Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Tibalt posted:

According to YouGov, Curling is the 10th most followed winter sport in America. It's no Ice Hockey or Figure Skating, but it's definitely one of the most popular sports and I don't understand why people are acting like it's this bizarre new fad. It's been an Olympic sport since 1998.

Same reason they pretend Soccer is weird or Lacross is sissy bullshit: It's not one of the five Boomer Approved sports: Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Football, and NASCAR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Epic High Five posted:

Not very happy that Branco is holding off on whether or not Biden having his pants around his ankles is going to be a visual metaphor going forward or not

The sippy cup was off-and-on before it finally ascended to the pantheon of Biden props. Sometimes you gotta road test them for a bit before they get the lifetime appointment.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Raised By Birds posted:

KAL

Jack Ohman

God it's going to own so loving hard when liberals 30 years from now are doing this exact same thing for Trump.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Hunt11 posted:

There is some slight differences between the two but both Reagan and Trump are monsters.

I’m pretty sure the biggest difference is that Reagan was presinald before twitter.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Tibalt posted:

According to YouGov, Curling is the 10th most followed winter sport in America. It's no Ice Hockey or Figure Skating, but it's definitely one of the most popular sports and I don't understand why people are acting like it's this bizarre new fad. It's been an Olympic sport since 1998.
I watched the mixed doubles final today and it was riveting.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: Who Do Those Maniacs Think They Are?

Ted Rall posted:

President Biden gleefully bragged about ordering the assassination of a high-ranking ISIS leader in Syria, which in case anybody forgot, is a sovereign state that is actually at war with ISIS. There is, apparently, little to no legal basis for what he did. But nobody seems to care.

First Dog on the Moon: Being able to hire workers is an enormous privilege – abuse it and lose it

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Fister Roboto posted:

God it's going to own so loving hard when liberals 30 years from now are doing this exact same thing for Trump.

Is that going to be in the Death Camp Times or the Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland Herald?

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.

Jedit posted:

Is that going to be in the Death Camp Times or the Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland Herald?
The Republican candidate will be, like, the rotting remains of Richard Milhous Nixon animated by a shrieking vortex of pure racism and the Inauguration will look like the opening of the Ark of the Covenant, only instead of all Nazi flags there will be some Confederate flags too.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

The team was always the same regardless of incorrect past perceptions, AGC.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

how do i move to whichever world this takes place in, it sounds heavenly

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Margaret Thatcher, Boris Johnson and Jimmy Savile – Pressure mounts on PM to apologise for Jimmy Savile remark after mob confronts Keir Starmer"

Telegraph:

Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak put on show of unity in bid to move on from ‘partygate’ scandal; Putin’s massive table: powerplay or paranoia?

Matt:

Rees-Mogg becomes minister for Brexit opportunities in Boris Johnson reshuffle

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Kurt Zouma fined £250,000 and cats taken by RSPCA after video emerges

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Fister Roboto posted:

https://twitter.com/Papapishu/status/746803108949409793?s=20&t=ZmlRYJJTK9emaH-mXYdJtQ

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Spokesman denies Scott Morrison was behind attempt to censor Grace Tame (Canberra Times). "Grace Tame says she received a "threatening" phone call warning her against making damning comments about Prime Minister Scott Morrison at the Australian of the Year awards."

Rowe:

Coalition narrowly steers contentious religious discrimination bill through parliament's lower house (ABC).

Wilcox:

Labor will back the government's religious discrimination bill, will attempt to include trans protections in Senate (ABC).
Labor's strategy in the lower house (which they enacted overnight) was their standard boiler plate response to any contentious legislation, which is to denounce all the flaws in the bill, attempt to pass amendments, then vote for it anyway.

Dyson:

Liberals rebel to protect trans students as Religious Discrimination Bill passes lower house (SMH)

Lethbridge:

Downes:

Leak, Son of Leak:

Classroom Covid cases soar as Tourism and industry bosses raise concerns over third dose mandate (news.com.au)

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

quote:

HAPPY BLACK HISTORY MONTH NOW HIT THAT CRACK PIPE!

More proof the government wants you stupid, unhealthy and now high. You’re just there for them to corral into voting Democrat every few years.

The racist in chief wants those black votes. (Remember you ain’t black if you don’t vote for Biden) In the Biden regime’s racist view of black Americans, you ain’t black unless you are jumpin’ and hustling to vote Democrat. The Democrats scream that Republicans are racist constantly. Those that scream “racist” the loudest are usually the real racists.

Does the government REALLY care about your health? Obviously no, considering they want to use us for lab rats to test a gene altering drug that they call a “vaccine”. And smoke some crack while you’re at it too.

That will make you even “healthier”.

The Biden regime that wants to spend 30 million on passing out free crack pipes says they are doing this to advance “racial equity.” Where are they passing these “free” crack pipes out at? The suburbs of Dallas? Martha’s Vineyard? Nope. The “underserved communities” or what they were called in the 70’s, the gettos.

