Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

def going to spend my first day fine tuning another one of these…….this time, in memoriam.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Getting Elden ring ads on TikTok and YouTube :derp:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
i want to play elden ring

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
who am I kidding I'm going to tweak one of the default faces a little and call it a day.

from never has red hair options so ill probably spend the most time getting the perfect tint lol.

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao get profiled and murked young bitch.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
already took thurs + fri off for this game....thinking about doing monday too

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

spoilers but, holy poo poo: https://i.imgur.com/yPg7Vcu.jpg

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

already took thurs + fri off for this game....thinking about doing monday too

I've got a big mid-winter break next week... looking forward to capping it off with a Weekend of Gaming

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Larry Parrish posted:

who am I kidding I'm going to tweak one of the default faces a little and call it a day.

from never has red hair options so ill probably spend the most time getting the perfect tint lol.

I do this or Google random how to make X in dark souls lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

gettin there

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
the frog needs to get his rear end in gear and hurry the f*** up

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'm going to fuckin kill the frog

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fungah! posted:

i'm going to fuckin kill the frog

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

gah!

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

apropos to nothing posted:

the frog needs to get his rear end in gear and hurry the f*** up

I'm starting to experience time dilation

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

just remembered xbox gamers get this sucker 12 hours early due to new zealand region trick. 6 days left :pwn:

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I was going to buy a PS5 to play this game on a current gen console but I gave up on finding one and just bought a new graphics card instead without checking to see if the rest of my PC was up to spec like a dumbass. Now I've got a week to either bite to the bullet on a new processor or settle for the PS4 version. I've been a generation behind on games for so long I forgot things cost money.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

rodbeard posted:

I was going to buy a PS5 to play this game on a current gen console but I gave up on finding one and just bought a new graphics card instead without checking to see if the rest of my PC was up to spec like a dumbass. Now I've got a week to either bite to the bullet on a new processor or settle for the PS4 version. I've been a generation behind on games for so long I forgot things cost money.

heres an idea: get an xbox series x, the greatest console ever made

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i want a ps5 so i can move all my saves over to the next gen, but, alas,

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

i want a ps5 so i can move all my saves over to the next gen, but, alas,

Don't see what the problem is. The ps5 should have more than enough room for your saves.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

heres an idea: get an xbox series x, the greatest console ever made

This is exactly what I did. Elden Ring is already downloaded just waiting to unlock

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

microsoft rewards app gives u six bucks back just for buying the hypest game of the year

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Cross-quoting from the video game deals thread, since I also just realized how old my PC's processor is.

TenTwelveTwelve posted:

Today's Newegg email promotion has the Xbox digital version of Elden Ring for $49.99 with code EMCBPA835
Not a big deal, but I know a lot of people are just going to buy it full price
Ten bucks off!! xbox stays winning

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

herculon posted:

This is exactly what I did. Elden Ring is already downloaded just waiting to unlock

I got it on PS5 so I should see if preload is ready

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lollontee posted:

dunno why but im getting some weirdly murderous pre-cognatic visions lately. still, cant wait to see the new victims for whatever profane sex rituals rretard martin has written in. hehe, totally ironically tho

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Try gettting some weirdly flavorful dang na bangus

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rodbeard posted:

you should have purchased an Xbox series X because it's both better than a PS5, easier to find, and cheaper OP.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

Lmao

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

mysterious loyall X posted:

alrighttt, but i pourred weissbeer on my sick rrazor mechaniccal keyboarrd for the thirdd time, andd now im think its not going to recover in time to pplay elden ring with

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
gently caress off

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Do we know if there’s going to be any haptic stuff for the ps5? I thought I heard something about that but didn’t see any detailed commentary. Probably won’t influence my decision to get this for Xbox instead because I doubt it’s going to be anything as good as the DS remaster let alone Astro. Only ever played these games on a Sony console but you just can’t say no to XSX

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Sleng Teng posted:

Do we know if there’s going to be any haptic stuff for the ps5? I thought I heard something about that but didn’t see any detailed commentary. Probably won’t influence my decision to get this for Xbox instead because I doubt it’s going to be anything as good as the DS remaster let alone Astro. Only ever played these games on a Sony console but you just can’t say no to XSX

4) When you get parried by an NPC, the controller will vibrate in a resonant frequency with the PS5, causing both to break apart.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

PS5 version confirmed cancelled entirely as Sony begs all existing owners to throw their consoles into the trash for their own safety

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

lollontee posted:

alrighttt, but i pourred weissbeer on my sick rrazor mechaniccal keyboarrd for the thirdd time, andd now im think its not going to recover in time to pplay elden ring with

gently caress you

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

ONYOURKEYB
OARD

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

scary ghost dog posted:

4) When you get parried by an NPC, the controller will vibrate in a resonant frequency with the PS5, causing both to break apart.

lol

Big Beef City posted:

PS5 version confirmed cancelled entirely as Sony begs all existing owners to throw their consoles into the trash for their own safety

That's where you belong as well.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thank you Fungah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

scary ghost dog posted:

def going to spend my first day fine tuning another one of these…….this time, in memoriam.

lol