Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Zero_Grade posted:

"Snoofin' some pamps" pops into my head unbidden about every two weeks, and I assume this will continue for the rest of my life.

I had forgotten all about that

gently caress you for reminding me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

There's a part of me that wants to read about just weird,messy furry drama in a compiled list, but I feel like that would get homophobic real fast.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

BigRed0427 posted:

There's a part of me that wants to read about just weird,messy furry drama in a compiled list, but I feel like that would get homophobic real fast.

:yeah:

Perhaps the ideal list would be one put together by someone who is themself a furry.

:stonk:
https://twitter.com/ChaiVixen/status/1491465821641531394

Oh no, their flyer is so ugly and I hate it. It reminds me of one of those NFT lions.
https://twitter.com/DenFurCO/status/1397587321357279237?cxt=HHwWioC5gfOQneUmAAAA

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
https://twitter.com/NotToadMckinley/status/1491611252115791881

You reflexively want to not believe it's real, but also Karens.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Read After Burning posted:

Oh no, their flyer is so ugly and I hate it. It reminds me of one of those NFT lions.
https://twitter.com/DenFurCO/status/1397587321357279237?cxt=HHwWioC5gfOQneUmAAAA

Ah, the other oral fixation

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

I'm not gonna bet money on the guy who admitted he cut and ran with another con's money being honest this time. However, a screenshot of "Here are texts someone claims they sent to the guy about a serious financial thing, other people can confirm it, but they're too scared to come forward," isn't the silver bullet to his response of "I have a disgruntled ex employee lying about stuff"

Doctored screenshots of texts or conversations to a fake contact as evidence are insane person drama 101.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Anora posted:

I like how her group are anti-Karen’s by the fact they went to the manager to complain about the person they brought.

Any time I get food out and something isn’t on the bill, I take it as a very real victory to chalk up and make sure to tip well.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Regarde Aduck posted:

Ah, the other oral fixation
Glad I'm not the only one who immediately thought that

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Anora posted:

In the comments, we learn the deeply intimate Italian phrase was "cara mia" which I guess sounds pretty intimate when you translate it literally, but I suspect is one of those things an Italian chef just says to everyone if he doesn't remember you rname.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
it is very fair to activate your fight or flight impulse around Italians but lol at her ruining her friend's pretty sweet deal with some Italian horndog.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

I'm back, bringing you more BrandEating comments! "Wingstop Opens New "Restaurant of the Future" Prototype in Dallas, TX" has 52 comments, so you know it's gonna be good.

Obamacare (no really, that's their username) posted:

biden's america

There's a little bit of political squabbling, then:

Some guy posted:

I won't get pulled into another useless political debate on someone else's blog about food. It isn't worth the effort.

Please have fun in your echo (echo! echo!) chamber.

Some other guy posted:

"I won't get pulled into inserted myself into another useless political debate on someone else's blog about food."
Fixed that for you.

Some guy posted:

HA HA HA HA HA! You got me! Post your win on Twitter! Yell up to your mom and let her know! Share it on your Instergrams!

Oooh. Wait. Let's have fun. Let's see if you read this. Here's the rules:

A) If you ignore this comment, it shows that you think higher of yourself than you should, but you don't want to admit it, so you pretend that letting me have the last word is virtuous on your part. You'll wake up tomorrow feeling smug and self-satisfied, as always. Yay for you!

B) If you reply to this comment, it means that deep down inside, in your inner core, my words have wounded you in a way that throbs with truth, but you just can't admit it to yourself. So you reply, hoping to gain the high ground with a pithy reply, making me look like a fool, and then this whole conversation will fade into internet obscurity, nobody remembering any of our comments on this thread, thus proving the futility of choice...

Some other guy posted:

Any thoughts on this new Wingstop restaurant concept?

Dude just went full-on Joker there for a second.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I mostly just want to know what makes this new Wingstop "The Restaurant of the Future"?

Edit: It's takeout and delivery only and you can't pay with cash. Which is a depressing future, and possibly illegal? Does the "this bill is legal tender for all debts public and private" printed on money actually have any legal force behind it?

Air Skwirl has a new favorite as of 21:59 on Feb 10, 2022

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

christmas boots posted:

In the comments, we learn the deeply intimate Italian phrase was "cara mia" which I guess sounds pretty intimate when you translate it literally, but I suspect is one of those things an Italian chef just says to everyone if he doesn't remember you rname.

So it was literally this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=993nvsfwvnY

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Skwirl posted:

I mostly just want to know what makes this new Wingstop "The Restaurant of the Future"?

Edit: It's takeout and delivery only and you can't pay with cash. Which is a depressing future, and possibly illegal? Does the "this bill is legal tender for all debts public and private" printed on money actually have any legal force behind it?
Lots of places went credit-only during the early lockdown era.

