Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Tom and Jerry line of action dot jay peg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Upon further reflection I think my biggest problem is that it isn't Snout getting socked in the kisser

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Bismuth posted:

just realized hes just straight up wearing jeans and a belt

those are his Dom jeans

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

Roman Reigns posted:

Can’t wait to see how Jock Orc (Jorck?) is written to be a villain and ends up being the most sympathetic character in the entire story

Look, man, IDK, I told my orc boyfriend about this other orc dude I met in town who ranks women's fuckability based on their race and he just stormed out.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

GreenMetalSun posted:

Look, man, IDK, I told my orc boyfriend about this other orc dude I met in town who ranks women's fuckability based on their race and he just stormed out.

This would be the greatest possible direction to take in the story, thank you for this.

Pulsarcat
Feb 7, 2012

Oh man I hope this Orc is the one Araduk's wife was in love with.

Because if there is one thing Mookie writes with more skill and nuance than jocks, it's women who chose jocks over nice guys.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Pulsarcat posted:

Oh man I hope this Orc is the one Araduk's wife was in love with.

Because if there is one thing Mookie writes with more skill and nuance than jocks, it's women who chose jocks over nice guys.

We can't forget the true and pure reason that Araduk misses her.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I can't wait to have this complex situation expertly depicted by Mookie's mastery of visual storytelling.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Something tells me it will be several pages of people yelling and then several pages of text explaining it to Snout

Emrikol
Oct 1, 2015
That's how it's been every single time people have argued in this comic so far, so I'd say it's a safe bet.

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010
If nothing else, this at least gives Mookie a way to avoid having Snout investigate anything related to Luna.

Which probably means Snout will need to be reminded again about her name.

Robot Style
Jul 5, 2009

How will all the conflict be averted?
  • Punching is just a standard Orc greeting, and they're actually friends?
  • This guy is the "other" that Kazya loved, but is actually just her brother/son/father/gay best friend?
  • Snout is knocked to the ground, bashes his head on a rock, and wakes up three weeks later with all the other characters gone again?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Calling it, next page is just Snout pulling a bunch of confused good boy faces

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I'm going to disagree and say the next page will be Arudak and Punch Orc yelling at each other for many panels, with Snout mugging for the camera as his DEAF tag is prominently visible in the last panel.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Per the original comic, I think we'll see Snout's friends(?) help Arudak back up while berating jock orc with that righteous indignation look Mookie likes to use on his character faces

Meanwhile Snout is watching, picturing them all naked.

Pulsarcat
Feb 7, 2012

At some point Snout will draw an X on a piece of paper while trying to look stern.
Everyone will then praise him for being good.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
jorkin' it

aaron jorkin

new jork city

ejorkulation

cannibal jorkse

bjork

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Roman Reigns posted:

Per the original comic, I think we'll see Snout's friends(?) help Arudak back up while berating jock orc with that righteous indignation look Mookie likes to use on his character faces

Meanwhile Snout is watching, picturing them all naked.

gently caress I totally forgot when Snout randomly imagined Ink Witch and Orkman naked during an argument

Snout is a disgusting little creep

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3
Perhaps, like Slappy McGee, Arudak will be knocked out for weeks and we'll just pick up there and the battle will be described to us through dialogue Snout's journal.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

Twelve by Pies posted:

I'm going to disagree and say the next page will be Arudak and Punch Orc yelling at each other for many panels, with Snout mugging for the camera as his DEAF tag is prominently visible in the last panel.

This. It will be this.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

idk if arudak will be fighting back, even though his initial appearance was fieerce i think now he is aligned with protag he will be uwu soft boi victim

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE! LOVE TRIANGLE!

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Oh no... that slut loved a JOCK. THE worst sin possible...

no no I'm sure this will be handled tastefully and without any misogyny or lingering high school social coding, he's matured as a writer for sure...

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.
Man I shouldn't be annoyed that I predicted the most obvious and stupid reveal but I still am.

But, check out those sweet pants again.

And why is Arduak dressed like a southern colonel magician?

Edit: Also looks like we should gear up for yet another instance where a female character doesn't have agency of her own.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Why does the new guy have... Hip... Bracelets?

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Hostile V posted:

GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE! LOVE TRIANGLE!

Why the gently caress do we know who he is? His existence was a surprise until a day or so ago. Why does he know who we are? Why is he mad?

I don't care.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Welcome back, completely blank white void where the superposition of pier and beach was.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

he got the same fangs as swamp orc

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

What is the point of that arrow? If it's actually on the paper then it's pointing off to Snout's left, presumably towards nothing at all. If it's not and it's just part of the comic, does Mookie seriously not trust his audience to be able to figure out what it's referring to? (I know the answer to this)

Emrikol
Oct 1, 2015

Midnight Voyager posted:

Why the gently caress do we know who he is? His existence was a surprise until a day or so ago. Why does he know who we are? Why is he mad?

There's so many things wrong with this entire turn of events. What are the odds that this guy would be in this town on this day? Do he and Arudak know each other?

This is all so stupid. God, what a comic.

Arudak and Ink Witch both have separate punch jocks.

Emrikol fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Feb 16, 2022

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

this spot colour grey he been doing in the last few pages...
i like that style in general, know a few people who done it well, but it been clashing real bad the way he using it alongside that crosshatching

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

Mookie knows so his characters know.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Arudak was the side piece all along

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Extremely normal reaction when your friend is punched, to stand well back and casually write and show a note to your other friend.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
Mookie would probably benefit from going to like, one update a week or three comics once a month or something because he clearly doesn’t have enough time to properly lay these out

Lol

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
This is officially Dominic Deegan: Highschool AU now. Nerd gets beaten up by Jock and in the background, characters pass notes during class.

Can we name the new guy Chad?

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

Mookie would probably benefit from going to like, one update a week or three comics once a month or something because he clearly doesn’t have enough time to properly lay these out

Lol

He would spend just as much time working on any individual page as he does now.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

ahahahahahahahahah

also it is definitely going to end up that poor Jork was lied to just like Arudak, maybe with (2 weeks worth of) entries from her journal explaining "I had to because of (magic reason), but am still very sorry for being an evil woman"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

PoptartsNinja posted:

He would spend just as much time working on any individual page as he does now.

That does make it weird that Legacy is three times a week instead of daily like the original DD though. Mookie shits out these pages in like half an hour tops, so why not just make it daily? Not like it would affect the quality of the work.