Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

nothing screams legitimacy like the well reputed website "www.murderbydecree.com"

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
sure, why not?

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
realjudge@protonmail.gc.ca

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
for some reason that "warrant" reminds me of the time I brought a few arcade game tickets home to use as play money. I wrote 20, 50, 100 on them and pretended to make change etc. when I brought the tickets on next visit to the arcade to get a prize, the attendant rang them up as the numbers I'd written.

I guess I'm saying there's a chance

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

So who called it.

https://twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/1492177075746312193?t=mCPzp5utKniuZWtPcB5b8A&s=19

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

pokeyman posted:

for some reason that "warrant" reminds me of the time I brought a few arcade game tickets home to use as play money. I wrote 20, 50, 100 on them and pretended to make change etc. when I brought the tickets on next visit to the arcade to get a prize, the attendant rang them up as the numbers I'd written.

I guess I'm saying there's a chance

my radicalization began when I witnessed a kid gently tug his skeeball tickets instead of tearing them, and pull out hundreds of the loving things for the best prize

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Durf posted:

my radicalization began when I witnessed a kid gently tug his skeeball tickets instead of tearing them, and pull out hundreds of the loving things for the best prize

make sure to walk up the ramp and put all the ball into the 100 slot so you can get a good number of tickets for grip

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 14:09 on Oct 29, 2022

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.

Slot machines need that unvaxed money.

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

infernal machines posted:

early to mid 90s you couldn't throw a rock without hitting an incredibly unflattering depiction of right-wing radical militias in the media.

30 years later and no one know what the gently caress even

The supranational FIVEEYES security state has such a long history of absorbing fascists into themselves that it is literally the origins of the CIA.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

To be fair (OW gently caress that still causes me physical pain to write that), this is something they had been talking about doing as the hospital numbers dropped weeks before the protests started. I'm honestly, genuinely surprised that she didn't just do an immediate lifting of all mandates using the protests as cover. Yes as far as I'm concerned, she's that much of a fuckup that "slowly removing restrictions" is worthy of praise. At least this way there's a faintly remote chance the mandates could be reinstated if she discovers her conscience.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

The only way the mandates come back is after incredible street violence on the leg lawn.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Those fuckers are still on the bridge, aren't they?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

Those fuckers are still on the bridge, aren't they?

They literally just started clearing it a couple minutes ago.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisEnsingCBC/status/1492489188410855433

https://mobile.twitter.com/ConsumerSOS/status/1492489822883262474

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
party's over. go home chuds.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

global news is there but not live streaming.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ConsumerSOS

Current situation:

Tactical teams there, snipers on the roof near by. protestors split into two groups, the group currently surrounded is being told to get out of their cars, seems their opportunity to leave with them has now passed.

They're using railway trucks to split the groups up. They have busses ready to haul the dipshits off to wherever.

Powershift has issued a correction as of 14:41 on Feb 12, 2022

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
that mayor mcheese stream from yesterday is just playing the nazi's voice comm chats and they're currently doxing the tow companies coming to clear the bridge and discussion getting rid of people on both the right and left. i turned it off after that.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
Fox2 Detroit has someone on the ground, they were broadcasting earlier.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/live

e: they're broadcasting again

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Cold on a Cob posted:

tyvm

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

that mayor mcheese stream from yesterday is just playing the nazi's voice comm chats and they're currently doxing the tow companies coming to clear the bridge and discussion getting rid of people on both the right and left. i turned it off after that.

I was listening to that for a bit, they were talking about how the vaccine is giving everybody AIDS and the one guy was almost in tears because he was forced to get the vaccine for his job and they were reassuring him that he definitely got the placebo.

Any new information given to these people that doesn't fit their view gets immediately contradicted by some ridiculous conspiracy theory to make it fit.

Cold on a Cob posted:

They're interviewing a dipshit now, they're so loving dumb.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
these people are delusional, they really think everyone agrees with them. we don't. most people don't and i bet even fewer do now than when they started.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Oh how nice of the police to actually enforce the law... *checks watch* 12 hours? after they were ordered to by a judge.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Trying to get these people to articulate their views on mic is visibly painful for the reporter lmao

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Assuming they can get this open by ~noon. What time do you think it will be shut down by a different group of dipshits?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
me and my friends "hey please stop killing black people"
cops and feds: gently caress YOU HERES SOME CHEMICAL WARFARE

these jackholes "some incoherent rambling about vaccine mandates"
cops: ok fellas, you had your fun would you all please go home? you will? thanks.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

cops: ok fellas, you had your fun would you all please go home? you will? thanks.
Clearly you should have used children as human shields.

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

Mr. Nice! posted:

I've seen countless chud memes using this image thinking this was indicative of how the BLM protests went down

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Only registered members can see post attachments!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Frosted Flake posted:

I’m guessing the reason they want to make these measures permanent, despite still doing nothing, is so that the next time Indigenous people or the left do anything they can instantly crack down with all these new powers. Is that about right?

my interpretation is that they're essentially bribing the police by saying "pretty please shut down this one protest that you agree with, and in exchange we will empower you to crack skulls and issue $100,000 fines to anyone you dislike for the rest of time"

like seriously, $100,000 fines and a year in prison for anyone obstructing a roadway is an insane level of permanent power to give to police, and yet here we are, this is what it took to convince them it was worth it to shut down a blockade obstructing 25% of national trade with the United States

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

yah thats what ive been thinking too, the next left wing protest is gonna be rough!

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
find out about to start

https://twitch.tv/themayor_mccheese

Joe Chill
Mar 21, 2013

"What's this dance called?"

"'Radioactive Flesh.' It's the latest - and the last!"

Cold on a Cob posted:

these people are delusional, they really think everyone agrees with them. we don't. most people don't and i bet even fewer do now than when they started.

There's a positive correlation between ignorance and confidence for a reason.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

might be tempting fate by saying this but I’m guessing not much will happen. the police will slowly walk them away without actually arresting any and since nothing much happens today they will just come back over and over again

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Noblesse Obliged posted:

might be tempting fate by saying this but I’m guessing not much will happen. the police will slowly walk them away without actually arresting any and since nothing much happens today they will just come back over and over again

Seems to be all that's happening so far. One very thin line of cops very very slowly walking the protestors backwards. The cops look bored and uncomfortable.

I do enjoy this hoser that's getting in their faces, though.

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

8...9...9 and a half, 9 and three quarters..

(12 hours later)

9 and 99/100ths

https://twitter.com/ConsumerSOS/status/1492518263665872900?s=20&t=3zZ160R8XYY2eHl74YNmpA

pofcorn
May 30, 2011
Any of those chuds catch covid yet? Or at least pneumonia?

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

pofcorn posted:

Any of those chuds catch covid yet? Or at least pneumonia?

No apparently someone is out there blow darting moderna into them instead

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

MasterSitsu posted:

8...9...9 and a half, 9 and three quarters..

(12 hours later)

9 and 99/100ths

https://twitter.com/ConsumerSOS/status/1492518263665872900?s=20&t=3zZ160R8XYY2eHl74YNmpA

blockades a major international trade route, costing companies hundreds of millions

"you will be arrested for mischief!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
grain of salt b/c the source is a total chud but i'm hearing that they brought in tow trucks from michigan, lol