Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
jake flores does in fact suck though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
The tweet I posted was the first thing I can remember seeing from him. Never heard of the guy. His take was bad though, and it's not looking great for him.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Wasabi the J posted:

I have a crystal clear context for the reason someone like Kari Lake posting that.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Wasabi the J posted:

Have you ever been to a mental care facility or even a Boys and Girls club? You see freakouts like this all the time, especially when someone thinks they're about to be restrained.

Not to say this lady isn't a demonic sex trafficker but yeah I've seen behavior like this. A guy put his head through the glass in one of those office doors once.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

I don’t know if that woman is a sex trafficker, but I can say for certain that Kari Lake absolutely does not care what the truth of the scenario is, or what happens to anyone’s kids, at all, because I’m not a dumb rube.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

selec posted:

I don’t know if that woman is a sex trafficker, but I can say for certain that Kari Lake absolutely does not care what the truth of the scenario is, or what happens to anyone’s kids, at all, because I’m not a dumb rube.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/CovertActionMag/status/1490782463014187011?t=4L2I-jDpVNgjrAaYrZt8hA&s=19

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
https://twitter.com/ma19k/status/1491235270238572545?s=21

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

lmao

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
:3 -$5 :3

DirtyRobot posted:

yeah in my post history ITT I recommended adding it to our reading list. I think it rules. the RFK assassination is in some ways more of a crack-ping whiplash than the JFK one because it seems so open-and-shut on the surface but then immediately falls apart in the most insane ways.

uh haven't had a chance to catch up to the thread from this point, but friendly reminder the California parole board ruled to pardon Sirhan Sirhan and Gavin Newsom is barring it for now.

Be interesting to see where he ends up in re: 2024 Pres sweepstakes.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Oh gently caress yeah into my veins this timeline suuuuuucks

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
https://twitter.com/dabsquad_slank/status/1491209993819148288?s=21

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Lol, Obama was the CIA’s man from when he was in his father’s nuts. As was the rest of the family.

TLDR: Obama’s mom was working for the world bank and USAID and his step father was running death squads in Indonesia as Suharto was butchering somewhere between 1 and 3 million Indonesians.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
You best start believing in cia coups

You're in one!

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

Wasabi the J posted:

You best start believing in cia coups

You're in one!

Is this guy always like this?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Futanari Damacy posted:

Do you by chance run the "psyop resister" account. Can you explain why everything is a "psyop"?

The human language itself is a psyop my friend

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Futanari Damacy posted:

Don't believe anything you see with your own eyes unless the account tweeting it out has Perfect Politics :jerkbag:

Do you actually think that was demonic behavior?

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007

Wasabi the J posted:

there is no context for what is happening to that woman

What do you mean yes there is she doesn't look white and seems retarded

Oh wait I'm sorry I mean she seems like she's demonically turning into a werewolf ;)

selec posted:

Regulus74 has issued a correction as of 13:07 on Feb 9, 2022

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

maxwellhill posted:

Is this guy always like this?

Like what?

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Lol, Obama was the CIA’s man from when he was in his father’s nuts. As was the rest of the family.

TLDR: Obama’s mom was working for the world bank and USAID and his step father was running death squads in Indonesia as Suharto was butchering somewhere between 1 and 3 million Indonesians.

so was Bill Clinton CIA linked too, was there an unbroken line of Bush Clinton Bush Obama CIA presidents?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

my bony fealty posted:

so was Bill Clinton CIA linked too, was there an unbroken line of Bush Clinton Bush Obama CIA presidents?

Clinton helped cover up the cia drug and weapon trafficking through Arkansas. He may have been a cia informat during his college years in Europe.

https://samsmitharchives.wordpress.com/2000/08/31/arkansas-connections/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1994/07/21/clandestination-arkansas/e2c39f46-602b-4f4c-91fd-1ce94c743d69/

This of course was all denied until 2020 when the FBI released 1000 pages of documents, 25 had to do with Mena, and a memo with in confirmed the drug and weapon running was real.