There's no federal law requiring cash be accepted as payment, but some states and cities have laws that require businesses to accept cash

stringless has a new favorite as of 22:08 on Feb 10, 2022

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Skwirl posted:

FFT posted:

Lots of places went credit-only during the early lockdown era.

Yeah. It was pretty controversial around here, as we have what is probably the largest homeless population in the Bay Area. Anywhere else it's like, "Well, duh, Covid" but here it was like "Ah, so you just don't want certain people to be able to eat, I see."

I'm really glad I quit being a service worker a year or so before the pandemic started. :( Between anti-maskers, exposure to Covid, drama regarding accepting cash...I couldn't even imagine.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Skwirl posted:

Key word there is debt, and trying to buy something isn't a debt

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
if basic banking accounts with debit cards were common this wouldnt be a problem, but major banks suck poo poo have fees and other poo poo, so some people rightfully go unbanked.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

PhazonLink posted:

if basic banking accounts with debit cards were common this wouldnt be a problem, but major banks suck poo poo have fees and other poo poo, so some people rightfully go unbanked.

I was just always super lazy about depositing cash tips when I was younger. I got hit with overdraft fees once or twice when I had thousands of dollars in cash at home because of an internet purchase.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Skwirl posted:

You can't refuse it as payment for a debt, but you can still refuse to accept it in a transaction.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

PhazonLink posted:

Yup, especially considering many of them charge you a fee if you don't have a certain minimum in your account.

Totally makes sense! Let's charge them $15 because they have less than $20 in their account! This isn't predatory at all!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

BigRed0427 posted:

Was this the same con that started because the previous big Denver furry con refused to kick out a group of nazis.

maybe?? i dont know about that but i do know that they're in a polycule with 2 nazi furs, sooooooo

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

Dr. Stab posted:

You can't refuse it as payment for a debt, but you can still refuse to accept it in a transaction.

One weird trick customers HATE! Make them pay up front to avoid having to take cash.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The money literally says it can be used to pay all debts, public AND private

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Mx. posted:

maybe?? i dont know about that but i do know that they're in a polycule with 2 nazi furs, sooooooo

Imagine "accidentally" ending up in a relationship with not just one Nazi, but two.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Brawnfire posted:

Or a gas attack in the stairwell.

It's super hosed-up that there was a domestic terrorist attack perpetrated by someone who still hasn't been caught and the overwhelming response was "lol, furries."

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Yup, especially considering many of them charge you a fee if you don't have a certain minimum in your account.

Totally makes sense! Let's charge them $15 because they have less than $20 in their account! This isn't predatory at all!

Didn't this go away after the big crash? Coulda sworn getting rid of that was included in some of the other removed fees

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

RFC2324 posted:

Didn't this go away after the big crash? Coulda sworn getting rid of that was included in some of the other removed fees

No. I had Washington Mutual before the crash and when they were bought out by Chase, Chase added this kind of bullshit to my account, so I switched to a credit union. Everyone should be in a credit union.

Content.

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1491852664451256321?s=20&t=TgYhY_3YA90kdx7IQfcm_A

Yeah, invading Canada won't have deeper repercussions at all.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

That doofus has a NFT of his own face? lmbo

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Dr. Stab posted:

You literally can refuse it as payment for a debt, within reason.
You can't force your mortgage servicer to let you into their office with a dumptruck full of pennies

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Now that Britney is free, can we get Kanye a conservatorship?

https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1491886878227795968

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Imagine "accidentally" ending up in a relationship with not just one Nazi, but two.

Nazi is not something you can hide.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Now that Britney is free, can we get Kanye a conservatorship?

https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1491886878227795968

he is all hosed up

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

Here's why I will be murdering you in my shoeless home.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
This furry drama talk is making me miss CrushYiffDestroy

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

hawowanlawow posted:

he is all hosed up

Yeah, it almost seems like cheating to post anything regarding him, but....

Friendly reminder that Travis Scott DID know poo poo was going down while he was onstage. He not only points out the ambulance, but he also had some dudes come on stage to cut the show short, then told them to gently caress off as Drake still had to perform.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZwoR4QWFMs

GreenMetalSun posted:

As someone raised by a German mom, you WILL take your goddamn shoes off in my house. My floors ARE cleaner than your shoes...BECAUSE I DO NOT ALLOW SHOES INSIDE.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If billie eilish is a talisman that keeps away kanye west I think honestly that is a point in her favour.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

GreenMetalSun posted:

It would be cleaner but I'm wearing my shoes in there.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

That's the best argument for castle doctrine laws I've ever seen.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
take your loving shoes off you shitpigs!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

sexpig by night posted:

take your loving shoes off you shitpigs!!!!!

And have my bare feet touch your dirty rear end floor? Naw