Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
https://www.gq.com/story/robert-pattinson-march-cover-profile

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Karate Bastard posted:

This is drat near perfect execution of the format.

neither of them are deepthroating the speech bubbles, 2/5

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Saw a vid today of Terry devouring a swimmer in Australia, not sure he's all that chill and good.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Terry will be back or else.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
a week is more than three days, terry'll be back and all you sinners'll be sorry forgiven

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LMFAO

HELL YES

LOL! THIS RULES!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Antigravitas posted:

This is a green 100€ note. However, your brain perceives it as purple.
That's because I changed its colour in Photoshop.

Warnehmen?

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

Saw a vid today of Terry devouring a swimmer in Australia, not sure he's all that chill and good.

The swimmer was presumably Australian, so Terry is still good in my book.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Because it's the past tense. Warnehmen, Istnehmen, Wirdnehmen. :pseudo:

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Wargenommen!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

That stuff is great. It goes down real smooth

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Kirk Vikernes posted:

No matter which way you chug it?

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

Kirk Vikernes posted:

Made me feel quite rough. :(

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Mauser posted:

neither of them are deepthroating the speech bubbles, 2/5

P sure they both have a few sliding around up and down their oesophagi as we speak op. They have that look about them

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Who is it this time?

Edit: some "satirist" I've never heard of.

Detective No. 27 has a new favorite as of 23:29 on Feb 16, 2022

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Detective No. 27 posted:

Who is it this time?

Edit: some "satirist" I've never heard of.

I mostly knew him as a panelist on Wait Wait Don't Tell Me

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea he's an extremely old man/uber dork reference but he was like one of three still living funny self-described 'conservatives' so RIP to a real one

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

sexpig by night posted:

yea he's an extremely old man/uber dork reference but he was like one of three still living funny self-described 'conservatives' so RIP to a real one

Yeah he's just about the only conservative that ever genuinely made me laugh and could still poke fun at his own "side"

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

These are all great, thank you.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Power Khan posted:

Are supermarkets in the UK still empty? We don't get alot of news from there.

they run out randomly

like sometimes its fine then you go back and whoops, no fresh fruit or veg, whoops no pasta, whoops no fresh chicken, sometimes only a few things are affected, sometimes half the store seems to have gaps. Nothing has really 'gone' but the supply chains are hosed and there's little reason to expect anything to change.

Like most of brexit, nothing has massively changed, everythings just got a little more poo poo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chintu you son of a bitch! :argh:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://twitter.com/VoicesByZane/status/1494023777390252038?s=20&t=LypdSGAr08Rg4YS3Oa8DPA
https://twitter.com/GetGianni/status/1494039289558097922?s=20&t=LypdSGAr08Rg4YS3Oa8DPA

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Regarde Aduck posted:

they run out randomly

like sometimes its fine then you go back and whoops, no fresh fruit or veg, whoops no pasta, whoops no fresh chicken, sometimes only a few things are affected, sometimes half the store seems to have gaps. Nothing has really 'gone' but the supply chains are hosed and there's little reason to expect anything to change.

Like most of brexit, nothing has massively changed, everythings just got a little more poo poo

Yup, I was literally in Tesco the other day and me and this old lady were just staring at the empty chicken fridge in disbelief

I couldn't bring myself to scream "you voted for this" when she gave me those blitz spirit eyes

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

What, people don't put Nigel Farage pointing I DID THIS stickers on everything?

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
Man, I've traveled a lot and I've literally never been to the UK aside from one awful layover at Heathrow, but I am so sorry you guys have to live with the English. Looking forward to getting EU citizenship though :downs:

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
I went to england once and a child smoking a cigarette told me to gently caress off.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Brewmaster posted:

I went to england once and a child smoking a cigarette told me to gently caress off.

Sometimes it's hard to see how the British and Australians are relates but this is not one of those times

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

throwback to my favourite meme of all time

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Amphigory posted:

I couldn't bring myself to scream "you voted for this" when she gave me those blitz spirit eyes

Britain's starving regardless of whether it's fighting Nazis or voting for them, it seems.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

CommissarMega posted:

Britain's starving regardless of whether it's fighting Nazis or voting for them, it seems.

Neat! when theyre all dead, the colonies can sneak in and take all their gold and artifacts back

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

doandroidzdream
Apr 27, 2019

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

CommissarMega posted:

Now if they'd just do it quicker.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

as a Kiwi right now, fuckin oof

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Yeah that one got me right in the oofs.

If I have learned anything over this pandemic it's that most people will happily choose death before inconvenience.

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

Karate Bastard posted:

If I have learned anything over this pandemic it's that most people will happily choose death of others before inconvenience.

ftfy

If people would really believe they themselves would have a higher risk of dying, I don't think everyone would be so giddy on opening back up again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

sexpig by night posted:

One of the OG 'triggered much?' edgelords from National Lampoon

Foreigners Around The World by P.J. O'Rourke