Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

McFlurry Fan #1 posted:

Spurs are absolute poo poo. Lucky to get top half at this point never mind top 4.

Glad the board decided to buy 2 players in the positions we are strongest in instead of players we actually need because getting a good deal is moelre important

I read that both of those signings were more a Paraciti favour to Juve than actually trying to improve on Spurs lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Lol yeah I think hearing Chris Wood mentioned in commentary as I was posting short-circuited my brain.

(It was of course a player from Aston Villa, a poo poo team in a completely different way from Burnley, and I apologise for any distress caused)
There too many claret and blue teams anyway. Please eliminate one or two, PL.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
spurs are almost as bad as pooshited lmao

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

nawilo_420 posted:

spurs are almost as bad as pooshited lmao

I think you'll find they are actually worse OP

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

CyberPingu posted:

😳

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

You've gone through at the back

tetsuo posted:

There too many claret and blue teams anyway. Please eliminate one or two, PL.

Big Davey Cameron nods sagely https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/apr/25/david-cameron-mocked-for-aston-villa-gaffe

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

UnderFreddy posted:

I read that both of those signings were more a Paraciti favour to Juve than actually trying to improve on Spurs lol

Paratici has literally made one decent signing for spurs since joining (Romero) which weakened a rival team to juve. Cool

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

CyberPingu posted:

This is the most painful bit

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

With his *checks* 5 goals in the league

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Think of where they'd be without those 5 goals OP...

Sanskrit Scat
Aug 11, 2007

they're both hacks OP

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Still lolling at him not moving to City. A failure

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

2 easy.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
Sounds like some posters here think they know better than Very Serious Football Journalist Barney Ronay

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
2 easy.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

lol he was poo poo today

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

I’ll take the 3 points for Liverpool but man Burnley suck. Any other side and it’s a draw at best for Liverpool. Alisson was fantastic.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
i love big fab

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
scrappy as owt but i'll take shithouse wins always knew wor eddie would come good

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
West Ham have teabagged Leicester all 3 times we've met them since Rodgers took over, I assume that we're gonna get kicked in the bollocks by reversion to the mean and lose 9-0.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Leicester don't have Vardy so they are poo poo atm OP

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
zouma has withdrawn from the squad at the last minute so diop starts, revising my earlier prediction to 18-0

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

People write about spurs like they are Pochettino era spurs just having a bit of a bad run.

When in reality it's 3 years since the team were good and never replaced Dembele, Wanyama, Trippier, Eriksen, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Llorente (bit of a stretch but he was important) and the rest of the squad have just got older and worse to a greater or lesser extent ( Dele for greater). Kane gets a lot of grief but he has papered over the cracks and now he is struggling badly.

The board are hoping a decent manager can make a champions League club out of these players, after giving up on a director of football being able to do it, and it just isn't working.

Anyway Im mad about foot.

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:
https://twitter.com/carlmarkham/status/1492896002268880896?s=20&t=95-KEw3z2nCCt1amw7RURQ

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!

Jethro posted:

It's always fun when the commentary describes a goal as "shambolic." Thanks for not clearing, Spurs.
*Returns to the thread 2 hours too late*

He really donckered that den!

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Jarrod Bowen good at foot

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Big Jarrod for England

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Yeah this is what I expect from Leicester atm

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

this game is good fun, west ham should play like this more often imho

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Is Zouma being extradited to France or something?

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
at least when fsg don't renew salah they'll goa fter bowen maybe

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
imagine losing to leicester smh

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
Soucek looks lost lately, like he’s never in the right position

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Boy I sure am pleased Moyes wasn't tempted to buy any players that wouldn't improve the squad, as we swap one shaky right back for another while chasing a game. Can't wait to see Yarmolenko come on at 86 minutes to stroll around a bit, that's sure to change the course of the tie.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

jesus WEP posted:

this game is good fun, west ham should play like this more often imho

wes ham should have followed my advice imho

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
british refs at it again lmao

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
I think that might be the first time we've done one of those shithouse corners this year, good to see it back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

That’s pretty clearly off his arm, what are the refs on about