Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JElywbkSbY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
u woo u

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
youre the one who operated a successful youtube channel. woo u

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

heehee posted:

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

heehee posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

heehee posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got my head checked
By a jumbo jet
It wasn't easy
But nothing is, no

WOO U

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

heehee posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I got my head checked
By a jumbo jet
It wasn't easy
But nothing is, no

WOO U

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

heehee posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I got my head checked
By a jumbo jet
It wasn't easy
But nothing is, no

WOO U

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Despite the switch covering both a console and handheld quite well I still want a continuation of handhelds like the game boy DS etx lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

Despite the switch covering both a console and handheld quite well I still want a continuation of handhelds like the game boy DS etx lol

I've always hurt my neck with handhelds so I like it this way. it means the games I can play all of the games now.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

EmmyOk posted:

I'll miss a separate Nintendo handheld line but honestly this is a lot better because everything can be focused on one system. So there'd never be a need for two different Smash games like there was for the 3ds and WiiU

Also it probably saves Nintendo a lot of money, so I don't see them going back to separate handheld lines, but then that means it's just going to be upgraded Switches every 6 years for the rest of time which I can't see Nintendo doing either so I really am curious as to where they go from here.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

If you think about it theres no beed for smash games at all due to their badness

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lyle is not onboard.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Also it probably saves Nintendo a lot of money, so I don't see them going back to separate handheld lines, but then that means it's just going to be upgraded Switches every 6 years for the rest of time which I can't see Nintendo doing either so I really am curious as to where they go from here.

I guess they could release a Switch-style console along with a powerhouse console, but it's been a long time since they've seemed interested in keeping up with the others technically.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nintendo presents the Xbox Series X

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

they named the eighth Nintendo the Ninetendo

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Winifred Madgers posted:

they named the eighth Nintendo the Ninetendo

No they didn’t

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

ive been misinformed

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Action Jacktion posted:

I guess they could release a Switch-style console along with a powerhouse console, but it's been a long time since they've seemed interested in keeping up with the others technically.

I always thought the Switch originally was going to have a dock that had an embedded GPU in it so maybe the successor will have that. But yeah other than giving the controller a D Pad and fixing the joycon drift I'm not sure what more or different they can do.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I can’t wait to see what new products Nintendo has in store for all of us in the near and distant future.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

NienNunb posted:

I can’t wait to see what new products Nintendo has in store for all of us in the near and distant future.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NienNunb posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

NienNunb posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

NienNunb posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

NienNunb posted:

Kirby and the Forgotten Land

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

yep. that's one of em.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

NienNunb posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Kirby and the Forgotten Land

b_d posted:

yep. that's one of em.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

NienNunb posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Love to sit down at the computer and list Nintendo products with my friends