Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

The sign says costume mandatory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

trapped mouse posted:

They should put the last panel in the dictionary under nonchalant.

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

trapped mouse posted:

Love that the dude is just absolutely rocking the dress.

Also they didn't switch shoes. Sensible!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Love that the dude is just absolutely rocking the dress.

Also they didn't switch shoes. Sensible!

Even Jucika can't change the laws of physics.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

readingatwork posted:

I'm trying to tweak my process to get more pages done per month (I want to get to 1/week) but for the moment my schedule is a page every 2-3 weeks. It's my first real attempt at this sort of thing so any feedback people have is more than welcome.

fuckin Nic Cage statue, taunting me with its cursed existence

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

hazardousmouse posted:

fuckin Nic Cage statue, taunting me with its cursed existence

That's Jimmy Carr in the piss lake.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Hiss!

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Also, I found an interesting thing, I can spend 3 - 5 hours on a 4 panel comic, and make a great comic almost everyday or I can spend 8 hours making an 8 panel comic, and always feel like there's stuff missing. smaller comics means more frequent updates, and more time to just look at what I made and decide if I'm sure about it or not.

Boba Pearl has a new favorite as of 19:57 on Feb 8, 2022

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
The New Adventures of the Duck Avenger

ducklair tower is powered by ley lines

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Hitmen for Destiny #454: Finnish fiend

========================

Hitmen for Destiny #455: Screeching snake

========================

Hitmen for Destiny #456: Mine malarkey

========================

Hitmen for Destiny #457: Sling spear

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Hey that's my band "Axolotl on a war flamingo"!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Boba Pearl posted:

Also, I found an interesting thing, I can spend 3 - 5 hours on a 4 panel comic, and make a great comic almost everyday or I can spend 8 hours making an 8 panel comic, and always feel like there's stuff missing. smaller comics means more frequent updates, and more time to just look at what I made and decide if I'm sure about it or not.

i love frog uncle

also yeah that's the comics tradeoff. you can do more closeups, less panels, and take less time to draw over the same canvas. it's balancing everything to a degree you're happy with that's tricky.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
ATTACK!

SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

I love the language fiend, explains a lot.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Hey, I like this comic, and I’d like to read through it. It seems like the only place it’s available is tumblr, which is basically unreadable on my phone. I have to back out completely to the main page and then go find the next individual comic to read, instead of just pressing next or something similarly competent. Is there a better place to view this in its entirety?

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

RCarr posted:

Hey, I like this comic, and I’d like to read through it. It seems like the only place it’s available is tumblr, which is basically unreadable on my phone. I have to back out completely to the main page and then go find the next individual comic to read, instead of just pressing next or something similarly competent. Is there a better place to view this in its entirety?

I think it's only on tumblr. (http://necropoliscomic.tumblr.com/post/118905492171/jakewyattriot-necropolis-prologue-jake for anyone looking for a link to the beginning.) Looks like Jake Wyatt doesn't really have a website or anything.

The desktop view has decent "first/previous/next"" buttons so "view as desktop site" on your phone browser might work, or might be garbage, idk.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Ditocoaf posted:

I think it's only on tumblr. (http://necropoliscomic.tumblr.com/post/118905492171/jakewyattriot-necropolis-prologue-jake for anyone looking for a link to the beginning.) Looks like Jake Wyatt doesn't really have a website or anything.

The desktop view has decent "first/previous/next"" buttons so "view as desktop site" on your phone browser might work, or might be garbage, idk.

Desktop mode on my phone works, but it does the art a disservice IMO.

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Hitmen for Destiny #454: Finnish fiend

I told you we would learn the truth about Finland!

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

#37. Ideas.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

RCarr posted:

No that's it, it sucks and is the primary reason I never read it. He never did get his own website for some reason.

Thanks Ditocoaf for finally doing the work to make it readable

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Slimy Hog posted:

Desktop mode on my phone works, but it does the art a disservice IMO.

How do I get to desktop mode on my phone? I don’t see any option on his website.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

RCarr posted:

How do I get to desktop mode on my phone? I don’t see any option on his website.

That's generally a browser-specific setting, in whatever options menu your current browser has.

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

In mobile Chrome, in the three-dot menu in the upper-right corner, there's a checkbox labeled "Desktop site". In mobile Safari, it's in the "aA" menu by the address bar, "Request Desktop Website". Those are the ones I know from personal and work experience, but I assume other phone browsers have similar: basically "lie to the website and say I'm on a computer" so you can get the version of a page they'd serve to one.

Ditocoaf has a new favorite as of 05:13 on Feb 9, 2022

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Ditocoaf posted:

In mobile Chrome, in the three-dot menu in the upper-right corner, there's a checkbox labeled "Desktop site". In mobile Safari, it's in the "aA" menu by the address bar, "Request Desktop Website". Those are the ones I know from personal and work experience, but I assume other phone browsers have similar: basically "lie to the website and say I'm on a computer" so you can get the version of a page they'd serve to one.
Yeah it fudges the user agent string

You can also use the dev console to fake a mobile device

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

Pete lived in a van for a while, tied his shoe on the bumper

Nice Pete wears tube socks and tank tops during a murder AND NOTHING ELSE

british call that mustache a banger, Americans call it a lucky horseshoe

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

The Language Fiend is one of the greatest little throw-away things in HfD :allears:

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I told you we would learn the truth about Finland!

A truth about Finland.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

e-dt posted:

Pete lived in a van for a while, tied his shoe on the bumper

Nice Pete wears tube socks and tank tops during a murder AND NOTHING ELSE

british call that mustache a banger, Americans call it a lucky horseshoe

Looking forward to the "what's it like to kill someone" strip

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I really really like the way Nice Pete is shown head-on and how he does that thing

with his hands.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Marie and the Adventurer's League - 14.02 - This piercing is called a spider bite!

pronounced like Penelope. Also pronounced like sword.

As always, if you hate this, or this direction let me know! We'll be updating daily, or bi-daily or whatever means 1 post every day or two, I have a week's worth of backlogs or there's about.

Boba Pearl has a new favorite as of 14:32 on Feb 10, 2022

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

Boba Pearl posted:

pronounced like Penelope. Also pronounced like sword.

As always, if you hate this, or this direction let me know! We'll be updating daily, or bi-daily or whatever means 1 post every day or two, I have a week's worth of backlogs or there's about.

This is deliciously lesbian and I appreciate the terrible name. Keep up the good work.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Post poste posted:

This is deliciously lesbian and I appreciate the terrible name. Keep up the good work.

The other day I learned the term Sapphic, and now I know how to be such a classy queer.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
More gay fantasy comic please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Not opposed to anything that's happening but my brain decided that was a portmanteau of Spinel and Calliope and I just pictured