Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

was that knull

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

That was 100% Patrick Stewart

Were those Ultron bots?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

motherfucking multi-verse illuminati?

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

motherfucking multi-verse illuminati?
It sure seems like it

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

This is apparently Maria Rambeau as Captain Marvel.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
It really is a very special episode of WandaVision on top of all the rest of it. No idea how Raimi can pull it off.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

This is apparently Maria Rambeau as Captain Marvel.
I was wondering who that was supposed to be.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
OK so the villain in Multiverse of Madness sure as hell appears to be Scarlet Witch and I'm totally loving down for it.

Do we know if Johnathan Majors is supposed to appear in this? It sure as hell seems like he should.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i guess it's official lol

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1493001383108386817?s=20&t=JuTJ9u1DiuAmVMBCUYjjLw

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Nah that doesn't mean poo poo unless there's an official confirmation from Marvel.

Turns out he's just playing Ralph Bohner's dad, Ralph Bohner Sr aka Big Bohner.

https://twitter.com/ErikDavis/status/1493004974388920326

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Zombie Strange and I have no idea who that version is supposed to be but I'm sure someone will figure it out

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

FlamingLiberal posted:

Zombie Strange and I have no idea who that version is supposed to be but I'm sure someone will figure it out

Defenders Strange

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

:eyepop:

Jamesman posted:

Nah that doesn't mean poo poo unless there's an official confirmation from Marvel.

Turns out he's just playing Ralph Bohner's dad, Ralph Bohner Sr aka Big Bohner.

https://twitter.com/ErikDavis/status/1493004974388920326

:eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop:

Oh please,please, give us live action Supreme Strange with his very Supreme awesome cape.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Just think how many different Strange toys you can make out of one film.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

FlamingLiberal posted:

They're both Defender Strange. So looks like he dies and comes back as a zombie!

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

They're both Defender Strange. So looks like he dies and comes back as a zombie!
I think Zombie Wanda was also spotted in one shot of the trailer

I don't know if that is supposed to be the one from What If...but it's likely

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Captain Carter’s shield makes an appearance on a poster. I need to see Atwell in this movie!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
If Xavier is showing up will we get a reed?

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

If Xavier is showing up will we get a reed?
I'm not going to rule it out, but you would think they would wait until the actual FF movie to have him appear

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

FlamingLiberal posted:

I'm not going to rule it out, but you would think they would wait until the actual FF movie to have him appear

They hot Alex hyde-white. :swoon:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I still am not a fan of Wanda being the villain, i mean maybe it will be a alternative Wanda so they can have their cake and eat it to. Her line "when i break the rules i'm a villain, when you do it you're a hero, that's not fair" line seems to suggest she's not really?

And yea, totally going to have some kind of multiverse Illuminati. I bet there's an Ultron there that isn't Evil, hence why they have Ultrons. Maybe they formed to oppose Kang?

But god drat I'm hyped.

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Feb 14, 2022

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I feel like if that’s not Xavier you are pissing so many people off.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

I can't imagine they would show the character from behind and out of focus if it wasn't Xavier

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Found some spoilers which the trailer seems to back up. So don't click if you don't want to know who shows up.

The Illuminati appears to be Xavier, Reed, Mordo, Rambeau, Carter, and Baldur. Baldur is played by Bruce Campbell. Reed by Ioan Gruffudd.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Found some spoilers which the trailer seems to back up. So don't click if you don't want to know who shows up.

The Illuminati appears to be Xavier, Reed, Mordo, Rambeau, Carter, and Baldur. Baldur is played by Bruce Campbell. Reed by Ioan Gruffudd.

Considering its Raimi, i don't see that as unpossible.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Huh. Alright then.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Now mad with power after making Andrew Garfield likable and sympathetic, the MCU attempts the same with “that guy from the Jessica Alba one, the boring dude, what was his name?”

Give me the Corman Reed for that real deep cut, you cowards

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Maybe its just me but the Horatio Hornblower movies were pretty popular at the time.

FoneBone
Oct 24, 2004
stupid, stupid rat creatures

Aphrodite posted:

The rumor I saw (do not know if this is accurate) was that it is Xavier, but not specifically the version from the Fox movies

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

FoneBone posted:

The rumor I saw (do not know if this is accurate) was that it is Xavier, but not specifically the version from the Fox movies
I'm figuring as much, since it would make less sense for that version to be involved with this group

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Aphrodite posted:

it's ralph boner's dad, chuck boner

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

FoneBone posted:

In a twist…he is actually playing Reed Richard’s

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

twistedmentat posted:

Maybe its just me but the Horatio Hornblower movies were pretty popular at the time.

I loved those movies when I was a kid

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

bunnyofdoom posted:

I loved those movies when I was a kid

I recently rewatched them, at least the first series is still really, really good.

There's a TV spot with some different footage for Dr Strange
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsrFxiN06yQ

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
the real question

https://twitter.com/EricaFails/status/1493026017065250816?s=20&t=RqVKqFb41ESygayWmQIoxA

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

The Beyonder

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Shuma-Gorath, obviously, taking a page from the James and Sean Gunn book of older sibling directors torturing younger brothers.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ted Raimi would make a good Molecule Man.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
And also, yeah, that's 100% Sir Patrick. You don't spend 30 years of your life watching Star Trek re-runs without knowing Captain Picard's voice backwards and forwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Ted Raimi would make a good Molecule Man.

Is Miles around to give him a burger?