Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

peter gabriel posted:

Yup lol, I must have a screenshot if that somewhere, at the time someone pointed out that in emails to me and on that zen thingy they referred to me as major tom, even though my account name was not that :v:

To be fair, their reaction to your Major Tom videos did make them make one of their first gameplay loops - crime stats for pad ramming.

You have done more for the design document than Chris, Ben, Brian or Erin ...... how much where you paid?

Also, I amazed that on your CIG perp sheet they did not say "Cyborg"

Kosumo fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Feb 14, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DigitalPenny
Sep 3, 2018

peter gabriel posted:

Mine said:
Goon Major Tom (or peter gabriel, I can't remember)
Snowflake
Do Not Engage
:v:

It was all in the source code of your zen desk support page if you right clicked and viewed source

Nipple jet man did not make the cut?

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

That is not 'resting bitch face', it's 'why does Ben not have donuts in front of him' face.

She was showing concern!

#idonutwithsandi

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
Every time I try to read the insane drivel Monocle Cat quotes, I feel like I'm getting dumber somehow.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Kosumo posted:

To be fair, their reaction to your Major Tom videos did make them make one of their first gameplay loops - crime stats for pad ramming.

You have done more for the design document than Chris, Ben, Brian or Erin ...... how much where you paid?

Also, I amazed that on your CIG perp sheet they did not say "Cyborg"

pgabz probably shares equal responsibility with CR for the “argon levels” poo poo if we’re being honest. They basically designed their entire room system around him nipplejetting through airlocks in his underwear

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
https://i.imgur.com/WC2juIy.mp4

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

Rob Rockley posted:

It's definitively a scam. I think the signs were always there that it was a scam and that is one of the reasons I hesitated to fund it even though the pitch is basically laser-targeted at my interests. It's always been questionable from the start. Hell, I think it qualifies more as a cult than anything else at this point. Years from now people will point their fingers and wonder how so many credulous idiots could be taken for so much for so long, because of the utterly incredible nature of the whole project the entire time.

They claimed there was already one year of development done when Kickstarter launched. However it was later revealed that the whole Kickstarter trailer video was made for them by Crytek for free to sell them on the engine, so they didn't even do the trailer part themselves and none of the shots were from anything in the game as that state didn't exist as even a prototype.

There was nothing done by Croberts at all when Kickstarter first launched besides concept drawings, and he didn't even put together the trailer with his team. Saying "delivery of final product in 2 years" was a lie, knowing that there was 0 dev done. I'm sure the goal was to get a million, gently caress around to create some base demo, and move on to some other grift. He obviously did not anticipate the dozens of millions people were willing to pour in every year so he had to scramble to set up some bullshit roadmap for years of work.

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Rad Russian posted:

They claimed there was already one year of development done when Kickstarter launched. However it was later revealed that the whole Kickstarter trailer video was made for them by Crytek for free to sell them on the engine, so they didn't even do the trailer part themselves and none of the shots were from anything in the game as that state didn't exist as even a prototype.

There was nothing done by Croberts at all when Kickstarter first launched besides concept drawings, and he didn't even put together the trailer with his team. Saying "delivery of final product in 2 years" was a lie, knowing that there was 0 dev done. I'm sure the goal was to get a million, gently caress around to create some base demo, and move on to some other grift. He obviously did not anticipate the dozens of millions people were willing to pour in every year so he had to scramble to set up some bullshit roadmap for years of work.

And then when all the money came in, did he not back pay himself for all the work before the kick starter and also made CIG/RSI (both his own companies) buy intellectual property rights to make 'Star Citizen/Squadron 42'?

To me, it feels like Chris easily took 25% of the first 10 million of backer money just for himself straight up, if not of the first $25 million.

Kosumo fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Feb 14, 2022

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

Kosumo posted:

And then when all the money came in, did he not back pay himself for all the work before the kick starter and also made CIG/RSI (both his own companies) buy intellectual property rights to make 'Star Citizen/Squadron 42'?

To me, it feels like Chris easily took 25% of the first 10 million of backer money just for himself straight up, if not of the first $25 million.

There were photos back in 2015 of several brand new Porsches parked outside the office that Croberts was rotating on various days. An absolute slap in the face of backers when nothing was delivered to have their money be spent on luxury sports cars. Then he also bought a new mansion (in 2016? someone has to dig it up). No one in the cult even questioned it. After nothing came of this, he completely stopped trying to hide that he was living a lavish lifestyle with no product delivered, and we got the yacht photo that he proudly provided himself just after news of another year of delays came out.