Sounds pretty racist to me using today’s definition.

This is supposed to help people? No it isn’t. This is supposed to keep you locked in position and pacified until the next election.

Funny how the government can pass out crack pipes but NOT ivermectin or HCQ.

Happy Black History Month From the Biden Regime..and pass the crack pipe!

—Tina

quote:

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/no-the-government-is-not-handing-out-crack-pipes-officials-say/2754129/
“No federal funding will be used directly or through subsequent reimbursement of grantees to put pipes in safe smoking kits,” Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra and White House drug policy adviser Rahul Gupta said in a statement.

The Garrisons should really turn off the outrage machine. :colbert:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I guess it's a sign of a fractured media that Tina can draw a cartoon of Biden shoveling out crack pipes and the blog assumes you've heard of and believe this story.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Raised By Birds posted:

TinaG posted:

The racist in chief
racist view
racist
“racist”
the real racists
pretty racist

quote:

Those that scream “racist” the loudest are usually the real racists.
:hmmyes:

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Mr. Squishy posted:

I guess it's a sign of a fractured media that Tina can draw a cartoon of Biden shoveling out crack pipes and the blog assumes you've heard of and believe this story.

The DoJ is allowing safe injection sites that will also have stuff for safe smoking of drugs

The right-wing outrage machine is laundering this true story into Biden-issued crackpipes for every black family.

If you're wondering what the hell they're on about

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

"Socially Distanced"

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Mr. Squishy posted:

I have no idea what this specific story is about but I'd believe it if someone told me it was a bog-standard harm reduction initiative that's been around for years until someone decided to call the alarm on JOE BIDEN'S DRUG RING!!!

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Oh hey, Tina is finally doing her own art.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
I really wish she wouldn't.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Raised By Birds posted:

The Garrisons should really turn off the outrage machine. :colbert:

Hey, Biden was never director of the CIA!

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

You want equality so bad? Fine.
100% estate tax.
Ban all private schools and universities.
Federally fund all public schools equally.
Universal Healthcare.
UBI.

gently caress you Ramirez.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

It is really remarkable how much these guys insist on everything being based on work and skill, when they're political cartoonists the most failson welfare job there is next to opinion columnist and political pundit.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Lol, because Libertarians are so badly maligned and are constantly dealing with lawsuits to remove them from ballots :rolleyes:

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Kellies nomination: worst overall, worst gaslighting.

Kellies progress: About a third of the way through since restarting the tallying. I apologize for the ongoing delay.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Feb 10, 2022

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I feel like there had to have been a less misogynistic way to make whatever point this was trying to make.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I feel like there had to have been a less misogynistic way to make whatever point this was trying to make.

But then it wouldn't be a political cartoon

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Nick Anderson

Robert Ariail

Clay Bennett

Lisa Benson

Stuart Carlson

Jeff Danziger

John Deering

Al Goodwyn

Bob Gorrell

Walt Handelsman

Clay Jones

KAL

Gary Markstein

This is Gorrell level.

Jack Ohman

Henry Payne

It's time for Payne's annual whinging over the Oscar nominations!

Joel Pett

Marshall Ramsey

A CGA graphics cartoon.

Rob Rogers

Jeff Stahler

Scott Stantis

Tom Stiglich

Dana Summers

Gary Varvel

Tony Branco

quote:

True North Strong and Free Left-wing mainstream media Egnor the horrific left-wing riots while demonizing the Canadian trucker protest.
"Egnor"? Really?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I didn't think it was possible to be racist against Germans, but here it is.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Republicans still really, really, really want to say the n word.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Lmao

If you want to start your joke with a headline you gotta have someone holding a newspaper, you can't just pick the "kitchen table conversation" format and have one of them announce it out of the blue

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Raised By Birds posted:

Egnor the horrific

my DnD barbarian!

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
Which white democrats have been officially granted permission to say the n word by the singular hivemind of all black people, i missed that one. I mean it must have happened, a political cartoonist would never just make poo poo up

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
At a guess, Bill Maher, Jimmy Dore, and whoever the third "prominent leftist" of the month is. Joe Rogan? Vaush?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Raised By Birds posted:

Gary Markstein

This is Gorrell level.

It sure is
Kellies Nomination: Laziest Non-Gorrell

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
If the threat of harsh punishment dissuaded criminals, crime would be over by now. But it's not! How weird. Wonder if, maybe, just making an extremely punitive justice system doesn't stop crime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Raised By Birds posted:

Henry Payne

It's time for Payne's annual whinging over the Oscar nominations!

Seeing as how he left CODA out to whine about Spider-man not making the cut I am gonna do a bad faith reading and assume that Payne left CODA off the list because he hates deaf people :twisted: