I want brownies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

i just ate some brownies ama

Ass-penny

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i just ate some brownies ama

Can you draw a dragon?

Prof. Crocodile

rear end-penny posted:

Can you draw a dragon?

i think my dragon-drawing bona fide have been well established already itt :colbert:

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i think my dragon-drawing bona fide have been well established already itt :colbert:

please?

Heather Papps

hello friend

nesamdoom posted:

Great question. I can't figure out how my two year old can turn on the tablet and pull up youtube but not loving click the ads and need me to go back to YT for him every two minutes.

and good job for 2 hours of chucking kids. that's decent stamina really. I'd rather be treading water in the middle of the lake after an hour of kid chucking.

they're still pretty light, and that skill kind of makes sense, after the first few times doing it there's an incentive to learn. theodore just really likes watching the mouse whip around the screen and the sound of a mouse click.

i for one would love to see a fresh dragon drawing

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Ass-penny

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I'm not going to scroll through pages hoping for a loose dragon drawing to appear.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

killertunes posted:

Aloha! Just returning from my latest venture of seeing how long I could troll Reddit before I got permabanned. It took just over 1 year of promoting violence and dozens of subreddit bans.

Can you draw a dragon

Prof. Crocodile

Heather Papps

hello friend

hell yeah

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

biosterous

:woop:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

more falafel please

forums poster

my email address is first initial lastname at gmail, so I relatively frequently get emails for other people with first names that start with the same letter and my same last name. today I got emails about Eddie (my first name doesn't start with E) Lastname's new prepaid debit card account and the high 3-figure deposit that went into it. i just want this guy to have access to his money and poo poo but there's basically nothing I can do other than: call customer service (they think I'm trying to scam someone somehow, I got them to say they'd put a note on the account that the email address was invalid), or start Facebook messaging anyone named Eddie Lastname in the hopes that they're the same person and don't think I'm trying to scam them. i can't even do anything if I find the person, just tell them to call their bank

to be fair the only time it's worked to contact the person was someone who ordered pizza and the phone number was on the email so i texted and said hey you got the wrong email but your pizza's coming

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Kyro

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

I am a lurker and I have been informed by the thread title that I must post. Please be gentle with me, it's my first time here :blush:

:honk:

alnilam

Kyro posted:

I am a lurker and I have been informed by the thread title that I must post. Please be gentle with me, it's my first time here :blush:

Hello and knife to meet you! What's up

ty manifisto

Robot Made of Meat

Kyro posted:

You did it! You posted!

:peanut:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

alnilam

Viginti Septem posted:

That's wild, I was pondering what causes people to lose their imagination the other day and I was suspecting it was puberty. Little chiller seems to be onto something.

According to a friend who summarized part of Michael Pollan's book on hallucinogens to me, there is some neurosciency stuff about your brain hardening off certain pathways after a certain age when you have already learned how to move and sense your way around the world, and tripping temporarily opens them back up. I hope this fourth-hand knowledge helps you. I do at least know first hand that Michael Pollan writes good non fiction books and I do intend to read his book on tripping, some day.

alnilam

quote is not edit.... or is it

Escape From Noise

Kyro posted:

Welcome to the first day of the rest of your posting career in BYOB or, The YOB as we are always saying. You may see people calling other posters "orbs", this is our gender neutral "dudes". Please remember to :justpost:. And that concludes the orientation.

biosterous

Kyro posted:

welcome hi! what is a good snack that you like to eat

gallery of sigs

he/him

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
*Door slowly creaks open* Welcome, stranger. You have picked a stormy night to visit this remote refuge. Won't you cross the threshold and enter? Just ignore the rattling of skeletons coming from the acid pit wine cellar.

Ass-penny

Kyro posted:

Hello friend, do you have any pets that you can share with us?

sb hermit

Kyro posted:

:jpmf:

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Kyro posted:

:glomp:

Good choice posting. You identified you're lack of posting and confronted it. You've made a great leap in the right direction.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Kyro posted:

Good news, friend! Through posting you have shed your lurker status and have been reborn from the chrysalis as a poster! Congrats! :toot:

ChubbyChecker

ChubbyChecker

Kyro posted:

hi!

Ass-penny

Oh shoot I almost missed this. Thanks for incorporating the brownies in with the dragon.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Hello orbs :3:

ChubbyChecker

:wave:

Dukes Mayo Clinic
good morning orbs and welcome Kyro :honked:

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

alnilam posted:

Hello and knife to meet you!

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

biosterous

gord moregheist, orbs!

gallery of sigs

he/him

cruft

Good morning Kyro and welcome orbs.

cruft

I wish there were a way to tell my phone keyboard that I meant precisely what I punched into the keyboard, except for the many, many times when I actually didn't.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

cruft posted:

I wish there were a way to tell my phone keyboard that I meant precisely what I punched into the keyboard, except for the many, many times when I actually didn't.

i've thrown my phone after deleting and retyping something multiple times... more annoying is that my name is Masen and I've never had a phone believe I meant to type my name.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
ChubbyChecker

nesamdoom posted:

i've thrown my phone after deleting and retyping something multiple times... more annoying is that my name is Masen and I've never had a phone believe I meant to type my name.

you look masen'!

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

cruft posted:

You can usually add custom words to keyboard dictionaries, although if you mistype another word and it comes out as one of your dictionary words, then I don't think any phone will pick up that you didn't actually mean it

I don't think they are as clever as manufacturers would have you believe :thunk:

Manifisto

NumptyScrub posted:

You can usually add custom words to keyboard dictionaries, although if you mistype another word and it comes out as one of your dictionary words, then I don't think any phone will pick up that you didn't actually mean it

I don't think they are as clever as manufacturers would have you believe :thunk:

my phone tells me it is very special and clever and just wants to be cradled in my hands

ty nesamdoom!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Manifisto posted:

my phone tells me it is very special and clever and just wants to be cradled in my hands

Is this a phone or a child?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

Is this a phone or a child?

Yes.

Cronenberg would like to speak with you now.