Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Kingo Ligma posted:

I'm just out here looking to get my taint aura'd

Gonna have your root chakra on a new vibration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

The place always felt weird and then I got a dog and she'd sit for hours staring at the closet or she'd start barking and chase an invisible thing to the closet.

your landlord didn't clean the closet after the dude died and the dog could smell remnants of eu d'corpse. qed. also Santa claus isn't real

efb

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

poisonpill posted:

The cashier at the grocer today tried to make small talk with the guy in front of me. Asked if he’d seen the new Fresh Prince reboot. The guy checking out replied with the fastest, angriest “No!” I’ve ever heard.

Ended that conversation right quick.

"No!" is just about the only valid response to an unironically gritty seaboot of a 90s sitcom

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

thoughts and prayers posted:

His mansion was decorated like a Japanese castle, he made the web sales team wait 20 minutes in the foyer, came out in a kimono wearing dark sunglasses, and sat on a throne-like chair that was 2-ish feet higher than where the guests sat.

Unless you've told this story before, this is apparently a thing he does since I've heard it from multiple places

Dr. Thoss
Aug 22, 2011

i am a doctor. my name is thoss.
Decided I'm going to watch Near Dark tonight before the Re:View comes out, and I figure I might was well stream it for anyone else inclined to so the same.

So, uh :siren:DeadDiscordMedia Special Presentation:siren: or something?

1. Near Dark

It's got vampires and a bunch of the cast from Aliens!

2. NOTHING!

I'm just doing the one movie.

Going to start at 9:30 EST, about an hour from now.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
"Only the dead have seen the end of nostalgia reboots."

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
In conclusion, ghosts are real, anime can be very good despite some bad ones out there like Evangelion, and I'm now going to put on nightmare alley and will not be taking further questions.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Gonna have your root chakra on a new vibration

DM me

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

anime can be very good

Don't DM me

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Reboot chat hearin Bel Air is dire

Saved by the Bell sequel/reboot is way better than it had any right to be, it also made "Showgirls is actually Jesse Spano under an alias" canon

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

TheSwizzler posted:

Reboot chat hearin Bel Air is dire

Welp that's going to teach me to be hyped for something

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
saw a negative review of bel air from a major outlet. the first comment said the show was great and the reviewer probably prefers minstrel shows to serious black drama. the second comment said the reviewer should be fired for their anti-white rhetoric. very normal country we got here

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
Just wait until the review starts getting spammed with Will Smith quotes

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
Ridley Scott intends to return to finish off Blade Runner for good. Naturally, an Amazon production.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
He's going to burn the original film like lucas is going to do to sw before he croaks.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Looking forward to an extremely bored Harrison Ford in a soiled bath robe pointing at his cgi robot dick while Ridley yells "oi ee's a fookin robot inne ya stupid slags. Go fook yoreselves" for three hours.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

In conclusion, ghosts are real, anime can be very good despite some bad ones out there like Evangelion, and I'm now going to put on nightmare alley and will not be taking further questions.

Nightmare Alley was a good flick.

Now I got to see the original.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
This Valentine's Day, StarWars.com is thrilled to reveal Star Wars: The Princess and the Scoundrel, a new novel from author Beth Revis arriving this summer. Set just after the events of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, the story begins on the forest moon of Endor, where Han proposes in the elation of the rebel victory against the Empire. After a ceremony at the site of the victory celebration at the end of the film, the newlyweds depart for a honeymoon aboard the Halcyon starcruiser, the luxury vessel at the heart of the new Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser experience at Disney World Resort. In their most desperate hour, with the war still raging but the Empire nearing its last gasp, the couple must outwit the Imperial remnants clinging to power.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Jose Oquendo posted:

This Valentine's Day, StarWars.com is thrilled to reveal Star Wars: The Princess and the Scoundrel, a new novel from author Beth Revis arriving this summer. Set just after the events of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, the story begins on the forest moon of Endor, where Han proposes in the elation of the rebel victory against the Empire. After a ceremony at the site of the victory celebration at the end of the film, the newlyweds depart for a honeymoon aboard the Halcyon starcruiser, the luxury vessel at the heart of the new Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser experience at Disney World Resort. In their most desperate hour, with the war still raging but the Empire nearing its last gasp, the couple must outwit the Imperial remnants clinging to power.

I have no idea whether you're making that up or not

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Dabir posted:

I have no idea whether you're making that up or not

What does your heart tell you?

Trust your feelings.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I want to think the Disney World plug is a step too far but I just... I can't be sure any more

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

It's real of course. Much to absorb. When the market for cross promoting manchildren action figures falls out, why not give cross promoting manchildren honeymoons a shot I suppose

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Jose Oquendo posted:

:lmao:

It's real.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Jose Oquendo posted:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1cM4x7HZdU

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Han solo definitely seems the marrying type.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

"I got so caught up in the emotion, I proposed"

- Han Solo, smuggler, raconteur

Also, it's very important that their child who would go on to become a space Nazi and kill billions was not conceived out of wedlock.

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

Kingo Ligma posted:

Han solo definitely seems the marrying type.

Did he marry that space otter he hosed in one of the books?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Depends, did he knock it up?

You know Han, always trying to do the right thing

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

actually the space otter laid eggs in han and then said it was going out to buy some death sticks and never came back

for two books han had a large distended belly and then he gave birth to a litter of pups

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Unless you've told this story before, this is apparently a thing he does since I've heard it from multiple places

I don't think I have told it before, but... I've been here a while.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Some things should be left in a Mystery Box™️.

infernal machines posted:

"I got so caught up in the emotion, I proposed"

- Han Solo, smuggler, raconteur

Also, it's very important that their child who would go on to become a space Nazi and kill billions was not conceived out of wedlock.

Kylo, like his grandfather, is a genocidal maniac. They both betray friends and kill family members. Anakin slaughters defenseless children.

But the important message here is that they are both redeemed by the power of love.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

It's about family. And that's what's so powerful about it.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Origami Dali posted:

new bel air discourse is way weirder than new lotr discourse
Really?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nl4J4yPX6c

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
In the pre Disney Star Wars Han Solo won planet in a card game and then used a date rape gun to kidnap Princess Leia so he could give her the planet as a gift. Then it turned out the planet had rancor riding space witches on it an a fat Imperial Admiral tried to freeze it with a James bond doomsday weapon.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Was that a Valentine's Day announcement too?

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Arc Hammer posted:

In the pre Disney Star Wars Han Solo won planet in a card game and then used a date rape gun to kidnap Princess Leia so he could give her the planet as a gift. Then it turned out the planet had rancor riding space witches on it an a fat Imperial Admiral tried to freeze it with a James bond doomsday weapon.
Never forget the best wedding in star wars history

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Let's talk about how that episode where Mike has the giant flask isn't even the drunkest he's been on camera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Can anyone tell me what episode had that one movie where the guy is about to have sex with some chick and then finds the guy with the camera and then punches her so hard even Jay reacts in horror?