Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Start Friday off the Canadian way. With some garbage from Timmie's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Saalkin posted:

Start Friday off the Canadian way. With some garbage from Timmie's

I could go for some of that honestly

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Happy Friday.....

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Happy P.O.E.T.S day everybody!

Piss Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im at one day no cigarettes but i cant go back on quitting because i told my son i am quitting and he is so happy so this is a hell of a friday

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

You got this

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

BONER X posted:

im at one day no cigarettes but i cant go back on quitting because i told my son i am quitting and he is so happy so this is a hell of a friday

I believe in you.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I'm on vacation.

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

I'm leisurely working from home on some drawings for a robotics project. I just started watching Dick Tracy (1990) to have on in the background and I'm expecting it to be weird and gross and fun- apparently Danny Elfman did the music, so this might be good actually lol. Wait no, these prosthetics are really weird but appear well-executed?? I will probably have lunch soon (roasted brussel sprouts, kidney beans, sauerkraut, and rice) + a pint of beer.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

just finished presenting my machine to the customer and feeling totally checked out for the day. still have some hours to go though

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

mkvltra posted:

I'm leisurely working from home on some drawings for a robotics project. I just started watching Dick Tracy (1990) to have on in the background and I'm expecting it to be weird and gross and fun- apparently Danny Elfman did the music, so this might be good actually lol. Wait no, these prosthetics are really weird but appear well-executed?? I will probably have lunch soon (roasted brussel sprouts, kidney beans, sauerkraut, and rice) + a pint of beer.

hey robot designer buddy

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
P u s h i n g o u t a f r i d a y t u r d
u
s
h
i
n
g

o
u
t

a

f
r
i
d
a
y

t
u
r
d

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

I'm on vacation.

just for friday or ... ?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

cnut posted:

Pizza in the oven, beer in the fridge and weed in the bag lol, going to be a good lunch/afternoon.

My weed's in the fridge (yay butter!), but otherwise, yup. :hfive:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
WORK WEEK ALMOST OVER

thank friday

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

just for friday or ... ?
Don't have to work until Wednesday. Going skiing. :cool:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

Don't have to work until Wednesday. Going skiing. :cool:

hell yeah buddy. you earned it

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Hi Friday thread.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Hi Friday thread.

hey buddy, how's friday?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Uneventful. I woke up at almost 1pm and have just been watching Vertical Limit on TV and shitposting. I don't feel great from drinking yesterday but I guess not too different than I normally feel.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

arent you mot drinking? hope youre not falling off the wagon friend

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Yeah. I'm not falling off the wagon. This was just another time I wanted to drink and was ok with it. I have 91 days but with 2 slips. I'm not unhappy with that at all.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I am so fuckin tired today.
The bars opened back up a few days ago, but my job this week has been so fuckin brutal with the cold, more snow, rain, and more cold. My tooling was a frozen pile of mud and steel and I came really close to saying gently caress this poo poo at like 10:30 this morning. But I stuck it out till 2:30 or so. Have to go in to the shop tomorrow and fix something I broke, and maybe come up with some sort of hotbox with a tiger torch and some metal so that I can unfreeze some frozen poo poo.

gently caress that job. I still have 2 more days of that misery at best. I'm too tired tonight, but tomorrow I might skull a bunch of piss and get fuckin maggot.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

wesleywillis posted:

I am so fuckin tired today.
The bars opened back up a few days ago, but my job this week has been so fuckin brutal with the cold, more snow, rain, and more cold. My tooling was a frozen pile of mud and steel and I came really close to saying gently caress this poo poo at like 10:30 this morning. But I stuck it out till 2:30 or so. Have to go in to the shop tomorrow and fix something I broke, and maybe come up with some sort of hotbox with a tiger torch and some metal so that I can unfreeze some frozen poo poo.

gently caress that job. I still have 2 more days of that misery at best. I'm too tired tonight, but tomorrow I might skull a bunch of piss and get fuckin maggot.

how was the piss?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hell yeah piss day

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

thank god it's piss

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Friday starting with a bang. Had to drop my roommate off at the ER.

TGIF

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Oh poo poo are they okay?

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Enfys posted:

thank god it's piss

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

going to the honkey tonk piss club tonight

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Saalkin posted:

Friday starting with a bang. Had to drop my roommate off at the ER.

TGIF
Hell yeah! Hope you and them boned good. Must've been since you took them to the ER.

No piss last week. But you better believe I'm gittin' muh drank on tonight!!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

wesleywillis posted:

No piss last week. But you better believe I'm gittin' muh drank on tonight!!

very nice. i'll be preparing for racing this weekend so i probably won't be hitting the piss until sunday evening!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

very nice. i'll be preparing for racing this weekend so i probably won't be hitting the piss until sunday evening!
ill hit the piss and play dirt rally 2/WRC10 with my brother until we cant keep our subarus between the ditches

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

love to see the solidarity. i will also be attempting to keep my (irl) subaru between the ditches rallying on sunday!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sippin an island janjerel soon

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Going to have to run around after work and try to figure out a Valentine’s Day gift. Happy Friday everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

who should i paint