Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

MK8 dlc website up

https://mariokart8.nintendo.com/booster-course-pass/

6 waves of 8 courses each, starting in March and going through 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
First wave of DLC courses should have released tonight for maximum hype. I don't wanna wait.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Freaking out and screaming like Rain Man because the eshop hasn't updated with all the epic direct stuff yet

course it’s 10 minutes to Wanzer

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah! posted:

paging hizke, paging hizke, we got anime babes with massive bazongas

nevermind lmao

Hizke posted:

TFW you've blown several loads to vtubers in an hour's time

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah! posted:

nevermind lmao

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
how do i switch a trailer to subs

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

course it’s 10 minutes to Wanzer

lol

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
23 days until triangle strategy :zoro:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

My god, just imagine how big the tits are gonna be in Xenoblade 3.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

nevermind lmao

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

hoping xbc1 switch goes on deep discount before 3 comes out since i never finished it on wii and im a much bigger degenerare than i was in 2010.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Fungah! posted:

nevermind lmao

lmfao

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka

Fungah! posted:

nevermind lmao

lol

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
triangle strategy demo is up

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The Fire Emblem: Three Hopes box art is loving sick... physical purchase for sure

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
People pissed that it's not Mario Kart 9 is weird to me. 8 is fantastic and the only way Nintendo could justify making a 9 would be to give it some stupid new gimmick that would probably gently caress it upz and even if they didn't give it a gimmick then it would just play exactly like MK8 with.... less courses.

48 additional courses is insane. It feels like they decided to just make it "Mario Kart Ultimate". The only thing I don't like is how drawn out it is.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

People pissed that it's not Mario Kart 9 is weird to me. 8 is fantastic and the only way Nintendo could justify making a 9 would be to give it some stupid new gimmick that would probably gently caress it upz and even if they didn't give it a gimmick then it would just play exactly like MK8 with.... less courses.

48 additional courses is insane. It feels like they decided to just make it "Mario Kart Ultimate". The only thing I don't like is how drawn out it is.

yeah pretty much this. 8 is the best mechanically mario karts ever been and the same people would be pissed if mario kart 9 was the same but with more courses. personally, i'm pretty fuckin thrilled to get more value out of a game ive already spent money on

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

there was so much good poo poo on this Direct

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Good poo poo all through that direct. Kirby and earthbound are the winners for me. Just wish they’d have included some Sunbreak…

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Good poo poo all through that direct. Kirby and earthbound are the winners for me. Just wish they’d have included some Sunbreak…

me too but capcom said no news till Spring. so the wait continues.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

In Training posted:

hoping xbc1 switch goes on deep discount before 3 comes out since i never finished it on wii and im a much bigger degenerare than i was in 2010.

they're going to increase the price to capitalize on new people getting into the series. better get it now

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

even more hype for Kirby now that I've seen the new stuff. Mario odyssey vibes, and the mouthful mode stuff made me lol. day 1 for sure

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

new Live A Live looks awesome

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

me too but capcom said no news till Spring. so the wait continues.

Ah… I never heard that.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Ah… I never heard that.

https://twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/1475421308020310017

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

new Live A Live looks awesome

yeah i'm excited for that too. summer of the JRPG ftw

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Fungah! posted:

yeah pretty much this. 8 is the best mechanically mario karts ever been and the same people would be pissed if mario kart 9 was the same but with more courses. personally, i'm pretty fuckin thrilled to get more value out of a game ive already spent money on

bought on Wii U + dlc, rebought on Switch, now buying more dlc again, I've definitely given them lots of money but the value proposition is still really good

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Winifred Madgers posted:

Probably not, there's at least 16 per game I think, plus this is including Mario Kart Tour which must be like an arcade game
mario kart tour is the f2p mobile game, it was mostly ports/remakes of courses from old games (i assume they're gonna be using some of that work for this) but there were also some new courses themed on irl cities

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
poo poo i fell asleep.

nintendo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

poo poo i fell asleep.

nintendo

lmfao

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
A guy or gal just like you.
Dont be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.
I want to play Klonoa.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

poo poo i fell asleep.

nintendo

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
oh my god. pixar x Disney racers is still at such a huge high in my mind..throw in splatoon coop and fire emblem. Jesus Christ. i love nintendo. i want to kiss every nintendo fan i see for the next few hours on his mouth

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

I’ve never played earthbound, very pumped to try it out

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The Kins posted:

mario kart tour is the f2p mobile game, it was mostly ports/remakes of courses from old games (i assume they're gonna be using some of that work for this) but there were also some new courses themed on irl cities

https://twitter.com/ramenbomber/status/1491547652298788864?s=21

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

poo poo i fell asleep.

nintendo

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

ol yeller posted:

oh my god. pixar x Disney racers is still at such a huge high in my mind..throw in splatoon coop and fire emblem. Jesus Christ. i love nintendo. i want to kiss every nintendo fan i see for the next few hours on his mouth

Where do you live?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

starting XC2 while knowing that between it and Persona 4 i'll be playing RPGs until summer rolls around. ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010