Rad Russian fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Feb 14, 2022

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Rad Russian posted:

There were photos back in 2015 of several brand new Porsches parked outside the office that Croberts was rotating on various days. An absolute slap in the face of backers when nothing was delivered to have their money be spent on luxury sports cars. Then he also bought a new mansion (in 2016? someone has to dig it up). No one in the cult even questioned it. After nothing came of this, he completely stopped trying to hide that he was living a lavish lifestyle with no product delivered, and we got the yacht photo that he proudly provided himself just after news of another year of delays came out.

The backers answer to this was that Chris was already very rich due to his pervious games/games studios/movie making.

So why did he ask others to fund his game making dreams if this was true?

Kind of sound more like a scummy conman to me.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?

Rad Russian posted:

I know all the nonexistent "previous dev" work was canonically wiped out by The Great Vote where the backers posted in a forum to make the development have no end date, but does anyone have a post where they excuse the initial scam in favor of the future scam? Someone a dozen pages or so ago mentioned that the new new narrative is that everyone knows the crobbler scammed them initially, but that's ok because it's good for store citizer.

I just want to see where these champion mental gymnasts accept that they've been duped and still hold out hope. Video game jawlines might not be my fetish but those posts are.

IshmaelZarkov
Jun 20, 2013

L. Ron Hoover posted:

I haven't watched much of sandi, but why does she creep me out so much

Because there's a part of you, deep in the lizard brain, that has evolved to recognise something that, when pushed, would describe itself as "just like you, I am wrapped in human skin".

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
Amazing to think that with a small fraction of the money thrown into the dumpster on this game, someone could have bought the rights to Freespace and not only remastered them on a modern engine, but also make a sequel.

L. Ron Hoover
Nov 9, 2009

DreadUnknown posted:

Every time I try to read the insane drivel Monocle Cat quotes, I feel like I'm getting dumber somehow.

I actually could not believe they were all the same dude because often he sounds like a normal shill, but then he starts talking about the mars opera house and he goes to another level. (it is the same guy right? I havent seen an opera house post in a while). His mind is a repository of everything they have ever promised for the game, including random stuff he claims a dev hinted at at a citcon 7 years ago or something. And it's all gonna be in game, even stuff that most other shills have written off as Chris' well-meaning excess of the early years. You wanna talk about preserving the history of star citizen, he is a living monument. Preserve that brain using the worst kind of electricity.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

CitizenKain posted:

Amazing to think that with a small fraction of the money thrown into the dumpster on this game, someone could have bought the rights to Freespace and not only remastered them on a modern engine, but also make a sequel.
Like I just finished posting about in the recommendations thread, there's already a remastering process ongoing, but yeah it's a pity that the FreeSpace IP was for sale for as little as $7500.

stingtwo
Nov 16, 2012

Mailer posted:

I know all the nonexistent "previous dev" work was canonically wiped out by The Great Vote where the backers posted in a forum to make the development have no end date, but does anyone have a post where they excuse the initial scam in favor of the future scam? Someone a dozen pages or so ago mentioned that the new new narrative is that everyone knows the crobbler scammed them initially, but that's ok because it's good for store citizer.

I just want to see where these champion mental gymnasts accept that they've been duped and still hold out hope. Video game jawlines might not be my fetish but those posts are.

You can almost point to any year since 2014 of them handwaving any and all delays with the same responses, not even your typical tech support bot is as robotic with the messages.

"We knew the game wasn't coming out in 2014"
"They had to build the company up"
"They restarted development in X year so everything before is canned"
"I only spent $45 on this so i'm not worried"

You can go to almost ANY forum and see a backer saying one of those things, the FD forums get a new person every 6 months saying EXACTLY those messages that it either has to be the same moron or a staff member at cig.

stingtwo fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Feb 14, 2022

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

stingtwo posted:

You can almost point to any year since 2014 of them handwaving any and all delays with the same responses, not even your typical tech support bot is as robotic with the messages.

"We knew the game wasn't coming out in 2014"
"They had to build the company up"
"They restarted development in X year so everything before is canned"
"I only spent $45 on this so i'm not worried"

You can go to almost ANY forum and see a backer saying one of those things, the FD forums get a new person every 6 months saying EXACTLY those messages that it either has to be the same moron or a staff member at cig.
"If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself. "
- some SC backer probably

Fidelitious
Apr 17, 2018

MY BIRTH CRY WILL BE THE SOUND OF EVERY WALLET ON THIS PLANET OPENING IN UNISON.
If I were to post in response to that guy's long screeds it would just be a single line

"Year 10: Selling Items to Shops"

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib
Remember when OCS SSOCS AWS Lumberyard Vulkan Server Meshing was going to fix everything?

