Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I remember watching My Neighbor Totoro constantly as a kid. Later on my younger brother used to watch that Jimmy Neutron movie over and over, so much that I eventually got fed up and hid the DVD in our storage room for weeks until my parents threatened to ground me unless I gave it back.

Totoro was my sister's go to repeat movie lol. I bet my parents hate Ghibli so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

i would repeatedly watch ace ventura

My younger sister would watch this on VHS every drat day and sometimes she'd take days off school faking a sickie and just watch it all day. I'd come home and shed be in front of the TV wearing out the tape, actually fully immeresed and watching it. She did this for years and then just stopped when she was old enough to hang out with boys, but even like 20 years later she'll park a car and say "Like a glove" or "Do NOT go in there!" after going to the toilet.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

My younger sister would watch this on VHS every drat day and sometimes she'd take days off school faking a sickie and just watch it all day. I'd come home and shed be in front of the TV wearing out the tape, actually fully immeresed and watching it. She did this for years and then just stopped when she was old enough to hang out with boys, but even like 20 years later she'll park a car and say "Like a glove" or "Do NOT go in there!" after going to the toilet.

-three darts is too much
-from the consulate, right? this is weeeiiird
-little hot in these rhinos

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Also I’ve seen Liar Liar an insane amount of times but only a few years ago realized that the mom’s new boyfriend is Cary Elwes.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

If you’ve seen them once you should say both those things. Jim Carey is considered a comedy legend in some circles

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
bumblebee tuna. bumblebee tuna! [whispering] your BALLS are showing

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

scary ghost dog posted:

Lmao

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
repeating remembered movie lines verbatim was an awesome childhood habit

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

repeating remembered movie lines verbatim was an awesome childhood habit

Being better at remembering the funny lines = being the funnier kid.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
i was proud to say, "and YOU must be the monopoly guy" to the first of my friends to shave his head

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

matti posted:

same wtf

Same except I’ve never seen the pest…… just googled it and lol’ing at this pic for some reason

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

uda! throw me a spear! thats it….NOBODY messes with the DO! let me guess, white devil white devil? shikakaaaaaa

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

yep

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Same except I’ve never seen the pest…… just googled it and lol’ing at this pic for some reason

*spies an 8-year-old* Clever girl...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

It’s a loose adaptation of The Most Dangerous Game where renowned pedophile Jeffrey Jones plays a rich man who hunts an annoying grifter played by John Leguizamo for sport to add to his collection of mounted human heads of different races.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

John Leguizamo’s character does multiple extremely offensive Asian impersonations throughout the movie, it’s really something to behold

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
solid pitch but i'm still skipping the pest. leguizamo took a few years to come into his own imo.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

insane anime posted:

i havent stopped watching step brothers and superbad since release.

I worked in a theater when these came out and would frequently just go sit down and watch the whole movie while in the middle of a shift.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

John Leguizamo’s character does multiple extremely offensive Asian impersonations throughout the movie, it’s really something to behold

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-b1RGU8xZU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Knuc U Kinte posted:

My family is like this but with the Muppet Christmas Carol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAB8dNMoXZ0

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

my childhood repeat movie was a vhs copy of happy gilmore lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

pretty sure you have seen the pest actually

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

jesus christ lol

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I got a ton of repeat viewings out of Surf Ninjas. That movie made me think the Game Gear was the coolest thing ever

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

she sounds badass

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

as a child i found ace ventura 2 way too cartoony and preferred the more grounded universe of the first one

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
The Pest is a classic

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

my god

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sonic movie 1 was insanely bad wtf. Anyways, I’m hype to simulwatch the second one as well. Jim Carey ftw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

9 stinky dinky