Mr Hootington has issued a correction as of 13:54 on Feb 9, 2022

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

my bony fealty posted:

Bil Clinton as governor of Arkansas oversaw the development of that state as the primary channel by which the CIA could smuggle drugs into the US via private airports.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Perry Mason Jar posted:

That said yes the same skepticism we should always have applies here. Saying sex trafficker without further substantion means we can take it with a grain of salt or even, yes, read malintent. But this is NOT because of someone's ideological character! It's because of missing information!

Why wouldn't you read malintent? Her ideological character requires her to lie because she believes that demons are real and in the face of that no sin, no deception that leads to someone accepting Republican Jesus is too great. Once your worldview places greater value on the hereafter than the material world you can not be trusted without verification.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
I said you can read malintent. We're in agreement except I'm maybe giving more weight to the bolded: "Once your worldview places greater value on the hereafter than the material world you can not be trusted without verification."

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Futanari is right. I've explained this very thing 1000x in this thread already also because of Wasabi but it never sinks in for him.

I don't see how this tracks with "You can read malintent." She's a conservative, her ideology requires a worldview that cannot be reconciled with reality. Unless you're agreeing with Futanari that the lady is demonic/a werewolf/whatever other tortured metaphor? It's a twitter embed that contains less than zero information and I don't understand why you're defending it.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
These two points:

Futanari Damacy posted:

Don't believe anything you see with your own eyes unless the account tweeting it out has Perfect Politics :jerkbag:

Futanari Damacy posted:

lol I'm looking at a goddamn video on Twitter. Lot of comments on it though. Care to provide any additional detail you've learned about the situation other than your own improvisation?

You can read malintent because of the missing information, lack of substantiation. You start there and then it's maybe unsurprising that their worldview necessitates this lack. But we're not concerned with the worldview, we're concerned with the information.

I'm not defending the tweet, I'm defending the approach. Ultimately Futanari is wrong to presuppose that she's a sex trafficker based on Kari's say-so, which I've said.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
In other words it's correct to approach it with an ambivalence: she may or may not be a sex trafficker. It's incorrect to say she's definitely not a sex trafficker if the only supporting evidence for that claim is that the poster's politics make it likely she isn't. That would be the inverse of argument from authority and it's not useful. Right now we don't know anything about the woman and shouldn't say she is a sex trafficker but this is different from definitely not a sex trafficker.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Did Jimmy Carter have ties to the cia?

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

my bony fealty posted:

It doesn’t need to be a line. When you have both candidates in your pocket you can’t lose.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Whoa now this thread is unironically saying that Bill Clinton is a satanist??? Stop repeating right wing memes!!!

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Mr Hootington posted:

does it matter? what does that even mean. the CIA is omnipresent in american politics, there's no such thing as a "non CIA" president.

eshock
Sep 2, 2004

Vicky Ward may be sus but new transcripts just dropped.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

jake flores does in fact suck though

he had sex with a girl with down syndrome in a parking lot (allegedly)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Wasabi the J posted:

Oh gently caress yeah into my veins this timeline suuuuuucks

What if it's the best possible timeline

Lost Time
Sep 28, 2012

All necessities, provided. All anxieties, tranquilized. All boredom, amused.

Mr Hootington posted:

Clinton helped cover up the cia drug and weapon trafficking through Arkansas. He may have been a cia informat during his college years in Europe.

https://samsmitharchives.wordpress.com/2000/08/31/arkansas-connections/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1994/07/21/clandestination-arkansas/e2c39f46-602b-4f4c-91fd-1ce94c743d69/

This of course was all denied until 2020 when the FBI released 1000 pages of documents, 25 had to do with Mena, and a memo with in confirmed the drug and weapon running was real.

Hmmm, now that's the stuff.

