Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

“we have HHH at home!”

HHH at home…

Bad joke, man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I don't get it

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

NienNunb posted:

“Triple H is le dead”

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

He was in pain and I like that.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKc7M7QQKSs

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Disrespecting Gangrel is not okay.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

IGgy IGsen posted:

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

IGgy IGsen posted:

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

IGgy IGsen posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Fat vampire dipshit

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Turn on your computer screen because I believe you are referring to your own physical appearance

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

NienNunb posted:

Fat vampire dipshit

don't sign your posts

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

No I’m talking about Gangrel, not me.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UoKNuBWqLE

Edit WTF that video sucked hold on brb

Edit 2
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/hzmk0v/front_row_fans_imitate_gangrels_entrance_during/
There’s a better version here but it’s Reddit, so

Sandman from ECW fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Feb 8, 2022

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

NienNunb posted:

Fat vampire dipshit

Uninvited from fanging and banging

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Gangrel is strong and my friend.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Property of White Wolf

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The last time I played Vampire The Masquerade I played as a Toreador wino fop who would run around with a little Charlie Brown piano and play crowd pleasers to ease tensions

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

NienNunb posted:

Fat vampire dipshit

this also true

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
why didn't gangrel ever bite and turn people. could have had a whole stable of fat vampires, hossing around

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

The first time I played vampire the masquerade my character died almost immediately because I tried to jump through a bonfire to look cool

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Tato posted:

why didn't gangrel ever bite and turn people. could have had a whole stable of fat vampires, hossing around

Even during the Attitude era they had restrictions on what they could do and say and show. JR would always say "WHAT IS THAT MYSTERIOUS LIQUID IN HIS CUP?" when talking about the fake blood in Gangrel's chalice when it was incredibly obvious what it was supposed to be. It was dumb as gently caress that they couldn't just say "he is a vampire who drinks blood". It was really weird.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Elephant Ambush posted:

the fake blood

???

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Elephant Ambush posted:

Even during the Attitude era they had restrictions on what they could do and say and show. JR would always say "WHAT IS THAT MYSTERIOUS LIQUID IN HIS CUP?" when talking about the fake blood in Gangrel's chalice when it was incredibly obvious what it was supposed to be. It was dumb as gently caress that they couldn't just say "he is a vampire who drinks blood". It was really weird.

Explain the multitude of “Blood Baths” we witnessed over the course of 1998 and 1999 OP

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Sandman McMahon posted:

Explain the multitude of “Blood Baths” we witnessed over the course of 1998 and 1999 OP

Viscous fluid

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Sandman McMahon posted:

IDK maybe you could say "bloodbath" in that context but couldn't talk about people drinking blood :shrug:

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Elephant Ambush posted:

IDK maybe you could say "bloodbath" in that context but couldn't talk about people drinking blood :shrug:

I don’t know if you’re right, but I’ll accept this.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Mobius draining people of their “plasma” in Spider-Man TAS

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

weird sucker things on his hands even though he's got fangs

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Tato posted:

Because The Vampire Warriors Who Are Fanging and Banging is a very exclusive club, you don't simply turn people all willy-nilly.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Joey McChrist posted:

weird sucker things on his hands even though he's got fangs

Another example of censorship creating more powerful art

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Morbius’ sucker hand gimmick was lame, but there were also legit Vampires in the show. Blades mom for example. Pretty sure she didn’t have sucker hands, but I also don’t think they ever showed her sucking anybody, so I guess it’s a wash.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

It's a good thing Blade never tried his luck against a vampire warrior as powerful as Gangrel

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

If I was Tony Khan I’d be doing absolutely everything in my power to book Gangrel vs Vampiro right fuckin now.
Tony I know you’re reading this. Do it. Do what’s in you’re heart. Give the people what they want. Give them —

GANGREL VS VAMPIRO

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
i'm far more interested in seeing 2022 gangrel vs 2022 vampiro than I would have been for the '98 versions

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I know, that’s why I said it :)

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Anyone wanna make up some fake wrestling scandals for the rubes outside the embassy to play telephone with?

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

No, but I did recently read a report that Adam Cole used the M-word against Swoggle. So gross.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

There's already enough stuff that actually happened that fuels The Discourse. We don't need to give anyone fake stuff on top of that.

That said, I heard Kevin Sullivan spends his vacations at a nudist colony. Take that image through the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I read a tweet of a screenshot that said John Cena said gently caress Serbia because he is from albania