Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

People keep vandalizing my ID photo; I've lodged a complaint with HR

quote:

There will now be a confirmation prompt when you attempt to concede a game before you would get quest progress for that game (like “Play 3 Games” Quests and the Alterac Valley Honor Quests). We have also loosened the requirements on counting those types of Quests.

About loving time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Master's Tour deck submissions are less than two days later so this will be a spicy one

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
wonder when the cards will be revealed.. I always like dragon cards, my first legend deck was dragon hunter :) If it's like last year's darkmoon races miniset they will bring back all of the mechanics from the previous year - so frenzy, tradeable, and honorable kill.

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?

Starsfan posted:

wonder when the cards will be revealed.. I always like dragon cards, my first legend deck was dragon hunter :) If it's like last year's darkmoon races miniset they will bring back all of the mechanics from the previous year - so frenzy, tradeable, and honorable kill.

https://twitter.com/PlayHearthstone/status/1491840291862503432

A few a day for the next five days.

(Also, yikes at how many unique card-revealers they have these days.)

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Lurks With Wolves posted:

https://twitter.com/PlayHearthstone/status/1491840291862503432

A few a day for the next five days.

(Also, yikes at how many unique card-revealers they have these days.)

This really isn't tipical but people going by their online handles for stuff like this is something I've always been super weirded out by.

Kibler being the exception and going by his real name is cool, but I know that's because of his pre internet MTG fame and had he gotten big on Hearthstone I'm sure he'd be going by CardMaster420 or whatever.

PneumonicBook fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Feb 10, 2022

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
https://twitter.com/ben_heathstone/status/1491880206105296902

duskbreaker is back oh no

fanny packrat
Mar 24, 2018
I really feel for my tavern brawl opponent. They passed T1, then I went coin-solar-cenarion into Inquisitor and Taintheart Tormenter. At least it was fast!

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

PneumonicBook posted:

Kibler being the exception and going by his real name is cool, but I know that's because of his pre internet MTG fame and had he gotten big on Hearthstone I'm sure he'd be going by CardMaster420 or whatever.

Actually it’s because his online handle has always been Kibler which is why you get to see Brian “Kibler” Kibler on official lineups

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Brian “Brian ‘Kibler’ Kibler” Kibler

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Actually it’s because his online handle has always been Kibler which is why you get to see Brian “Kibler” Kibler on official lineups

Is...is that true? That's not true right?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Well sometimes he's billed as Brian "that guy from the the reaction gif" Kibler.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Brian “Brian ‘Kibler’ Kibler” Kibler

Brian "Please don't call me Brian 'Brian Kibler' Kibler" Kibler

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Everything revealed so far.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Just let me choose what card to discard already.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

The Warlock card reminds me of Rotnest Drake from Hunter, which was a very strong card but Warlock doesn’t really have any tempo decks to take advantage of it right now

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

It would be incredible if you could consistently hit Hand of Gul'dan with it.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Hand of Guldan is one of, if not the strongest card in the game (believe GetMeowth and Roffle rate it as such), so I'm glad it isn't consistent.

Sloppy
Apr 25, 2003

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Is it just me or is the Priest one super crap compared to the rest

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?

Sloppy posted:

Is it just me or is the Priest one super crap compared to the rest

It seems like it compared to the other class cards, at least. Mostly because getting a shadow and holy spell in your hand reliably at a point where a 3 damage AOE is useful while also having enough cards in your deck to let you do something proactive is a lot harder than having a dragon.

(I wouldn't be surprised if Deep Breath or Spawn of Deathwing don't do anything, but that's more of a meta thing.)

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

it's basically tailor-made for standard questpriest to counter aggro decks

will it make quest priest good? no. But it'll see play.

Olpainless
Jun 30, 2003
... Insert something brilliantly witty here.
It will probably see a place in Reno decks in Wild, but otherwise... I'm not sure.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
I've been working on updating my eternal Fel Lord Betrug/Plot Twist deck, and while it's still clunky, this just happened lol. I made some mistakes and lost but THIS is why I love Casual Wild. Warning: this will take awhile to watch:

https://hsreplay.net/replay/vANsHvPzHtLTDgFuxtVXZS

### Fel Rod Twist
# Class: Warlock
# Format: Wild
#
# 2x (1) Mortal Coil
# 1x (1) Sphere of Sapience
# 1x (1) Supreme Archaeology
# 1x (1) The Soularium
# 2x (1) Touch of the Nathrezim
# 2x (2) Drain Soul
# 1x (2) Kanrethad Ebonlocke
# 2x (2) Plot Twist
# 2x (2) Questing Explorer
# 1x (2) Zephrys the Great
# 2x (3) Dark Skies
# 2x (3) Free Admission
# 1x (3) Sense Demons
# 1x (5) Envoy Rustwix
# 2x (5) Runed Mithril Rod
# 2x (6) Aranasi Broodmother
# 1x (8) Enhanced Dreadlord
# 1x (8) Fel Lord Betrug
# 2x (8) Mo'arg Forgefiend
# 1x (10) Bloodreaver Gul'dan
#
AAEBAcn1AgrcBpfTAo+CA4mdA+ujA/yjA8S5A9a5A4/OA/bjAwralgPamwO7pQPrrAOV3gO98QPM+QOD+wOxnwTnoAQA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Druid getting all of the cool + fun cards now

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Because DH definitely needed more card draw

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Jeez, is Boomkin what it takes for a 5 mana card to be playable these days? It can even go face!

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Furious Howl seems like a nuts card.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

cards with potential

curious what Kibler will reveal in a little while

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

More useless cards. I need things that can help me Tonk people, not this garbage.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
By the way, looks like the legendaries are Mage, Priest, and 2 neutrals.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

No Wave posted:

Jeez, is Boomkin what it takes for a 5 mana card to be playable these days? It can even go face!

tbh I don't even think it's playable in druid until rotation

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/PlayHearthstone/status/1492227116263522308

more cards

kibler will probably reveal one of the leggos in an hour

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

lol at giving libram pally more options for minions right before the base buff package gets rotated out

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

if you can figure out smokescreen, kudos, I have no idea

curse of agony is loving cool, works with tamsin roame the minion, also don't really know where to go with it. Prolly a mill deck with altar of fire + tick (for a month or so)

Firebert fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Feb 11, 2022

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Excelzior posted:

lol at giving libram pally more options for minions right before the base buff package gets rotated out
I'm sick of libram paladin, and this is as someone who was playing it when it was garbage before it got buffed.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Firebert posted:

curse of agony is loving cool, works with tamsin roame the minion, also don't really know where to go with it. Prolly a mill deck with altar of fire + tick (for a month or so)

The cards go into their deck not yours

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I feel like Smokescreen only exists to make Wild DR Rogue even more annoying.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Firebert posted:

if you can figure out smokescreen, kudos, I have no idea

draw your deck, snowfall and cloak, next turn owl (1 cost from anka) togwaggle's scheme, smokescreen

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

graveyard into smokescreen, draw 5 copies of lilian somehow, win by rendering your opponent deaf

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Lich is really, really dumb when Beasts and Murlocs are banned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

The cards go into their deck not yours

I know, altar + tik mills their cards to take them closer to fatigue so they draw the spells