Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

https://twitter.com/merkymerx/status/1367956822645116928

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Brandfarlig posted:

Ducktits woo-ooo

One of the greatest revelations of internet/furry fanart was the discovery that the lord did it wrong and you can/should put human genitals on every possible surface.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

I assume this universe has a male Della, with suspiciously little fanart.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
No, that IS Della doing sexy cosplay as her brother

Wait this isn't the DeviantArt thread

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://twitter.com/hibbary/status/1490174849607561216

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

there are people playing the ff7 remake that dont know that aeris dies LMAO

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
It'd be amazing if they swap out her death for one of the other main characters without publicizing the change

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Sentient Data posted:

It'd be amazing if they swap out her death for one of the other main characters without publicizing the change

Like the queen of England :haw:

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Sentient Data posted:

Honestly? I wouldn't be surprised.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Elfface posted:

I assume this universe has a male Della, with suspiciously little fanart.

Gets weird genderswapping Donald since he already has his girlfriend AND his sister be basically his female counterparts. Though female Donald probably has sass off the charts even compared to Daisy.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

She might not actually die in the remake. They've put a lot of hints in there that there are some time travel shenanigans going on and Aerith and Sephiroth both remember what happened in the original timeline

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

yeah at the glacial pace it's going it would take like 30 parts to do the entire original game. my brother and me both agree they're gonna save aeris and the game ends early and it's poo poo jerry it's poo poo cuz it's not the original!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I was assuming that they would have her being resurrected as the true ending or whatever.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Like the original game's theme park date, Cloud will tragically lose the person he has the most affinity with. Oh Barrett, we hardly knew ye...

Ninja edit: Expand it to any NPC like your 'True Love' in Dragon's Dogma often being an innkeeper, because you talk to them so often.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
The entire ending of the remake was the creators telling the player they don't need to follow the original story. And had the maybe we'll get another season, maybe we won't wrap up that lots of tv shows get.

The combat system is also a big question mark, it really feels like the filled out all the possibilities and doesn't seem like something they could extend for another game.

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
The artist, upon completion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm8WmiKj5go&t=12s

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

I got confused about my purple and green tyrannosaurs and read all of his lines in Beast Wars Megatron's voice

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

flavor.flv posted:

She might not actually die in the remake. They've put a lot of hints in there that there are some time travel shenanigans going on and Aerith and Sephiroth both remember what happened in the original timeline

It's going to end with us fighting Jenova Sephiroth, PS1 Sephiroth, Bizarre Sephiroth and Weapon-Merged Sephiroth

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I watched this again and it technically fits here so here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1eJFHbxCaI

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

It would be pretty cool if they stopped pranking us and started making good final fantasys again with diverse casts full of flawed characters. That's why ff6, 7, and 9 were so good.

Instead of casts entirely made of humans all with the personality of a potato, no goals or aspirations, no fears or dreams. Just living smirks. Like if 'HEH!' was a person.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

It would be pretty cool if they stopped pranking us and started making good final fantasys again with diverse casts full of flawed characters. That's why ff6, 7, and 9 were so good.

Instead of casts entirely made of humans all with the personality of a potato, no goals or aspirations, no fears or dreams. Just living smirks. Like if 'HEH!' was a person.

they did its called final fantasy 14 and its the best final fantasy

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

You'll be able to jump into the water and retrieve the white materia, which you can use to resurrect her.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Game 3, Cloud will bite it and Tifa will ascend as the true main character.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Alacron posted:

oh hell I bet Cloud does die this time around, instead of Aeris

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
Aerith doesn't die. Cloud still has his mental break. Aerith does the bedside thing while Tifa goes and saves the world. Cloud never gets better.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

MotU posted:

they did its called final fantasy 14 and its the best final fantasy

Yeah I played it for a bit and it's good. Played a big boy with a big purple pomp, Dunks Johnson. Everyone loved him.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Aeris dies just like in the original, but then Cloud smacks her with a phoenix down and she gets better.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
then it just ripoffs that Cyanide & Happiness short but its even better because it has all the polygons of modern graphics.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TABVw2iB7a0

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Alacron posted:

I'm okay with this, just for the rants it would cause.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Instead of Cloud falling into the Life stream and his payche shattering or whatever made him comatose in the PS1 version, Sephiroth kidnaps him and spends the rest of the games trying to kill him because he shrugged off getting stabbed like a champ the last time.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm just amused that most of these comments were probably all actual conspiracy theories we read on message boards and Geocities fansites two decades ago, and here we are, repeating them on the Something Awful forums in 2022.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

Is this fanart?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3t5Ni1RW8s

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
this rules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXEX_VUI-E0

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/HarxMLeth/status/1491419773426892801

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

In a similar vein

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLjLkj3hQ4Q

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
What actually happens when you use the wiimote to fire starbits...

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Alacron posted:

This would be an objectively better game on all conceivable levels

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Elfface posted:

What actually happens when you use the wiimote to fire starbits...

Well now I just need to commission a major update to that old wii zapper accessory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

why is she blushing