Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
Ah gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

scary ghost dog posted:

lol fuckin loser

Hell yeah

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I played 200 hours of Bloodborne recently and have been enjoying running a friend whos an absolute noob to souls games through it. They picked up on it pretty quickly but they hated it at first. Then like days later they were like I went through that area you told me about on my own and i nearly shed an epic manly tear. they grow up so fast.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

I am once again painfully reminded that I don't own a PS5 :(

I don't even like PC gaming but the online is free (if it works) and none of my friends have consoles

Hizke posted:

I played 200 hours of Bloodborne recently and have been enjoying running a friend whos an absolute noob to souls games through it. They picked up on it pretty quickly but they hated it at first. Then like days later they were like I went through that area you told me about on my own and i nearly shed an epic manly tear. they grow up so fast.
That's awesome

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
im going to have to make new characters for invasions since bloodborne and demon’s soul’s are the only ones where i have characters with fully upgraded weapons parked at every 20 level interval u_u

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

scary ghost dog posted:

lol fuckin loser

godlike recently played list

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

The From Machine

I just realized you're currently downloading 1 and 3 at the same time

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Larry Parrish posted:

If the knock offs like the surge had the same quality level as DS2 they would be way more popular lol. It's the worst from game but still an A tier in it's own little subgenre.

You people.need to be shot

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Pickung my favorite turd

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

mysterious loyall X posted:

Pickung my favorite turd

So in this scenario OP are all the dark souls games varying levels of poo poo?

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

CyberPingu posted:

So in this scenario OP are all the dark souls games varying levels of poo poo?

get his rear end. hey lyle are you REALLY gonna say ALL the souls games are poo poo??? :D :D :D

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Pickung my favorite turd

thought this was a tier list

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

b_d posted:

get his rear end. hey lyle are you REALLY gonna say ALL the souls games are poo poo??? :D :D :D

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

b_d posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

All of Imp Zone grinning and tensing up, getting ready to say “circle strafe around three-hit combos” in unison with Lyle

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i was planning some supreme ownage by having no search results for "learning to read" in the fextralife wiki but i see the ds2 fans have already taken on the 3nd hardest boss of all time after the giant frog and the 2-identical spearmen who don't even have cool names like smaugh

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
by allah. i cast the dark pyro magic of summon mods and admins! dark souls fans are retarded!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

b_d posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i was planning some supreme ownage by having no search results for "learning to read" in the fextralife wiki but i see the ds2 fans have already taken on the 3nd hardest boss of all time after the giant frog and the 2-identical spearmen who don't even have cool names like smaugh

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

by allah. i cast the dark pyro magic of summon mods and admins! dark souls fans are retarded!

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

b_d posted:

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Just started playing this. Taurus Demon was epic.

https://clips.twitch.tv/SuccessfulBeautifulShrimpOhMyDog-tJu0RAUUF4NTsAjw

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
hell yeah lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Awesome

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I didnt even realize your pants COULD fall down during that fight. Awesome victory tho

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lol iconic

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Guess that explains how they end up in Demon Ruins

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i did dig my fingernails into my palms and squeeze my eyes shut while taking deep heaving breaths when i noticed you were using the zweihander with one hand (zwei means two)

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Cheshire Cat grin slowly started creeping up my face when I saw him getting closer to the ledge

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

CyberPingu posted:

Guess that explains how they end up in Demon Ruins

This

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lol knew exactly what would be because my first win on him was the exact same

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Get his rear end.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I restarted a couple days ago to do a strength build with zweihander and I'm enjoying it a lot more than my previous dex/uchigatana run. It's my first time through the game so I don't know all the epic tips and tricks like the people who have done a ton of runs over the last 10-ish years but timing a huge overhead swing just right to pound an enemy into the ground before they can reach you is so satisfying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

i did dig my fingernails into my palms and squeeze my eyes shut while taking deep heaving breaths when i noticed you were using the zweihander with one hand (zwei means two)

Lol I think I fat fingered some buttons while I was running to the ladder and did that by mistake, also I unequipped my shield somehow???