Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Did the one we were having finish?

Hell no, but restrictions re being lifted anyway. Just like they were before Christmas, and we know how that turned out.

BoM posted:

Weather Situation: A very humid and unstable airmass lies over NSW ahead of a front moving across the west and south of the State.

Severe thunderstorms are likely to produce damaging winds in the warning area over the next several hours. Locations which may be affected include Penrith, Wollongong, Campbelltown, Katoomba, Springwood and Bilpin.

A few rumbles of thunder here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Did the one we were having finish?

nope.

Oh, lookout western Sydney, ya dirty fucks

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

Oh, lookout western Sydney, ya dirty fucks

No more than thunder and a bit of wind here so far.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Mate sent me this. this is gonna be fucken metal

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Unless the wind is going in the opposite direction on your side of the mountains there's nothing happening. It's totally fine up here.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Already getting thunder in Newtown.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Storm seems to have gone around us but the temperature has dropped 9 degrees in the last hour.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Looks like it's making GBS threads itself out the more east it gets, disappointing.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It ain't poo poo. Fuckin meteorologists just trying to feel important.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
We didn't even get enough rain to fill the bird baths.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Got my covid booster this week. Bit of wooziness, a sore arm, and weird dreams from it but that’s it.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I had the best ten dollar lunch special schnitty Ive ever had yesterday. It was so good I had a dream about a band whose rider was six bottles of wine and twenty organic chicken breasts hammered flat and panko crumbed

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

I got a kebab for lunch from the local charcoal chicken place. They roast their own chooks over charcoals in the store on a big rotisserie, and so instead of using shaved kebab meat they chop up the charcoal chicken and toss that in. It's absolutely transformative. They also throw tabouleh in as standard too.

Also, having to drive 30 mins each way to go water my parents' plants because despite having rain here in Brissie over the past week, their suburb is notorious for all the rain splitting and passing either side of them.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/LucyThack/status/1494138555127328769

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
"Aphids"

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
The sky's gone a lovely piss colour

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

SuddenCactus posted:

The sky's gone a lovely piss colour

not bad

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

Those are some big fuckin' antennae

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Nam Taf posted:

Those are some big fuckin' antennae

Reception has always been poo poo in Penrith lmao

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

I had the best ten dollar lunch special schnitty Ive ever had yesterday.

Nam Taf posted:

I got a kebab for lunch from the local charcoal chicken place.

Gonna need names and locations here thanks

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

oh yeah there's the rain

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
There's 1 kebab place up here and I haven't had a kebab in 4 or 5 years because every time I go to get one there's a line and there's no loving way I'm lining up to get a kebab. I want one so much but I just can't do it, ethically.

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010

There's 1 kebab place up here and I haven't had a kebab in 4 or 5 years because every time I go to get one there's a line and there's no loving way I'm lining up to get a kebab. I want one so much but I just can't do it, ethically.

There is infact 2. 1 is at the top of the street and pretty standard in kebab terms. The other is the old one thats been there forever but got taken over by someone new and it's supposed to be pretty decent but haven't tried it.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Got myself a new welding helmet from marketplace. $2500 helmet, a pile of spares and two batteries worth about $300 each. Grand total of $800, just needed the filters and lenses changed over (piles of them in the spares pile) and the sweat bands and hood need a wash. It's a fancy one with a powered purifying respirator backpack

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

There is infact 2. 1 is at the top of the street and pretty standard in kebab terms. The other is the old one thats been there forever but got taken over by someone new and it's supposed to be pretty decent but haven't tried it.

Ok where? The only one I know if a few shops up from the medical centre.

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010

Ok where? The only one I know if a few shops up from the medical centre.

other is top of the street opposite the carro nextdoor to the savoy. We also have 2 fried chicken places now. One fake kfc and the other korean fried

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

Visible Stink posted:

Gonna need names and locations here thanks

Royal Charcoal Chicken, Stones Corner

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

other is top of the street opposite the carro nextdoor to the savoy. We also have 2 fried chicken places now. One fake kfc and the other korean fried

Oh poo poo you're right. I walk right past there almost every day and I just never noticed the sign.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

How often does this shitnhappen that they have a sign

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Nam Taf posted:

Royal Charcoal Chicken, Stones Corner

Gunna try this, thanks.

Nam Taf posted:

Also, having to drive 30 mins each way to go water my parents' plants because despite having rain here in Brissie over the past week, their suburb is notorious for all the rain splitting and passing either side of them.

Sunnybank/Robertson?

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Part 2 of my neverending series, sharehouses with threatening auras:

speaking of threatening auras, check your pms

Jumpsuit
Jan 1, 2007

Nam Taf posted:

The Gap except that one time

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

McSpergin posted:

Got myself a new welding helmet from marketplace. $2500 helmet, a pile of spares and two batteries worth about $300 each. Grand total of $800, just needed the filters and lenses changed over (piles of them in the spares pile) and the sweat bands and hood need a wash. It's a fancy one with a powered purifying respirator backpack

Well it's definitely time for bed because I had to reread that three times to not read "wedding helmet"

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

McSpergin posted:

Good for you. Welding fume is loving nasty stuff that is only just now being recognised for the damage it's probably been doing for 100 years.

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

ili posted:

Sunnybank/Robertson?

Jumpsuit posted:

Nah, out bayside way.

Redvenom
Jun 17, 2003
I also owe BunnyX :10Bux:

Jumpsuit posted:

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Zazi posted:

Good for you. Welding fume is loving nasty stuff that is only just now being recognised for the damage it's probably been doing for 100 years.

Update: 2 batteries are Li-Ion and below rechargable levels, one is nickel metal hydride and has a different charger so I'll have to try sus a charger at work. Might try jump start the batteries this weekend.

It's also a flip up visor on the welding part to make it a grinding helmet without the darkening which owns for knife making because it's normally a filter mask plus safety glasses and it goes hot as gently caress and poo poo gets fogged up, now it's time for comfortable grinding

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Anyone know what the $50 Testicular Suspensory Supporter at the chemist does?

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
lifts and separates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lube Enthusiast posted:

Anyone know what the $50 Testicular Suspensory Supporter at the chemist does?

I'll do it for a tenner