Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Since Ukraine crisis is over the lying media (enemy of the people) have decided Russia is making moves/invading syria/Mediterranean/Latin america.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

hmmm nah im pretty sure the people that have strangled Ukraine economy were the ones panicking over a non existent invasion and telling their embassies and citizens abroad to flee Ukraine ASAP. way to totally tank any international business/investor confidence and spook away commercial flights lol

that's what you get from these so called allies of yours Zelensky hahaha

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

breaking oped on russchinas continued gangstalking of the west

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

the question is, what did america gain from all this making GBS threads of the pants and screaming?

did they hurt Russia in any way?!

Preventing Germany from relying on oil from Russia so that they rely on our natural gas some more

Also to get countries scared enough to buy lethal aid from us even more, I guess?

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

thatfatkid posted:

hmmm nah im pretty sure the people that have strangled Ukraine economy were the ones panicking over a non existent invasion and telling their embassies and citizens abroad to flee Ukraine ASAP. way to totally tank any international business/investor confidence and spook away commercial flights lol

that's what you get from these so called allies of yours Zelensky hahaha

Don’t worry, they can use those loans to try to get back on their feet. No problem!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Another great captain Hiroshima meltdown.

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth
So is nordstream 2 operational and pumping gas to germany now or what? surely theres no point not taking the gas from russia if they arent the blood sucking monsters craving the flesh of ukrainian virgins the western media would have had us believe

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Lol well I'm sure all the very smart, media savvy, people in places like D&D will rightly acknowledge what a farce this was and how silly it was they got caught up in the hysteria with no proof

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
its gonna be funny in todays news going from weeks of russia invading ukraine to we have defeated the russians diplomatically by delivering lethal aid or some poo poo lmao

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I can even see the rationale somewhat. Aside from the creepiness and privacy aspect, Russia massively supports the political opposition in Germany(especially fascists and neo-nazis) and a sequenced genome could potentially contain valuable information that could be leaked to the opposition during an election. Maybe Scholz and Macron have some secret lovechild or some high predisposition towards neurological diseases that the Nazis can use in a smear campaign. Better not risk that poo poo at all, even if it's a negligible risk.

He did offer to do the test in the German embassy using German equipment and allow multiple Russian witnesses for the whole process but Russia refused lol

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
D&D is literally a forum for mentally disabled adults, they should be getting a government stipend

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

sexpig by night posted:

Lol well I'm sure all the very smart, media savvy, people in places like D&D will rightly acknowledge what a farce this was and how silly it was they got caught up in the hysteria with no proof

umm you seem to be downplaying the monumental role president biden played in staring down putin and scaring him off from his sure to be genocidal rampage through totally not neo-nazi heartland ukraine

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Another great captain Hiroshima meltdown.

My favorite part was him thinking that the japanese were going extinct while china was thriving even though japan has a higher TFR than china.

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

sexpig by night posted:

D&D is literally a forum for mentally disabled adults, they should be getting a government stipend

they clearly need help to overcome their problems. preferably administered via reeducation by hard labour :getin:

sexpig by night posted:

I can even see the rationale somewhat. Aside from the creepiness and privacy aspect, Russia massively supports the political opposition in Germany(especially fascists and neo-nazis) and a sequenced genome could potentially contain valuable information that could be leaked to the opposition during an election. Maybe Scholz and Macron have some secret lovechild or some high predisposition towards neurological diseases that the Nazis can use in a smear campaign. Better not risk that poo poo at all, even if it's a negligible risk.

He did offer to do the test in the German embassy using German equipment and allow multiple Russian witnesses for the whole process but Russia refused lol

hahahaha and these are the "rationally minded adults" of the forums

thatfatkid has issued a correction as of 14:40 on Feb 15, 2022

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

sexpig by night posted:

dude, theres a name for it. its called havana syndrome

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

It's wild that there is a level of posting worse than d&d chat.

have you checked out the GBS china thread?

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley
Hey now that we're done with this farce can someone please explain why threatening violence against anyone who disparages the chrysanthemum throne is cool, but opposition to genocide and genocide denialism is not?

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth
calm down captain we all love you and care about you

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

i wanna post that goofy construction workers doing fake ballet tiktok video there and say its uighurs being tortured and see if they take it seriously

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Maybe because people can differentiate between the average japanese person who has to drink with their lovely boss after work the remnants of an order that was systematically uprooted by the Allies after WW2?

