Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Surely its 867-5309

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Also the cyberpunk update looks and operates SO much better. Already playing it again….at least until Friday when Horizon comes out.

I’m also off Monday so I’m just gonna be a stain on the couch for 4 days

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Ah that’s not as late as I thought it would go, but the year makes sense.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Paradox wants you to buy and play Europa Universalis for the dates between CK and Hearts of Iron.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Exactly, continue that legacy through Stellaris, become the all devouring swarm that extinguishes all other life throughout the galaxy.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Kalli posted:

Exactly, continue that legacy through Stellaris, become the all devouring swarm that extinguishes all other life throughout the galaxy.

Um, actually I'm a benevolent swarm that assimilates all life in the galaxy. :colbert:

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

I bought CK2 and had a bear of a time getting into it. It was on my MacBook so it played fine but a little sluggish and the game itself is so dense. I’ll just throw it on the pile of games for future mastery.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

LeeMajors posted:

I bought CK2 and had a bear of a time getting into it. It was on my MacBook so it played fine but a little sluggish and the game itself is so dense. I’ll just throw it on the pile of games for future mastery.

CK3 is my first CK game and it is definitely dense. It has a very steep learning curve. It’s going to take me a while to really learn the in and outs.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

typical pasadena snow

https://twitter.com/emilyclineart/status/1493753063307288583

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

There was thunder and lightning earlier too! spooky!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

Paradox wants you to buy and play Europa Universalis for the dates between CK and Hearts of Iron.

no, you have to wait for Victoria 3 to make it all the way to Hearts of Iron

(or backport your save to Victoria 2 like a real pervert)

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Bird in a Blender posted:

CK3 is my first CK game and it is definitely dense. It has a very steep learning curve. It’s going to take me a while to really learn the in and outs.

I don't really have the horsepower to play it and I'm pretty unlikely to build a machine to make it happen. Such an intriguing game though.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Hey Play

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I wanna drink hot cocoa and rub a dog belly

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Cyberpunk Series X upgrade is finally here :toot:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Bird in a Blender posted:

This is the easy version to learn! Yeah it can definitely seem opaque.

LeeMajors posted:

Wrapping your head around cassus belli seems to be the first major stumbling point after figuring out how to navigate menus. Once you really understand how and when you can go to war or manufacture war for others then you start playing spreadsheet nobles and figuring out how to make a lot of trouble. Then you get into the sillier parts of the game that either make you throw your hands up in the air going what or make you laugh or both. Applies to both CK2 & 3.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
What in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK1CuXG7GMQ

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

I’m on board, as long as it recons with the legacy of Gadget as a catalyst for the entire furry subculture.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

This is the easy version to learn! Yeah it can definitely seem opaque.

Wrapping your head around cassus belli seems to be the first major stumbling point after figuring out how to navigate menus. Once you really understand how and when you can go to war or manufacture war for others then you start playing spreadsheet nobles and figuring out how to make a lot of trouble. Then you get into the sillier parts of the game that either make you throw your hands up in the air going what or make you laugh or both. Applies to both CK2 & 3.

I think I’ve figured out cassus hello, but I keep screwing up who actually benefits from a war. Just went to war as Bohemia to get the kingdom of Hungary. Was using my son’s claim because I had married him to a Hungarian with a claim. Except when I won, Hungary went to my son as a totally separate kingdom because you can’t have a vassal at the same level as you. So I just went to war to give someone else the throne. Oops.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

A lonely island joint

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

It’s disturbing… but also I don’t hate it?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Freaquency posted:

It’s disturbing… but also I don’t hate it?

I do like the plot line of Dale looking like CGI because he got surgery lol

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
If I ever watched Rescue Rangers as a kid, I have completely memory-holed the experience.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Some times
Some Crimes
Go Slipping Through the Cracks

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Rescue rangers was A tier Disney afternoon

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Leperflesh posted:

And Victoria.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Just got home after my 2nd interview with this company that went for over an hour. Tired of the sound of me own voice. These people better gimme the job though, 2.5 hours of total interview time.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

yoooo some weirdass experimental animation done on an old property that was clearly intended to get a reboot? that definitely has my attention

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
The Chip and Dale NES game was some good poo poo.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

It should be illegal for interviews to have more than two stages and more than 2 hours total.

E: or if you go over two then you get mandatory hourly compensation based on the position that you are applying to

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Click the second one it’s better imo

https://twitter.com/josejusejo/status/1493728918360276992?s=21

Kojima and footbaw

Ornery and Hornery fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Feb 16, 2022

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Saving that for September

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

lol Paula Abdul and the Cat from that music video up in da club

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

BlindSite posted:

Just got home after my 2nd interview with this company that went for over an hour. Tired of the sound of me own voice. These people better gimme the job though, 2.5 hours of total interview time.

I'd say any interview that goes for that long is a good sign. Hope you get it.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

LeeMajors posted:

CK2 has the biggest learning curve I’ve ever experienced and barely gives the user a single hint about what to do.

It owns.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
CK3 seemed much easier for me than CK2, YMMV.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

FizFashizzle posted:

CK2 has the biggest learning curve I’ve ever experienced and barely gives the user a single hint about what to do.

It owns.

Oh no it rules. I just never quite found the time to lean into it. I’ll probably give it another run when I get my new laptop.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Also, not to ignore that we are already living in a burgeoning dystopia, but lol/lmao

https://twitter.com/discussingfilm/status/1493986604561707011?s=21

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

As someone on twitter pointed out, imagine the HOA meetings there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Kalli posted:

As someone on twitter pointed out, imagine the HOA meetings there.

Cosplay nightmare