Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
https://twitter.com/buitengebieden_/status/1492830918968492034?s=20&t=sKjoRBaLWk_4aSrRnu0HBQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

FrozenVent posted:

OMG we have to rescue this 40 lbs Pitbull, I hope she gets along with the cat

(A year pass)

Man I sure which the cat would stop bullying the dog.

Its a big ol orange tabby. You should have known they take no poo poo from no dog. :kimchi:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
When you build a blanket wall on the couch but dog is so big she can still see you and judge:

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

my lawd

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Nimbus and his brother, Super Digging Bros(TM)

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

That's a cool looking low cloud formation but this is the dog thread- the outdoors/recreation thread is probably still on the first page of this subforum, though.

:3:

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
Looks like an erupting geyser in thumbnail size.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Hey I just realised we haven't had video of Nimbus doing Sammy yaps. Please rectify at once, tia

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer
Only one doggo adoption over the weekend, but it's another Elena!

Good work, Elena!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Phuzzy posted:

Only one doggo adoption over the weekend, but it's another Elena!

Good work, Elena!

Just pointing out that this kind of wonderful posts would make for a great insta

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

I can't imagine any adoption group operating without social media in 2022

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Brisket went with us to my uncle's for the super bowl and he did his thing where he spent the whole time just being active and refusing to relax ever. So today I'm treated to a very snuggly doggy today.
Pic from yesterday of him watching us and wondering why we're not engaged in constant play

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Just pointing out that this kind of wonderful posts would make for a great insta

I am 100% stealing these from my hometown's Humane Society.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

My friend gave me his mink while I was out of town, this weekend. I came home and put Marvin on top of my book shelf, then picked the dogs up from boarding. They never noticed him. Just took him down to introduce him to the dogs but Bonnie's prey instinct took over and she tried to take him in her mouth repeatedly despite my commands of 'no bite' lol. Clearly a lot of inner turmoil going on in her little dog brain. Put him back up on his shelf... and now Bonnie won't do anything but stare.

Stay tuned for pictures of a toppled over bookshelf in the near future

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Hey I just realised we haven't had video of Nimbus doing Sammy yaps. Please rectify at once, tia

Ooh — yes, essentially any meal time is excellent for this as he barks and howls his impatience at you for taking too long to feed him.

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
https://i.imgur.com/NQTkqBp.mp4

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

:peanut:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Cute, but she had a brave amount of fingers holding on those boigahs.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
this silly boy has developed a fear of bridges over the winter, I think maybe because of the shift in surface temperature in sub-freezing weather especially. We did some treat training and it went well!

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

I came down with a weird little bug that laid me out for a solid 24 hours. Fortunately, I had a world-class medical team taking care of me.

Dogtor Lando made his rounds and checked in on me repeatedly, jumping up on the bed and offering a comforting paw to hold.

Meanwhile, Nurse Apollo never left my side, pushing his not-so-little-anymore body into me and offering a comforting presence.

Although there were times when I wondered if maybe he wasn’t just waiting for me to croak so he could take over the bed in its entirety.

I woke up this morning feeling a whole lot better, and I owe it all to the excellent care I received. A final follow-up examination yielded the prognosis of “Spending one whole day in bed was enough, now get your rear end up and take us for our walks!”

Of course this is America, and even with insurance, I’m still in debt to the tune of 15,000 treatos and 900 bully sticks.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

While that bill does seem steep, you should be able to arrange part payment in belly rubs?

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I came down with a weird little bug that laid me out for a solid 24 hours. Fortunately, I had a world-class medical team taking care of me.

Dogtor Lando made his rounds and checked in on me repeatedly, jumping up on the bed and offering a comforting paw to hold.

Meanwhile, Nurse Apollo never left my side, pushing his not-so-little-anymore body into me and offering a comforting presence.

Although there were times when I wondered if maybe he wasn’t just waiting for me to croak so he could take over the bed in its entirety.

I woke up this morning feeling a whole lot better, and I owe it all to the excellent care I received. A final follow-up examination yielded the prognosis of “Spending one whole day in bed was enough, now get your rear end up and take us for our walks!”

Of course this is America, and even with insurance, I’m still in debt to the tune of 15,000 treatos and 900 bully sticks.

I've been sick this weekend too. Gigi like to just rest her head on my neck while I lay in bed. It's super cute, but after a few minutes it kinda hurts :(

Unrelated - wish this was my dog lmao
https://i.imgur.com/sYINlBd.mp4

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

I get to see my dogs this week! Timothy and Zipper will be photographed. It will happen.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I am always looking forward to TimZips! :3: :3:

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Naked Bear posted:

I am always looking forward to TimZips! :3: :3:

Shalhavet
Dec 10, 2010

This post is terrible
Doctor Rope

Blue is patiently waiting for his new best friend (tiny human) to arrive.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

wanna boop doze snoots

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

A little windy out today!

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

wanna boop doze snoots
Not emptyquoting!!

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/kGFDieN.mp4

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Feb 22, 2022

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Maybe it's just on my end, but try posting mp4's and webm's as [url] tags instead of [timg] tags? I don't see anything in your post. Had to Quote it to see what you posted :)

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

wanna boop doze snoots

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
This is his “look at what a good boy I am” pose. I was able to do simultaneous belly rubs on Pongo and neck scritches/pets with pepper.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

So I've almost certainly got the rona, but not to worry, I have the very best care:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Trying to decide if I'm on team Tim or team zip

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Jay Rust posted:

Trying to decide if I'm on team Tim or team zip

yes

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

Made a little desk drawer bed for Nova since I can't hold her while I type