Pogue Ma Hoon
Oct 17, 2013

I like a nice pair of slacks.

CitizenKain posted:

That's a good idea actually. I'd probably buy that.

I mean, obviously I'd buy it, I bought Star Citizen didn't I?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Beet Wagon posted:

pgabz probably shares equal responsibility with CR for the “argon levels” poo poo if we’re being honest. They basically designed their entire room system around him nipplejetting through airlocks in his underwear

I think they did do a couple of things very hastily because of it all and none really worked. The sudden appearance of a changing closet at the airlock was one I think, that was funny as hell.
There was a table I use to jump on, run along and jump through the ceiling to clip outside port oliasarse, one day out of the blue you could no longer run on just that one table, if you jumped on it you were forced into walking while on the table, I am sure they did that cos of me, and it made me giggle.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

peter gabriel posted:

I think they did do a couple of things very hastily because of it all and none really worked. The sudden appearance of a changing closet at the airlock was one I think, that was funny as hell.
There was a table I use to jump on, run along and jump through the ceiling to clip outside port oliasarse, one day out of the blue you could no longer run on just that one table, if you jumped on it you were forced into walking while on the table, I am sure they did that cos of me, and it made me giggle.

More work got done in that company to spite you than anything else they've done in over a decade. You gave them something Chris Roberts never did: a direction. Obviously they can do things if they have something specific to do.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

I was going to stop my subscription and not buy the Hover Quad. All this whining has made me buy and resub. Treat humans better people and stop dehumanizing the developers. Negativity just brings misery to your life posted:

This drama is the most entertaining thing people make mistakes and intent misconstrued. CIG making record profits the last two years. expanding by a thousand developers and new studio, CIG making investments and third-party acquisitions, and still people think the game will not be finished or is not being worked on. Server meshing is holding up the PU. Until resolved all content work is going to SQ42. SQ42 content helps the PU content to a large extent ultimately. Yes, there is only currently 1 star system, more are being worked on. Yes, procedural tools are being developed to help speed this up plus the acquisition of a whole additional studio. If this game fails, they are doing a really bad job at failing. I actually was about to just stop backing and playing for a while but all the whining just had the opposite effect on me. I'm gonna back just because of all the hate. Hope everyone has a better more positive day. Do something good in the world enough pain and conflict as is.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I stumbled over SC here on SA in the middle of a Christmas stream where Chris himself tried to play his game and he was visibly flustered at how broken and poorly designed it was.

On the one hand, I can’t wrap my head around the fact that so many dorks are still throwing money at him.

On the other hand….America almost allowed Trump to be president again so…

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

So apparently laser trip mines are in the game now, but...

- It's near impossible to find them, you can only get them by doing one particular mission type where they show up as traps

and

- They don't actually loving work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ0GV76PdYo

How do they manage to gently caress up something so simple this badly

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

DreadUnknown posted:

:same:

I sort of get confused when he implies cig is making an engine, etc.

Cig did not make the engine. They got CryEngine, and the CryTek team built the first demo for CR.

"StarEngine" is just modding and user hacks on an already established and built engine.

The implications that he has some kind of insider information on the current completion of various pieces of game like sq404 is also bonkers. Though whatever, you do you, strange person. :)

JugbandDude
Jul 19, 2016

Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun

Shine on you crazy diamond!
"Well, the backers voted with their wallets. CIG was getting showered with money, so they were forced to keep expanding the scope. It's our fault actually"

It's not like CIG could have laid off all artists and just finished an MVP with all the money gathered. No sir, that's not what the backers voted for with some shady, ambiguous poll.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Rad Russian posted:

I'm sure it's possible that at one point in his life, CR was an astute developer. But this was probably during the Commodore 64 era.

After seeing him, rarely, actually interacting with a computer or even just the keyboard, he seems utterly bewildered and lost by it. I've never once seen a video where it looks like he is one of those super genius developers who's afraid to be in the spotlight so they look kind of goofy... all those guys "click" once they just have to focus on the computer and they don't look like they've never seen a computer before.

I'm sure we'll never know how much CR contributed towards the project as an actual developer writing code... but I encourage you to go watch some of the clips where they tried to play him off as being some kind of a code whisperer and gods gift to modern programming.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Kosumo posted:

Back when they were still being somewhat visible with their finances, they did indicate they were going to back pay people who worked on the project, CR included.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Mailer posted:

There was the great day where CR absolved himself.

I believe there was also a post from some cig developer or forums moderator that anything cig said before, maybe 2020 or 2021, depending on that post date, should just be totally ignored from here forwards.

