Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Fuss and misery
I am converting and now follow forklift Jesus

May his grace lift your soul to an OSHA-approved height

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Bad Munki posted:

Joseph and Mary went to Bethlehem, her riding upon a pallet jack.

No room in the warehouse, she gave birth in the loading bay.

Little lord Jesus, asleep on a hand truck.

The three operators following a star arrived bearing gifts.

Propane, Counter weights, and Certifications.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Arivia posted:

I mean, it's not that exciting. The thing is that it's public health advice for marginalized groups, it's excerpted from a pamphlet for people who are already engaging in risky promisicuous sex acts frequently (or were, pre-pandemic). Moralizing or saying you should just stop isn't gonna help anyone, so health advice like that is trying to mitigate and reduce harm as much as possible while acknowledging people are, were, and will be continuing to suck and gently caress all pandemic long. So it's a writeup of existing sex practices in the target audience and discussing which ones should be avoided/how to change things up to hopefully avoid infecting others (this was during Alpha with droplets being the mode of transmission).

In other words, it's not "GLORY HOLES FOR EVERYONE" it's "if you're gonna keep doing stuff, glory holes are a safer way to do things."

So...... the BC government IS ok with people eating rear end?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

El Spamo posted:

I am converting and now follow forklift Jesus

May his grace lift your soul to an OSHA-approved height

The Lord is my Operator, I shall not want (a harness)

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no fuckling, for thou art certified. Thy forks and thy qualifications comfort me.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

wesleywillis posted:

Yes. Just use a dental dam.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

John 3:16

For god so loved the world that he certified his one and only son, that whoever forks with him shall not perish in a forklift accident, but have eternal employment.

Psalms 1:41

Blessed is the certified one who does not walk in step with the un-certified or stand in the way that managers take or sit in the company of fucklers,

Psalm 30:2

FORKLIFT my God, I called to you for help, and you LIFTED me.

Psalm 111:10
The fear of the FORK is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his certifications have good understanding. To him belongs eternal raise.

Psalm 8:3-4

3 When I consider your lifting height, the work of your fingers, the pallets and the boxes, which you have set in place, 4 what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you forklift for them?

Psalm 3:2-6

2 Many are saying of me, “FORKS will not deliver him.” 3 But you, ROPS, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my loads high. 4 I call out to the OPERATOR, and he answers me from his holy mountain. 5 I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the FORKLIFT sustains me. 6 I will not fear though tens of thousands of pallets assail me on every side.

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Feb 16, 2022

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

He looks to be more than 5 ft off the ground, where is his fall-arrest harness?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

wheatpuppy posted:

He looks to be more than 5 ft off the ground, where is his fall-arrest harness?

wesleywillis posted:

The Lord is my Operator, I shall not want (a harness)

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Fuss and misery
Matthew 19:24

Again I tell you, it is easier for a refrigerated trailer to go through the D-ring of a pallet strap than for someone who is uncertified to enter the kingdom of God.”

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

(Ezekiel 34:11-24; John 10:1-21)

1OSHA is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2He maketh me to fork in abundant aisles: he leadeth me beside the clueless customers.
3He restoreth my certification: he leadeth me in the paths of righteous safety for his name's sake.
4Yea, though I roll through the loading bay of the shadow of gaylords, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy safety harness and carabiners, they comfort me.
5Thou preparest an open spot before me in the presence of mine management: thou anointest my mast rails with oil; my hydraulic reservoir runneth over.
6Surely posers and the non-certified shall follow me all the days of this shift: and I will dwell in the house of HOME DEPOT for ever.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

wesleywillis posted:

Most governments are ok with their subjects eating rear end.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Jonny Nox posted:

Most governments are ok with their subjects eating rear end.

But you'd better PAY.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Hyster-Yale 25:17

The path of the certified man is beset on all sides
by the inadequacies of the shelving and tiers of evil pallets
Blessed is he who has the forklift certification and good will
that shepherds the pallets and boxes through the aisles of warehouses
for he is truly his work place's hero and the finder of lost packages
And I will drop down upon thee
from great heights and furious danger
those who attempt to poison and destroy my warehouse
And you will know I operate the FORKLIFT
When I impale my forks through thee

Muthafucka.

