Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt

that's right :ussr:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

...Oh, and the woke church now has the year 2022. Surprise! The anthro year plotline is back and it's going to suck harder than ever before!

It's February. Why is he starting a new New Years Baby storyline, complete with a baby, in February? Did... did the new year suddenly get moved forward and all his careful planning get thrown out? It's not like New Years Eve is something that happens every year or something. I mean, there is literally no reason why this comic had to wait until now to go up. Hell, he could have had this go up while still wrapping up 2021's death, it's not like "The old man of the previous year and the newborn baby of the new year pass each other" is a new concept either.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Is there a reason why the handmaid is levitating in panel 5?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Nenonen posted:

Is there a reason why the handmaid is levitating in panel 5?

Because Ishida is a hack who couldn't even be arsed to line up the feet of the handmaiden with the floor she's supposed to be standing on? I'm going to assume Ishida does the different elements on seperate layers in whichever art program he uses, then positions them after the fact.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Randalor posted:

It's February. Why is he starting a new New Years Baby storyline, complete with a baby, in February? Did... did the new year suddenly get moved forward and all his careful planning get thrown out? It's not like New Years Eve is something that happens every year or something. I mean, there is literally no reason why this comic had to wait until now to go up. Hell, he could have had this go up while still wrapping up 2021's death, it's not like "The old man of the previous year and the newborn baby of the new year pass each other" is a new concept either.

Maybe he goes by Chinese New year.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Is that comic exclusively about each year’s journey into becoming a hot chick who then dies? It seems very limiting, especially if the goal is to line the story up to actual events, as he has no idea what’s going to happen in 2022.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
You have that backwards; he knows exactly how 2022 will play out. The sinister cabal of trans women, anti-racism protesters and big pharma will continue to tyrannically exert their power over poor downtrodden red-blooded Americans, whose spirits will nevertheless remain unbowed. This year, the cabal will add *rolls dice* the Jews to their ranks.

Or rather, he knows what will happen in 2022 as well as he knows what happened in 2021, i.e. pretty much nothing adjacent to reality.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Weren't there a few "literally opposite of reality" moments in 2021 as well? And who are the baddies secretly backed by the literal devil and who are actually honest, God-fearing Americans who are doing the Lords work seems to change on a weekly-if-not-daily basis.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I think today's Calvin and Hobbes could qualify as a politoon, it certainly sounds like current events.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Randalor posted:

Since the old year also hangs on for a month or so past Jan 1, I assume the Ishidaverse uses the lunar calendar

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

...Oh, and the woke church now has the year 2022. Surprise! The anthro year plotline is back and it's going to suck harder than ever before!

Gotta use the seashell.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

I love how happy the parents are :allears:

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck off

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings: world kings and consort queens – The Queen has said that she wants Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall to take the title of queen consort when Charles ascends to the throne"

Telegraph:

Independent:

You’ll need a tank division to drag me out of Downing St, Boris Johnson tells allies

Times:

Carrie Johnson says she has been targeted by ‘brutal campaign’

Evening Standard:

Javid denies Treasury held up NHS recovery plan; Britain’s Dodds and Mouat target curling bronze after painful defeat by Norway

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

SimonChris posted:

This is completely out of sequence, I just can't follow these time loop plots.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

SimonChris posted:

Yeah it's great it's literally a happy story.

Contraception kept the parents from having their first kid too early, and gave them the choice to stop at 1, with abortion as a backup when their other method failed. Then they had an amicable split thanks to no-fault divorce, the dad could come out and remarry, and finally the happy couple is supportive of their daughter's transition :allears:

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

By popular demand posted:

This is completely out of sequence, I just can't follow these time loop plots.

Pat Cross Presents: Robert Heinlein's "All You Zombies"

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

SimonChris posted:

Reminds me of that one Asay comic.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

:kstare:Sinfest Sunday!:kstare:
Well, pretty much just more of the same from Sinfest....

"I'm actually a good feminist that understands feminism and Handmaid's Tale.
Lemme just make sure to give these handmaids miniskirts and pumps." - Ishida

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Also consider the life that the biblethumpers want us to have.

Strict divorce laws to trap the couple into a loveless marriage, the closeted homosexual husband constantly struggling with guilty fantasies of banging dudes in airport bathrooms, the depressed wife developing self-image problems from wondering why she has to practically beg for sex from a man who barely seems interested in touching her. Although there is at least a silver lining in that while they live in poverty trying to support 5 kids thanks to a total birth control ban, their rare sexual relations leave them better off financially than all their friends who have 8+ kids like it's the 19th century. And then on top of that they're always having to get on to their middle kid for embarrassing them by being effeminate

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

The Australian federal parliament resumes today for what will be the last two weeks before the election is called. Scott Morrison needs some wins to recover from the last week despite everything suggesting parliament will be an absolute shitshow.

Rowe:

We still don't know which senior minister leaked the texts where former NSW premier Gladys Berejiklian called Scott Morrison untrustworthy and a "horrible, horrible person".

Lethbridge:

Scott Morrison, Malcolm Turnbull, Emmanuel Macron, Barnaby Joyce, the unknown leaking cabinet minister.

Wilcox:

A reference to that bizarre photo op Scott Morrison took where he washed a woman's hair.