I'm not sure if there was an official announcement of that. They just stop taking about deliveries for functional pieces after they sold that piece of functionality for money. Usually by the next great ship sale, whatever functions the previous ship needed have been utterly forgotten about.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

JugbandDude posted:

"Well, the backers voted with their wallets. CIG was getting showered with money, so they were forced to keep expanding the scope. It's our fault actually"

It's not like CIG could have laid off all artists and just finished an MVP with all the money gathered. No sir, that's not what the backers voted for with some shady, ambiguous poll.
cultists always "forget" about the other part of the statement in that poll - that they would use additional funds to finish it earlier

:trustme: posted:

Finally there is one very important element – the more funds we can raise in the pre-launch phase, the more we can invest in additional content (more ships, characters etc.) and perhaps more importantly we can apply greater number of resources to the various tasks to ensure we deliver the full functionality sooner rather than later.

Dwesa fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Feb 14, 2022

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

The Titanic posted:

Cig did not make the engine. They got CryEngine, and the CryTek team built the first demo for CR.

"StarEngine" is just modding and user hacks on an already established and built engine.

The implications that he has some kind of insider information on the current completion of various pieces of game like sq404 is also bonkers. Though whatever, you do you, strange person. :)

quote:

Yeah yeah.. whatever you say bud, want some fries with that?

It is a modified version of the Lumberyard Engine (for legal purposes), as such those modifications are what allow licensing. Just like I can get the free version of a 3D software, but I have to pay for 3rd party addons to extend it's capability. They also have many bespoke tools which other game developers would love to get their hands on.

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

"You know it's what you really want."

Grimey Drawer
Just think about it, without all those additional funds, Star Citizen could have taken 10+ years to be released.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Some questions about things that seems to have been abandoned posted:

I know When question are not allowed, but since roadmap is now limited to one quarter and the progress tracker does not give any information about when features will be introduce, I would like an update from CIG about theses features :

Mission givers

Remember Eddy Parr who was on the raodmap for 3.4 ?
Remember the two mission givers of Orison ?
Remember the mission shown at CitizenCon 2019 ? "soon" in the PU, and Todd papy saying he wants more mission like these and more point of interest outside main landing zone ? well two years later, nothing new.

Docking

Docking was introduced 1 year ago for 2 ships : the 890J and the Hammerhead,
When the remaining 90% ships that have a docking collar, round model, such as the Carrack, will be able to dock ? how many years before this mechanic is extended to more than two ships ?

Ship Spawning with ship/rover inside

Im talking about the ability to spawn a ship like the Carrack with rover and Pisce (or any ship that fit) inside it.
At the CitizenCon 2019 they said it was one of CR priorities, and it was suppose to come with ship to ship docking, still nothing two years later

Ship naming

Introduce 1 year ago for 6 ships, what about the other ships ? how many month / years to scale the text correclty and have it extend to all ship ?

Room system

CR stated 3 years ago that the room system is done and work, ok sure, but why is it not in the game yet ? what about depressurisation, about temperature and air composition changing when cargo doors are open on a planet or moon ? whats the blockers ?

Abandoned space station /RR

That was a card on the roadmap 2 years ago, it's gone and never came back, why ?

Aaron Halo

Was shown in an ISC two years ago, it seemed well advanced, yet still not in the game

Fauna

Two years ago you showed us a fully modeled "space cow", what happened to it?

Same question for the boreal stalker, you introduced it in the progress tracker a year ago, the work on it has been finished for months, what remains to be done? animation ? the AI ? why do we have no information about it ?

What about the space rats, bats, frog etc... mentionned by Todd Papy which were supposed to spawn automatically in caves or near water sources?

Space Whales

In the post mortem report of alpha 3.14 it is mentioned that one of the regrets of the team was not having time to introduce space whales,
We know from the progress tracker that the planned work on the space wahles is marked as finished, the mascot uniform is finished, and the audio for the discovery tour shuttle is also finished since it was leaked .

So what are blockers ? why no news on the subject ? how many years after the introduction of Orison will we have to wait to see the space whales on which CIG has been working for 3 years.

Visor UI

Early 2019 when CIG started to rework the visor UI with Building block they said that after the "player status" part the 3 angles of the viewfinder would be reworked during the next 3 quarters, but they just reworked the com part , the right side is still under flash, it's been 3 years, how many years to convert the weapon / ammunition indicator into building lock ?

Helmet holding

Was on the roadmap in 2018, no more information since.

Shop UI

The shopping experience on the terminals is an horror with the same item appearing 15 or 20 times in a different color, why not have it still reworked with Building blocks ?

