Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I remember when demented Chapo fans would go on about how Matt and Virgil must hate each other, based purely on the fact that Matt is the resident Marxist philosopher and Virgil was the resident election wonk. And the videogame thing, I guess. Matt did turn out to be the most openly annoyed about Virgil leaving, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Halloween Jack posted:

I remember when demented Chapo fans would go on about how Matt and Virgil must hate each other, based purely on the fact that Matt is the resident Marxist philosopher and Virgil was the resident election wonk. And the videogame thing, I guess. Matt did turn out to be the most openly annoyed about Virgil leaving, though.

That's weird because it seemed like they would guest on other podcasts as a duo a lot. They were the guests one of the times I saw The Dollop live

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
they were just 4 online guys who like to dunk on politics, it was probably a really easy, super cruisy gig until Virgil became a weird thief-pedofile

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Bust Rodd posted:

they were just 4 online guys who like to dunk on politics, it was probably a really easy, super cruisy gig until Virgil became a weird thief-pedofile

Thief? Hadn't heard that part of the lore yet

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
2nd hand from goons in other thread but I guess someone Virgil ended up with a lot of the money from their live tour and, like, didn’t get the other chapos the money or something.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
lol

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

ok the dear eternal president xi letter was pretty funny

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Bust Rodd posted:

2nd hand from goons in other thread but I guess someone Virgil ended up with a lot of the money from their live tour and, like, didn’t get the other chapos the money or something.
It's just a bottle of Fiji, Felix. What could it cost? Ten dollars?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

dang Virgil owns

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Halloween Jack posted:

It's just a bottle of Fiji, Felix. What could it cost? Ten dollars?

depends on how it's "aged"

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
I'd be incredibly surprised if any of the chapos were crafty enough to know how to do any of that

except Chris i guess

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1491087262222020609?t=ckBFpRb0Wy2j0bK1bIeIZw&s=19

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

kbar tanto

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
c’mon guys a ring light is $40 Jesus Christ

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Bust Rodd posted:

c’mon guys a ring light is $40 Jesus Christ

No the specular reflection looks like poo poo and is super obvious. Why has no streamer figured out screenbox soft lighting?

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

You wouldn't think this is a picture of four millionaires

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

lol if true, he barely contributed anything at the live shows

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Did not expect who I assume is Chris to be the hottest one

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

kinda funny that even with all the chapo money real estate in LA is so expensive matt doesnt have central ac

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

yes i looked at the background of all of these photos its called being normal

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Moving from one ridiculously overpriced real estate market to another is strange to me, but so is living in either of those cities in the first place.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Halloween Jack posted:

Moving from one ridiculously overpriced real estate market to another is strange to me, but so is living in either of those cities in the first place.

oddly enough u would be surprised to learn they are the most populous cities in this country...

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Seattle is better, you have endless excuses to not go outside

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Halloween Jack posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgptvsHHYK4

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Halloween Jack posted:

It is very funny they didn't move to decent city like Seattle, Minneapolis, or denver.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Bust Rodd posted:

lol if he’s doing the same thing with Brie and he’s kept all the passwords and that why she can’t change the photo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

tokin opposition posted:

Seattle is better, you have endless excuses to not go outside

80 degrees here and i got my window and big french doors open to the deck at the office. thats luxury. drinking green tea over ice. pure class

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Smythe posted:

80 degrees here and i got my window and big french doors open to the deck at the office. thats luxury. drinking green tea over ice. pure class

there's vegan food everywhere... !!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Victory Position posted:

there's vegan food everywhere... !!!

not sure if this is good or cringe

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Smythe posted:

not sure if this is good or cringe

Green tea is vegan

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Mr Hootington posted:

It is very funny they didn't move to decent city like Seattle, Minneapolis, or denver.

I think they were tired of winter weather and none of those are media cities.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Mr Hootington posted:

good troll post but the actual cities to move to are santa fe, tucson and queretaro

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

i say swears online posted:

good troll post but the actual cities to move to are santa fe, tucson and queretaro

Desert, desert, and they would get their heads chopped off

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
its actually pretty funny how anti semitic you podcast freaks are. jews are only allowed to live in new york or los angeles. its that simple. durr lets study torah in tuscon. lmfao. hurr durr my rabbi in santa fe. do you even hear yourselves?

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
albuquerque has six messianic synagogues alone. people continue to deny jewish people's right to exist

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
sure lets go to seattle so we can have our car tires stolen by anarchists leaking out of the CHAZ. lmfao. yea lets enjoy the depressin clouds and rain all the time. oh look its frasier wow. here i am walking to work and getting mugged by millenial gamer lesbians with rainbow hair like the girl from spcae cases who i had a crush on when i was 10. oh wow im going to walk to the store oh too bad the seattle PD tear gassed me and peppered my nutsack with rubber bullets. seems good.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
How's Pittsburgh?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
lol
https://twitter.com/leslieleeiii/status/1491160925516476416

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Halloween Jack posted:

How's Pittsburgh?

sure lets go to pittsburgh so we can have our car tires stolen by tori cmos. lmfao. yea lets enjoy the depressin clouds and rain all the time. oh look its the pirates wow. here i am walking to work and getting mugged by fat drunk yinzers. oh wow im going to walk to the store oh too bad citizen tayne tear gassed me and peppered my nutsack with rubber bullets. seems good.