Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

extremebuff posted:

[BOOM] [RATATATA] [CLACKCLACK CLACK]*LOUD GRUFF VOICE* HEADSHOT! MULTIKILL!! [BWAO BWAO]

CEO on 200 person zoom call: Uhh, does someone have a TV on hahahaha! Please just mute yourself :)

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

extremebuff posted:

[BOOM] [RATATATA] [CLACKCLACK CLACK]*LOUD GRUFF VOICE* HEADSHOT! MULTIKILL!! [BWAO BWAO]

CEO on 200 person zoom call: Uhh, does someone have a TV on hahahaha! Please just mute yourself :)

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Nobody mentioning I've been wearing the same outfit every day for 2 years

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

extremebuff posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I’m flying off to go work in Australia for an indeterminate time less than a week after Elden Ring launches… Oh well at least now I’ll finally get to work on my Switch backlog lol.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I’m flying off to go work in Australia for an indeterminate time less than a week after Elden Ring launches… Oh well at least now I’ll finally get to work on my Switch backlog lol.

we are gonna have to throw you a going away party online lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I had a pre-pandemic tech demo video call with a vendor in Canada and their lead programmer was playing fullscreen Doom with a very loud mechanical keyboard the entire time (could see the really obvious reflection of the screen in his glasses). he didn’t even pause while he was answering questions about the product lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

Nobody mentioning I've been wearing the same outfit every day for 2 years

the beach webcam background flickers off for just a moment and everyone sees this but theyll never say anything

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

extremebuff posted:

the beach webcam background flickers off for just a moment and everyone sees this but theyll never say anything

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff posted:

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

extremebuff posted:

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

extremebuff posted:

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

extremebuff posted:

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I don’t even have to move the mouse every 30 minutes and I’ve a meeting once a week i that I manage to choice for the last five minutes. Got through all the from games last year

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

extremebuff posted:

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

extremebuff posted:

My housemate did his morning scrums in bed and turned on his cam once forgetting he was topless and at least one nipple got onscreen

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i don't think onscreen nipple count matters much for, uh, male-presenting nipples.

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
you all are describing my job perfectly, ive put over 100 hours in souls games in the last few weeks, mostly during work, and i just got promoted. lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBWBQl42WkY

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

I had a pre-pandemic tech demo video call with a vendor in Canada and their lead programmer was playing fullscreen Doom with a very loud mechanical keyboard the entire time (could see the really obvious reflection of the screen in his glasses). he didn’t even pause while he was answering questions about the product lol

this is epic

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sub-Actuality posted:

King.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sub-Actuality posted:

I hope to have this power level one day

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I got the monkeys paw WFH where I literally live at my job, lmao gently caress.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I unfortunately have not been unemployed in ten years. :eng99:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

extremebuff posted:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Being an unemployed gamer is the happiest I’ve ever been and I wish I could go back.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

All I wanna do in this life is marry rich, game all day, order Chinese food, and tip the driver massively, game all night

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I've been looking for a new job and I'm praying they let me give three weeks notice so I can take one week off tbh.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dying

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
i took two days off of work to play this. considering taking the following monday off as well lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

oh yeah I probably won't be getting this at launch due to backlog. lol