Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I also wonder if there's gonna be a scene where Kelvin's muscle men and Jesse's Davids and Judy's BJ team up to fight the bad guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Mandrel posted:

she is so loving hot its insane huhuahh

Absolutely agreed.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Cassidy Freeman is almost painfully hot, holy poo poo. :swoon:

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Feb 7, 2022

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Such a good loving episode , loving loved the confrontation with Eric Roberts absolutely hilarious. Really hoping Eli isn't dead, I think he's in critical condition in the hospital though

Doronin
Nov 22, 2002

Don't be scared
Great episode. That whole scene with Keef dressing Kelvin was hilarious, and I'm really cautiously optimistic that Eli is alive. That was a hell of an ending..

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
Great episode. The whole scene with Jesse and his sling-men was goddamn hysterical.

wizardofloneliness posted:

I think the Lissons killed Jason Schwartzman. And did the other violence too, but definitely Jason Schwartzman. They knew he'd come their way eventually and hit pay dirt, so they decided to take him out ahead of time.

I think it's less the Lissons were next and more if Schwartzmann messed up the Gemstones the Lissons wouldn't get their money for his time share scam.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

pr0p posted:

Every time they do the cross I expect it to crush/horrifically injure someone.

Yeah after the multiple thumb breaking scenes, I keep expecting them to do that cross scene and actually crush someone.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

moist turtleneck posted:

I'm really glad BJ got a man-to-man talk with Eli

It's also really the first time that they've justified the BJ/Judy pairing, beyond it just being a funny dynamic.

Now, I'm not a huge subtext guy, but was anybody else getting some homoerotic vibes from the Keef and Kelvin scene?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
I assume you mean every single Kelvin and Keefe scene for the entire run of the show so far

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Yeah. Just getting some "gay vibes" off those two.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

zoux posted:

Yeah. Just getting some "gay vibes" off those two.

hmmm i'll have to watch more closely, i hadn't noticed anything odd

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
It's probably Lissons' hijinks but I'm holding out hope that the ultra violence is connected to a dark family secret that completely re-contextualizes Amy Leigh.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I guess I didn't really notice two weeks ago but the fact that all four bike ninjas are tricked out in red neon accent lighting only confirms that a ridiculous person is behind it all. And who is more ridiculous than Eric Andre

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
It was nice that the BJ Eli scene was one of the few we got of “two people honestly connect and expressed their problems in a way that might be to resolution.”

Also Judy’s aunt is ridiculously pregnant, the costume and makeup it department had a wild time with it.

Golden Bee fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Feb 7, 2022

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

auntie tiff is hysterical

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

It's probably Lissons' hijinks but I'm holding out hope that the ultra violence is connected to a dark family secret that completely re-contextualizes Amy Leigh.

Almost 100% she has some skeletons considering the reporter and this season being about the patriarch’s history in some way. Eli, Baby Billy, and Amy Leigh are all pieces of poo poo in their own unique ways.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Keef ripping off his pants before the cross and the camera lingering on his rear end for a while had me laughing. So was Keef saying hi to Eli from the cage. "Guess its raining now" before disappearing under the cover.

EL BROMANCE posted:

Only part way through, but I’m so curious as to who Judy is signing 8x10s with ‘stay horny 8===D’.

Judy's extreme overcompensation when it comes to sex is always great.

I didn't realize Edi Patterson played Tom's mom on "10 Year Old Tom" which is another show everyone in this thread should watch.

"What did I always tell you Tom?"

"You can't eat money."

"That's right! Never forget that."

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

We do know she has a history of misbehavin

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Golden Bee posted:

It was nice that the BJ Eli seen was one of the few we got of “two people honestly connect and expressed their problems in a way that might be to resolution.”

it feels like it kinda shocked Eli that BJ was capable of formulating an independent theory of "why the gently caress is judy like this?" especially since none of Eli's kids could ever think about another person's motivations in that way at all. like maybe he's someone who can actually be useful to Eli

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I'm starting to think it's the Lissons. They are over the top like these assassins. Junior is all low class podunk poo poo. I guess we'll see if they call up Jesse when it gets out that Eli is either incapacitated or dead. More interesting if maybe they call before it's even public that Eli got shot.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Me, walking into any occupied mens restroom for the rest of my life: “Dick’s out, player”

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

auntie tiff is hysterical

The way she only refers to Judy as "Niece" without realizing how patronizing that is slays me

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

Cojawfee posted:

I'm starting to think it's the Lissons. They are over the top like these assassins. Junior is all low class podunk poo poo. I guess we'll see if they call up Jesse when it gets out that Eli is either incapacitated or dead. More interesting if maybe they call before it's even public that Eli got shot.

my gf's discovery that there's actually four Jonas Brothers has her convinced that they're the four bikers, working for/with the Lissons.

evidence:
- there's 4 of them
- Amber's comment asking if the other Jonas Brothers were coming being subtle foreshadowing
- theatricality and showiness of the bikers
- Joe Jonas also standing to lose out on the grift if Jesse drops out

she is at this moment combing social media for any evidence that any of the non-Joe Brothers have been in the Carolinas areas anytime during the period this season was shooting

honestly I'm coming around

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I really like that theory, especially that they didn't leave their man behind after Jesse valiantly shot him

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I was about to say whichever Jonas brother was the organizer but the idea that they're the assassins themselves is even goofier.

