Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
i bought yakuza 5 and i think So Much More is going to be buried in my head as an earworm until the day i die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
you dont even know the half of it

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Craig K posted:

i bought yakuza 5 and i think So Much More is going to be buried in my head as an earworm until the day i die

It's simply the best song ever recorded.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

It’s been like 8 months and it’s still embedded up in there for me

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i think yakuza 6 lets you get the completion metrics if you just do the same karaoke song five times in a row but i'm determined to get a good score on all of the songs because i like the music. i miss dancing to it with haruka

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdBRg6EY/

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

whoa didn't know majima had tiktok

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lol

Scythe
Jan 26, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

kiryus tik tok super out of focus short selfies with captions like "im.so.proyud.of...you haruka"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fungah! posted:

kiryus tik tok super out of focus short selfies with captions like "im.so.proyud.of...you haruka"

Lol

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Kiryu wrote entire grammatically correct blog posts on a flip phone in 2009

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Bicyclops posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fumaofthelake posted:

this.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

he is a hunt-and-pecker on a keyboard for whatever reason. he finds it difficult to type "BOOOOOOOOOOBS!" without assistance.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fumaofthelake posted:

poo poo

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Bicyclops posted:

he is a hunt-and-pecker on a keyboard for whatever reason. he finds it difficult to type "BOOOOOOOOOOBS!" without assistance.

and who can blame him

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Finally finished part 2 of Y5. Baba-chan you piece of poo poo.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

welcome posted:

Finally finished part 2 of Y5. Baba-chan you piece of poo poo.

gently caress baba

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I'm almost done yakuza kiwami 2, and then I've beat every yakuza except the zombie one on ps3. I'm not sure if I'm gonna play the turn based one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv0CgSfmWxc

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKYXebVoD-0

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I'm almost done yakuza kiwami 2, and then I've beat every yakuza except the zombie one on ps3. I'm not sure if I'm gonna play the turn based one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv0CgSfmWxc

if you’ve beaten every yakuza game except LaD you haven’t beaten every yakuza game hth

(i’ll reluctantly give a pass on dead souls but you should still play it)

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
got yakuza 0 from ps+ I haven't played any of them before.. Im keen

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

My fiancée started playing 0 and it's incredible seeing the second hand joy and confusion of a first time Yakuza player

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

My fiancée started playing 0 and it's incredible seeing the second hand joy and confusion of a first time Yakuza player

lol, 0 is particularly good for this because the first substories you usually happen upon are the high school underwear ring, the dominatrix who needs training, and the sad policeman.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Crime on a Dime posted:

got yakuza 0 from ps+ I haven't played any of them before.. Im keen

you should play it

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

you should play it

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

you should play it

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

one of the best gaming decisions i ever made was getting into yakuza, i started with 0 as well

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

0 is the best starting point and it's fun to watch people start it for the first time.

i'm going to skip fist of the north star and the zombie one, but i'm hoping to have the rest of the games finished by the summer.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I started with 0, then Fist of the North Star, and currently Like a Dragon. I think I’ll play the rest in backwards order

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I'm not sure if I'm gonna play the turn based one

You would be missing out

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Isn’t it about time for another to be announced? I know LaD2 is in the works but still…give us something!

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I just finished the fist of the North Star. It’s ok but skippable.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Brass Hand posted:

Isn’t it about time for another to be announced? I know LaD2 is in the works but still…give us something!

i'm okay with them waiting until i catch up.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Brass Hand posted:

Kiwami 3, Kiwami 4, hell, Kiwami 0.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i hope they keep doing the kiwami games because Okinawa at least deserves a dragon engine remake and they'd definitely bring back the cabaret club for it.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

i hope they keep doing the kiwami games because Okinawa at least deserves a dragon engine remake and they'd definitely bring back the cabaret club for it.

I don't necessarily want a Kiwami 3 but another Okinawa game would be insanely hype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

I think there will be diminishing returns for remakes of the ps3 titles but I do hanker for more dragon engine kiryu