Downes:

Knight:

International COVID-19 border closures to end, full reopening by February 21 (ABC).
Australia is open - except for a HUGE chunk of it: Awkward spot for Mark McGowan as PM finally welcomes in tourists but Western Australia is STILL enforcing hardline Covid zero policy (Daily Mail).

Spooner:

I think this is just "international borders reopening" and "antivaxxer protests happening".

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

quote:

THE “OUTRAGE MACHINE” IS ALWAYS ON

Joe Rogan commands a very large audience, over 11 million people tune into his podcast. I’ve listened to only a few snippets of his show. When it comes to podcasts, I prefer Alex Jones, who is an artist behind the microphone.

Alex Jones was the first to be banned on social media. He got sued for Sandy Hook (which was indeed very suspicious) and they tried to ‘de-person’ him.

Now the ruling class has targeted Joe Rogan. They’re painting him as some sort of crazed, right-wing ‘white supremacist.’ That’s totally nuts, but the Marxists love calling their enemies Nazis and such. Joe Biden called Rittenhouse a ‘white supremacist’ and I don’t remember if Joe ever apologized to that.

Rogan has never voted Republican and has described himself as a ‘progressive.’ Another progressive, Jimmy Dore, has thoughtfully underlined that nicely in one of his videos.

Why would the totalitarians target Joe Rogen, then? Probably because he took Ivermectin and interviewed an expert medical doctor whose science doesn’t align with those in power. In other words, they accused Joe of spreading ‘misinformation.’ He was then thrown into their Outrage Machine and processed.

Joe made a big mistake by apologizing.

Never apologize for free speech!

Joe should have read Vox Day’s “SJW’s Always Lie.” Day clearly shows that apologizing to social justice warriors only encourages them. An apology is like blood in the water to the WOKE sharks. Rogan is now getting the full ‘treatment.’

This is about more than taking down one man, however. It’s a power play to warn others not to step out of the ever-narrowing boundaries that have been drawn. It ties into the a coming social credit system and police state—which includes the thought police. It signals a narrowing of what we can say. Free speech is being replaced with fear. The totalitarians want us to be silent, sheep-like slaves and this is how they’re doing it. Joe Rogan could have stood up to them by refusing to apologize.

Never apologize to the woke outrage machine, you will regret it.

— Ben Garrison

The long awaited sequel to Street Sharks, WOKE Sharks.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Some great av material with "TYRANTS" there.

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003
Like an evil horny Santa Claus.

What's the obsession with never apologizing. That's like the 5th instance of that I've seen the past day or two

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

RodShaft posted:

What's the obsession with never apologizing. That's like the 5th instance of that I've seen the past day or two

The right thinks that "SJWs" are like the Fae. If you don't acknowledge them, they have no power over you. They draw the connection between people making an apology and getting kicked off of whatever platform they're on. What they're missing, of course, is that the causality goes the other way. The person is so far down the shitter that they're about to be kicked off anyway and make a fake apology as a last-ditch effort to avoid consequences

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
of course Garrison is an Alex Jones guy

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Lmao at the implication that Garrison isn't at peak outrage 99.9% of the time, his whole body of work is paranoia and fear for decades except for the honeymoon period of Trump's presidency when the cartoons were mostly worshipful and horny instead of frightened and horny or outraged and horny

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

RodShaft posted:

Because if you apologize, it means you admit that you were wrong, and being wrong is a sign of weakness and failure.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

the_steve posted:

Because if you apologize, it means you admit that you were wrong, and being wrong is a sign of weakness and failure.

And the only reason to apologize is to appease someone who is demanding one. But those dirty SJWs won't be satisfied with the mere words of an apology, so if you try to get away with the bare minimum (and why would you bother with more?) they'll keep hounding you.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Of COURSE Garrison thinks Vox Day is an intelligent person.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

The ridiculously tiny eye in the illuminati pyramid made me laugh

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Tyrants, depicted here dresses in worker's overhauls, steeltoed boots, and a hard hat

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003
Like an evil horny Santa Claus.

the_steve posted:

I get that, just weird that they are all in unity with this talking point for Joe Rogan. Like I've heard it before but now it's the whole conversation for them.

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.

Vib Rib posted:

Tyrants, depicted here dresses in worker's overhauls, steeltoed boots, and a hard hat
Attacking the plucky l'il Joe Rogan and his hundred million or so dollars.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
If the outrage machine is always on then why would it have an on/off lever?

e: I guess technically there is no OFF label at the bottom but then what else would the level do?

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Nick Anderson

Tim Campbell

Stuart Carlson

Jeff Danziger

Joe Heller

Clay Jones

Henry Payne

Joel Pett

Michael Ramirez

Tom Stiglich

Tony Branco

quote:

Diminishing Returns The Rise in Burglaries in the wealthiest communities is directly connected to the weak law enforcement policies of Democrats.

quote:

Under the Table Pelosi, whose family has gained financially from China warns Olympic athletes against saying anything bad against China.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

SimonChris posted:

This may be controversial, but I agree with Pat in that murdering your wife and four kids will likely confuse your child, among other things.

Athas
Aug 6, 2007

fuck that joker

Who is this supposed to be? This caricature is awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Athas posted:

Who is this supposed to be? This caricature is awful.

It's quite accurate actually: it's Giuliani.