Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

all goons should be forced to live in the single wwii barracks that comprises the modern town of whittier alaska

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

some plague rats posted:

Nick trying to crash their sponsorship deal by sexually harassing their customer service people was incredible

My name is Jonathan... Chinese

Majorian posted:

"My penis is very child" made me genuinely do a Stav-cackle.

lol yes

sometimes i get salty that the cum boys are making so much money but then nick surprises me being one of the funniest people ive ever heard in my life. hell they deserve it.

just like how tingting asmr deserves every penny of her youtube millions by being the most beautiful woman in the world. thank you tingting.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

selec posted:

Philly is good, Pittsburgh is hella good, Baltimore is good, Chicago is good as hell, Iowa City is alright but I live here and have to, Peoria will surprise the hell out of you, Milwaukee is alright, Madison is pretty bougie but has some amazing places to eat and drink, San Francisco has good food but everything is expensive and everyone is miserable, LA is big and people know they are the end of what America has cooked up, Vegas is good as hell just do everything cheap and it’ll beat you before you beat it, Albuquerque is a low key food town if you are ready to appreciate the variety in red sauces, and I’ve never had a bad time in Greenville.

Denver, Denver is good.

Ann Arbor is just Madison further east, same caveats, but drink in hotel bars and talk to the Ypsilanti bartenders

liking things? thats cringe. try being a depressed misanthrope. :discourse:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

i say swears online posted:

all goons should be forced to live in the single wwii barracks that comprises the modern town of whittier alaska

it's less far off than most Alaskan towns I've heard about

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

selec posted:

Peoria will surprise the hell out of you

going to have to ask, what's around in scenic Peoria?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i met a guy who worked at the Perseverance Theatre at a theatre conference once he was cool. its fail that covid killed work conferences. anyways thet place is in alaska so its surprising that they have theatre there. for one nobody lives there and two youd think it would be destroyed by polar bears or snow monsters or something. like do u have to wear snow shoes and a parka to get there lol. seems crazy. durr driving my snowmobile to see a play. ill pass.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

When I was a dumbass kid I thought Peoria was the word for the piss equivalent of diarrhea

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

I met failure in Australia. I fell ill in Illinois. I nearly lost my genitalia to an anthill in Des Moines. I was so far gone in Fargo, South Dakota, got annoyed. That’s the poo poo I'm talkin’ 'bout when I talk to you about ceaseless feasts of schadenfreude.

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Smythe posted:

i met a guy who worked at the Perseverance Theatre at a theatre conference once he was cool. its fail that covid killed work conferences. anyways thet place is in alaska so its surprising that they have theatre there. for one nobody lives there and two youd think it would be destroyed by polar bears or snow monsters or something. like do u have to wear snow shoes and a parka to get there lol. seems crazy. durr driving my snowmobile to see a play. ill pass.

[socal guy] whoa so like you’re saying that you have to like wear a coat and special shoes just to go outside? noooot fuckin cool man.

pogi
Jun 11, 2014

Smythe posted:

they have theater conferences? you ever meet folks from seattle??? i used to work at a few theaters up here as a side gig but got laid off from all of them due to covid. very uncool.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

I met failure in Australia. I fell ill in Illinois. I nearly lost my genitalia to an anthill in Des Moines. I was so far gone in Fargo, South Dakota, got annoyed. That’s the poo poo I'm talkin’ 'bout when I talk to you about ceaseless feasts of schadenfreude.

Is this a titus andronicus song

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

lol yes

sometimes i get salty that the cum boys are making so much money but then nick surprises me being one of the funniest people ive ever heard in my life. hell they deserve it.

just like how tingting asmr deserves every penny of her youtube millions by being the most beautiful woman in the world. thank you tingting.

I find it impossible to be salty about anything the cum boys do because no matter how much money they make nick will never be happy and stav will never not be

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pogi posted:

they have theater conferences? you ever meet folks from seattle??? i used to work at a few theaters up here as a side gig but got laid off from all of them due to covid. very uncool.

they used to. it was thu the National New Play Network (NNPN). soz about ur job.

some plague rats posted:

I find it impossible to be salty about anything the cum boys do because no matter how much money they make nick will never be happy and stav will never not be

agreed and actually this is a contemporary example of Confucius' teachings

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Pod Don't Lie is great and if you listen to any other NBA podcasts you can tell exactly what Stav was listening to in the last few days.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
hect are rays is an all-timer

also true anon with mark ames about ukraine is very good

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

some plague rats posted:

https://youtu.be/6CtxkCmcsiw

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Smythe posted:

I searched this on Youtube only vaguely familiar with ASMR as "the thing where women whisper into mics" and this physically feels like the human version of that thing where you draw a line in front of a chicken and it freezes

edit: I never should have looked up these videos

Ytlaya has issued a correction as of 08:51 on Feb 9, 2022

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

chris shouldn't have a mic

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

exmarx posted:

Captian Kil
Nov 2, 2011

some plague rats posted:

Catching up on cum town as I like to do and now I want a history podcast that's just Adam explaining basic events to an incredulous stav

What's the ep number?

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica

Yes, when I heard his laughs filtering in in the beginning it was alarming.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Captian Kil posted:

What's the ep number?

297 camelot

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

exmarx posted:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

exmarx posted:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

He should instead interject with bad drops in the middle of episodes.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

R. Guyovich posted:

i understand the love for squibs/blanks and i miss them too. but uh, a lady just got shot to death on a movie set

this is a hilarious argument

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

some plague rats posted:

lol

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Better squibs aren't possible

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Victory Position posted:

going to have to ask, what's around in scenic Peoria?

get a cheap airbnb, hit up the dispensary. lots of trendy foodie places around and gorgeous sculpture by Preston Jackson. every bar or restaurant we went to had incredibly expansive beer lists and there’s a decent restaurant called Sage(?) that had a great whiskey list. riverside walk is nice, the farmer’s market is great. two days/two nights easy.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

mcmagic posted:

this is a hilarious argument

don't quote me you loving termite

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

R. Guyovich posted:

don't quote me you loving termite

The idiocy of your post warranted the quote.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

some plague rats posted:

Catching up on cum town as I like to do and now I want a history podcast that's just Adam explaining basic events to an incredulous stav

this sounds like a better version of the Dollop

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

mcmagic posted:

The idiocy of your post warranted the quote.

maybe hit the brakes on insulting other posters' intelligence, mcmagic

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

He should instead interject with bad drops in the middle of episodes.

epic

epic

roasted

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Doc Hawkins posted:

epic

epic

roasted

stfu 3x listener guy

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Why is this thread the most aggro

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

tokin opposition posted:

Why is this thread the most aggro

cuz everyone knows deep down that all podcasts suck

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

maybe hit the brakes on insulting other posters' intelligence, mcmagic

I'm usually pretty placid in here but he called me a loving termite after suggesting that using blanks in guns on movie sets would cause people to get shot lol

mcmagic has issued a correction as of 18:45 on Feb 9, 2022

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

HashtagGirlboss posted:

When I was a dumbass kid I thought Peoria was the word for the piss equivalent of diarrhea

That could be a twitter joke.

Why call it diuresis when they could have called it Peoria.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
you can still die from a blank. if you don't think this is true you might in fact be a stupid, stupid termite