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley
It's like the Drake meme, except he's pointing at a IJA officer holding his Shin Gunto in one hand and a severed Chinese head in the other.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

CaptainACAB posted:

Hey now that we're done with this farce can someone please explain why threatening violence against anyone who disparages the chrysanthemum throne is cool, but opposition to genocide and genocide denialism is not?

Jesus Christ dude go touch grass and get a grip or better yet start your own thread this is really dumb

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

CaptainACAB posted:

hey quick question can you phrase this like a human

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

Tankbuster posted:

Maybe because people can differentiate between the average japanese person who has to drink with their lovely boss after work the remnants of an order that was systematically uprooted by the Allies after WW2?

Huh, funny how the LDP can be openly pro genocide and keep winning elections then, if every Japanese person is a good and pure angel incapable of comprehending evil.

Also lmao the entire imperial Japanese regime was not just kept in power but rewarded and the government is run by their literal flesh and blood descendants to this day, if you didnt know that you're a loving moron. But I think you did know that, and you agree with it.

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

we're going to need a bigger probation

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

Within the "good" cspam threads.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

hey man don’t gently caress with my videogames and anime country

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

Al-Saqr posted:

Jesus Christ dude go touch grass and get a grip or better yet start your own thread this is really dumb

Haha yeah imagine getting mad about the most brutal genocide ever committed, how loving crazy. If only I was cool like you all and only got mad when people insulted the honor of the Yamato.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

CaptainACAB posted:

Haha yeah imagine getting mad about the most brutal genocide ever committed, how loving crazy. If only I was cool like you all and only got mad when people insulted the honor of the Yamato.

what is this the genocide olympics

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

CaptainACAB posted:

Huh, funny how the LDP can be openly pro genocide and keep winning elections then, if every Japanese person is a good and pure angel incapable of comprehending evil.

Also lmao the entire imperial Japanese regime was not just kept in power but rewarded and the government is run by their literal flesh and blood descendants to this day, if you didnt know that you're a loving moron. But I think you did know that, and you agree with it.

how much of your day is devoted to rage-cranking to hentai, like, 50% plus?

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

I think we should all watch Space Battleship Yamato and chill.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Al-Saqr posted:

hey man don’t gently caress with my videogames and anime country

Li nakasone already did that.

CaptainACAB posted:

What's your competitive brutal genocide ranking?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

CaptainACAB posted:

dude the Japanese got nuked twice and are now a completely different society/country than they were previously the only reason why their war criminals survived to die of old age is because of the CIA but they don’t actively genocide anyone anymore

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

fits my needs posted:

what is this the genocide olympics

Japan already won the gold medal as the death of even a single Yamato trumps the deaths of millions of Chinese.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

CaptainACAB posted:

hmmm is there some sort of solution you could propose for this problem of the inherent fascistic nature of all japanese people that warrants melting whole cities and children by the tens of thousands???

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
CaptainACAB putting on a KKK hood and burning a cross outside a Japanese family's house but, you know, for woke reasons.

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

Al-Saqr posted:

dude the Japanese got nuked twice and are now a completely different society/country than they were previously the only reason why their war criminals survived to die of old age is because of the CIA but they don’t actively genocide anyone anymore

Their government is so openly pro genocide that they have been pro genocide for literally every second of their existence as a party, and have lost only two elections.

But you're right, of course Japan is Eden and they can't even understand evil. When they vote for the guy who said his grandpa, a class a war criminal, did nothing wrong, I'm sure they are just too stupid to know what he's talking about, right?

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Al-Saqr posted:

No but some war criminal with a funny name fathered failsons who joined the ruling political party. Therefore the current Japanese state is the same as the ultramilitarist and imperialist japanese state prior to the war. It literally doesn't matter that they have a military force that barely even exists and have US military bases in their country.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Breakfast All Day posted:

hmmm is there some sort of solution you could propose for this problem of the inherent fascistic nature of all japanese people that warrants melting whole cities and children by the tens of thousands???

Morgenthau plan with Chinese characteristics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

CaptainACAB posted:

Japan already won the gold medal as the death of even a single Yamato trumps the deaths of millions of Chinese.

wow are u gonna get mad at al-succr for the genocide in yemen too? gimme a break, jack