Missions on ArcCorp

When ArcCorp was introduced almost 3 years ago, CIG told us about a rooftop mission, but nothing since, no more than new "biome" on ArcCorp like water tanks or parks, which had been mentioned , in fact nothing new has been introduced outside the hospital since its release.

Hurston new biome

In an ISC almost 3 years ago Todd papy had mentioned a new biome for Hurston where the weapons were tested, as well as introducing the "vacation house" of the Hurston family and new missions, it seems that all this has been abandoned.

Drink dispenser

When the possibility of drinking and eating was introduced two years ago Todd Papy said that we could use drink dispensers by the next patches, still nothing

Ship customization

On the roadmap the card presenting "cousin crow" on Orison specified that we would have different customization options for our ships, in fact there is nothing new only the usual 2-3 paints which are available everywhere else,

What about personalization as for the 300i ? has that been dropped as well ?

Bounty hunting

Bounty hunting tier 0 is still not ingame, all we have are assassination missions, when will the first version of bounty hunting be introduced ? every year it's planned and every year it's postponed, I'm talking about tracking down, arresting without killing, putting in a stasis cell and delivering the bounty to prison.

Ship armor

It has literally been years since it needs to be introduced but never any concrete info on it

Ship control surface in atmo

There is no aerodynamics, when you cut your engine of a gladius or any ship with wings you fall straight

Fire in ships

What was the point of making it a priority and promoting it for months in your shows to remove it completely ? what happened ?

I'm stopping here because we could go on for hours,

What worries me is that certain things are introduced in tier 0, then completely abandoned for several years, and when CIG decides to return to these features everything must be changed to adapt to the current reality.

We'll never get anywhere like that.

quote:

All of those things have been discussed. They aren't valid concerns.

You clearly are not smart enough to understand game development so I don't want them wasting developers time trying to explain it to you.

And it's not even that-You dont want to understand. You just want to come and act like you know better then CIG.

quote:

Its really pathetic someone who has spent as much money as Shoeii doesnt understand they are still developing it.

Like space fauna, you have to animate everything, have sounds, and even if its there does it have a purpose?

Shoeii doesnt care, shoeii clearly doesnt care at all and is just hear to make obscure complaints.

None of these things have been abandoned. And CIG should not respond to Shoeii because Shoeii is not being professional and intelligent.

None of these things are abandoned.

A room system? Its way to early to be worried about that. Think about all the things that could go wrong if they put that on the live servers.

And the consequences of bugs and such clearly does not matter to anyone.

I really find the White Knight term to be very racist.

Are you a white person? Im a white person.

Also, if your defedning shoeii by assuming anyone who "defends" cig is a white knight, aren't you just name calling, and defending, aren't you the white knight.

I really dont like that when I swear at people like you fire5tar for putting absolutely no effort into their posts, I get banned.

I really feel like swearing at you is a better alternative then confronting you like this. Because this takes so much more energy.

Im just really curious to how you can be so unintelligent as to go around calling people names, but then not swearing, and just saying, "White knight."

You're coward who can't even name call people because you dont want to use vulgarity in some vein attempt at superiority.

In every way and form, you are the White Knight.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

The Titanic posted:

If NetImmerse^wGamebryo^wCreation Engine can do it, why can't CIG?

I joke, of course. CIG can't make a game engine, because they're not competent.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
It's astounding, how can a person who has paid a lot of money to be part of this say, first thing he writes, "I know when questions are not allowed..." and not understand he's in a cult???

These people should burn far, far harder for taking advantage of mentally vulnerable people to rob them blind than they will

jarlywarly
Aug 31, 2018

Jesus H Christ

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

FishMcCool posted:

Remember when OCS SSOCS AWS Lumberyard Vulkan Server Meshing was going to fix everything?

Some of the classics involve concepts where the complexity behind it was obfuscated away by layering on code, and making it happen was basically like flipping a Boolean value.

isMMO = true;
iVRCompatible = true;

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

This guy forgot how to post complaints.

1: Identify yourself as a long time backer and how long you've been a backer
2: Indicate your pledge amount, multi-thousand dollar backer is better
3: Indicate your complete faith in cig

4: very delicately ask one (1) question, and be sure to pose it with a "way out" if it is putting cig on the spot

5: Follow up with your complete faith in Chris personally as a person after your question

Follow these steps to minimize being ostracized by your own community and picked on for not understanding game development, or being a goon/Derek FUD spreader.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marumaru
May 20, 2013

loving half life 1 had working trip mines
you could legitimately get someone with 1 week of gamedev experience and tell them to make a tripmine and it wouldn't take them 2 hours
this is incredible