So Slick Willie was like 1 space removed from Carlos Marcello aka "Mafia Kingfish"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Marcello

quote:

Kennedy assassination
In its 1978 investigation of the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the House Select Committee on Assassinations said that it recognized Jack Ruby's murder of Lee Harvey Oswald as a primary reason to suspect organized crime as possibly having involvement in the assassination.[20] In its investigation, the HSCA noted the presence of "credible associations relating both Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby to figures having a relationship, albeit tenuous, with Marcello's crime family or organization".[20] Their report stated: "The committee found that Marcello had the motive, means and opportunity to have President John F. Kennedy assassinated, though it was unable to establish direct evidence of Marcello's complicity".[20]

In their book, Fatal Hour: The Assassination of President Kennedy By Organized Crime, authors Richard N. Billings and G. Robert Blakey (who was chief counsel of the House Select Committee on Assassinations and previously Special Attorney in the Organized Crime and Racketeering Section of the Criminal Division of the U.S. Department of Justice under Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy) conclude that President Kennedy's murder was planned and carried out by Marcello and conspirators. They claim that their book lays out evidence that has been corroborated by additional sources and official records released in subsequent years.[3]

In his 1989 book, Mafia Kingfish: Carlos Marcello and the Assassination of John F. Kennedy, author John H. Davis implicates Marcello in the assassination of Kennedy.[21] According to Davis, Oswald and Ruby had "strong ties" to Marcello.[21][22] Davis claims that Ruby ran Dallas businesses for Marcello lieutenant Joseph Campisi.[2]

In his 1994 autobiography Mob Lawyer, attorney Frank Ragano says that he relayed a message in 1963 from Teamsters Union leader Jimmy Hoffa to Marcello and Santo Trafficante, the Mafia boss of Florida, urging the two Mafia bosses to kill Kennedy.[23][24] Ragano later claimed that four days before Trafficante died, the mob boss described to Ragano how he and Marcello organized the murder of President Kennedy.[2]

In his 2013 book The Hidden History of the JFK Assassination, Lamar Waldron claimed that Marcello masterminded the assassination of Kennedy.[25] According to Waldron, Marcello admitted his involvement to two other inmates during a fit of rage in the prison yard at the Federal Correctional Institution in Texarkana, Texas.[25] In his book, Waldron also presented the account of Marcello's prison cell mate, Jack Van Laningham, who claimed in 1985 that Marcello bragged to him that he had masterminded the Kennedy assassination, while planting red herrings to confuse the press and embarrass the FBI and CIA into suppressing evidence.[2] According to Waldron, Marcello arranged for two hit men to carry out the assassination after entering the United States from Canada and Europe, while setting up Oswald as the fall guy and ordering the subsequent murder of various conspirators and witnesses who risked turning informants, including mobsters Johnny Roselli and Sam Giancana.[26]

According to criminal underworld investigator and author Charles Brandt, "While in Texarkana Federal prison, during a two-day period in which Marcello was having blood pressure problems and was sent to the prison hospital, Marcello spoke to medical attendants as if they were members of his crime family. On three occasions he told them he had just met in New York with [Genovese capo Tony] 'Provenzano' and they would soon be celebrating, because they were 'going to get that smiling m.f. Kennedy in Dallas".[27]

oh lookie there, JFK pops up again. Small world.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

yep that Waldron book lays it out pretty clearly. CIA cowboys probably provided assets or connections and Marcello made it happen.

I posted about that meeting they had in Tampa two days before the shooting, it was a declassified memo from a spotter who was like "what the gently caress?"

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Mr Hootington posted:

Big peanut.

Milo and POTUS posted:

What if it's the best possible timeline

In that case I would be accepting the christofascist whitey worldview as being, in some way, valid.

So I reject that entirely.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Cached Money posted:

he had sex with a girl with down syndrome in a parking lot (allegedly)

He admitted to the sex

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

does it matter? what does that even mean. the CIA is omnipresent in american politics, there's no such thing as a "non CIA" president.

Because he would be the only broken link from Johnson to obama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

In retrospect it's really funny that a bunch of (partially true) right wing conspiracies popped up about the Clinton Crime Family right inbetween the Bushes