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Feb 16, 2022

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Arivia posted:

GLORY HOLES FOR EVERYONE

:hmmyes:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Gabelstapler Khrist

That's the best I got. Sorry.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

And yea, he smacked them fuckers verily for not wearing helmets.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I love this thread so much.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
What if God was certified

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

"Muerte, buen compinche. Muerte."
Could god make a forklift so radical even he couldn't get certed on it?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
And when there was only one set of Airtrax ATX-3000 Omni-Directional wheelprints in the sand, that's when I was carrying you on the forks, which is not an OSHA approved method of transport, but Jesus was Certified for our sins and knows a few tricks.

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

I am reminded of Ezekiel 3:12: "Then the Spirit lifted me up, and I heard behind me a loud rumbling sound as the glory of the LORD rose from the place where it was standing."

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Could God create a truck so sturdy even He couldn't fuckl it?

A ship so huge even He couldn't avoid it?

Scholtz fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Feb 16, 2022

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Karate Bastard posted:

What if God was certified

on the job so qualified

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/1493853905511460869
https://twitter.com/BanginTweets_/status/1493887750096961540
https://twitter.com/MrMatthewTodd/status/1493913417173905410

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
"Lord, I prayed for your help during my journey but I still sheered off the top of my RV on the bottom of this bridge. Why did you let that happen to me?"

"Did you not see the 11'8" signs? Did you not see the red light? Did you not see the large flashing sign that said 'OVER HEIGHT. MUST TURN.'? Nobody let this happen to you, dumbass."

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Karate Bastard posted:

And yea, he smacked them fuckers verily for not wearing helmets.

I recently learned that OSHA has religious exceptions for hard hats for Sikhs and Old Order Amish. https://www.osha.gov/enforcement/directives/std-01-06-005

quote:

On October 30, 1978, OSHA Instruction STD 1-6.3, Exemption from Wearing Hard Hats, was issued. This instruction superseded Field Information Memorandum #75-11 dated February 4, 1975. The instruction provided an exemption from citations for hard hat violations for employers when their workers, who were members of the Old Order Amish or Sikh Dharma Brotherhood religious communities, failed to wear hard hats due to their personal religious convictions.

I suppose a turban might provide some protection against blows to the head, if you were lucky.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

:golfclap:

Bravo

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Last couple pages are hilarious because I am forklift certified.

But I lost my card years ago.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
If you can't do this, don't even talk about being forklift certified.

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_r73pahaCbv1w5pr9j.mp4

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
... how many tries do i get?

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

loving amazing

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

EvenWorseOpinions posted:

I think we've been over this before but crosswalks are a thing for a reason, they're helpful to both pedestrians and motorists. There's no reason one has to unduly suffer at the expense of the other. If you have to jaywalk to get across a street without taking another 15 minutes to get to a suitable crosswalk, you're the victim and the city planners are the criminals. If you're trying to cross a busy street with crosswalks 15 feet away from you, you're an rear end in a top hat, probably putting others at risk too.

It's me, the crosswalk centrist
I'll cross wherever I loving please and if you don't yield I'll kick the side of your loving car lol.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

lmfao

SimonSays
Aug 4, 2006

Simon is the monkey's name

evil_bunnY posted:

I'll cross wherever I loving please and if you don't yield I'll kick the side of your loving car lol.

This is the way to walk, everyone needs to do this until we've taken the streets back

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Doctor Butts posted:

Last couple pages are hilarious because I am forklift certified.

But I lost my card years ago.

it's not lost, just awaiting you in the great stacks of the beyond

HolHorsejob
Mar 14, 2020

Portrait of Cheems II of Spain by Jabona Neftman, olo pint on fird

evil_bunnY posted:

*crosses during a green light in full traffic, shouting and shaking fist at every incredulous driver*

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

evil_bunnY posted:

Man is surprised to be run over right after he says "What are you gonna do, run me over?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I was waiting to cross a highway in downtown Chicago with a bunch of other people who looked like tourists or professionals. a hardscrabble kind of guy walked up, looked at us and said "pfff... you don't have to wait," and without pausing waded out into 4 lanes of fairly heavy traffic moving at maybe 45ish mph (75ish kph).

he didn't dodge or get hit or so much as get honked at, though he did keep a hard stare towards traffic. it was incredibly impressive to watch, almost beautiful.