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

OK we're looking at this tiktok of the fourth forgotten Jonas Brother Frankie and this is absolutely a guy who would flip Amber the bird after being shot by her escaping a botched assassination

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Mandrel posted:

my gf's discovery that there's actually four Jonas Brothers has her convinced that they're the four bikers, working for/with the Lissons.

evidence:
- there's 4 of them
- Amber's comment asking if the other Jonas Brothers were coming being subtle foreshadowing

she is at this moment combing social media for any evidence that any of the non-Joe Brothers have been in the Carolinas areas anytime during the period this season was shooting

I don't go in for most fan theories but this slays

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Mandrel posted:

evidence:
- there's 4 of them

lmfao if this is true

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

My only problem with reading show threads is now if it happens, I won't have the shock, and if it doesn't, I'll be disappointed. (Although given the show, it's likely they'll have something equally wonderful if not this).

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
One particular line I like- when Kelvin is being challenged and the giant says something like, "This is about strength!" they instantly cut to the one member of the cult who is clearly not on everyone else's level and he's all "Yeah!"

Lots of good one-off references to people in the Second Chances meeting too.

sootikins
May 24, 2008

Did I ever. Remember it as if it were yesterday. Soon as I woke, I went to empty my bowels - my favorite part of the day. Defecatin' to the sunrise - downright glorious.
Kelvin's "do me, daddy" while hand mopping the floor = lmao

Doronin
Nov 22, 2002

Don't be scared
This Jonas Brothers theory is my favorite fan theory I've ever encountered. I really hope it happens. Especially since they were raised in such a religious setting irl.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

sootikins posted:

Kelvin's "do me, daddy" while hand mopping the floor = lmao

I like how the situation of Kelvin mopping the floor doesn't even strike Eli as something odd or to enquire about, probably just used to seeing every scheme end in this exact way.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
The man in the cage was a surprise but I feel like after that you just go with it.

"Thank you for acknowledging me."

sootikins
May 24, 2008

Did I ever. Remember it as if it were yesterday. Soon as I woke, I went to empty my bowels - my favorite part of the day. Defecatin' to the sunrise - downright glorious.

Maxwell Lord posted:

The man in the cage was a surprise but I feel like after that you just go with it.

"Thank you for acknowledging me."

I thought that was Keefe, because of the tattoo and then he said "night night"

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer

EL BROMANCE posted:

Only part way through, but I’m so curious as to who Judy is signing 8x10s with ‘stay horny 8===D’.

I've got a theory that this is how she replies to the creepy fan letters.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Henchman of Santa posted:

I was about to say whichever Jonas brother was the organizer but the idea that they're the assassins themselves is even goofier.

And by goofy, you mean magnificent

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

EL BROMANCE posted:

I like how the situation of Kelvin mopping the floor doesn't even strike Eli as something odd or to enquire about, probably just used to seeing every scheme end in this exact way.

It looked like the men had taped the mops to his hands and made him mop the floor like that. Kelvin seems like the kind of guy who wouldn't just kick them all off his property and instead would try to regain their trust.

AmbientParadox
Mar 2, 2005

zoux posted:

Me, walking into any occupied mens restroom for the rest of my life: “Dick’s out, player”

In Eastbound and Down there’s a scene where Craig Ferguson Robinson plays this badass biker who walks into a men’s bathroom to pee. He looks at the scared little guy standing next to him, then very deliberately looks at the guys penis. Craig only says one line, deadpan: “tight dick, yo” and the scene ends.

I’m convinced Danny McBride has an entire list of “things to say to another man when he’s peeing”

Edit: wrong Craig

AmbientParadox fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Feb 8, 2022

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer

Cojawfee posted:

It looked like the men had taped the mops to his hands and made him mop the floor like that. Kelvin seems like the kind of guy who wouldn't just kick them all off his property and instead would try to regain their trust.

I'm pretty sure they make "mop-hand" things like that for sale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

AmbientParadox posted:

In Eastbound and Down there’s a scene where Craig Ferguson plays this badass biker who walks into a men’s bathroom to pee. He looks at the scared little guy standing next to him, then very deliberately looks at the guys penis. Craig only says one line, deadpan: “tight dick, yo” and the scene ends.

I’m convinced Danny McBride has an entire list of “things to say to another man when he’s peeing”

Craig Robinson