Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

This is a hell of a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/DrewGulak/status/1494162128831451143

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

She's there to foreshadow Sam's appearance in the Face of the Revolution ladder match.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Did the talk abt possible permanent / long term covid damage to Keith Lee's health turn out to be smoke? Speculation about his future seemed pretty serious; even if it were the case I don't doubt that KL shifted a few gears lower would still be a smart pickup for AEW. But I'd like to hope he's healthy.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Basic Chunnel posted:

Did the talk abt possible permanent / long term covid damage to Keith Lee's health turn out to be smoke? Speculation about his future seemed pretty serious; even if it were the case I don't doubt that KL shifted a few gears lower would still be a smart pickup for AEW. But I'd like to hope he's healthy.

It was always just goons reading that he had prolonged Covid and heart complications and baselessly jumping to "drat he should definitely retire; no way he could possibly legitimately be fine to wrestle." WWE cleared him post-COVID and they're presumably as stringent as anyone is gonna be in the industry

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

Basic Chunnel posted:

He seemed fine during his debut but some people here and the Fed-sourced wrestling press were still convinced he was slow and unfit.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Basic Chunnel posted:

he had come out and said he had some health scares related to it (especially with his heart) but everything about his recovery was speculation

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Basic Chunnel posted:

I think it's safe to assume he's fine. Given how quick WWE is to disqualify someone from wrestling if they have any serious health scare (unless they're old as dirt then they can do whatever i guess), I can't see them letting him wrestle again unless he was 100%.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Huntman posted:

I think it's safe to assume he's fine. Given how quick WWE is to disqualify someone from wrestling if they have any serious health scare (unless they're old as dirt then they can do whatever i guess), I can't see them letting him wrestle again unless he was 100%.

It is kind of wild how in WWE the higher up the card you are the less concern they have about liability. Like, Keith gets bad covid and they just immediately give up on him. Meanwhile they watched Goldberg and Undertaker nearly kill each other multiple times in one match and went "I don't see any problem having both of these guys doing main event runs for years to come"

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
No no, multiple certified doctors with access to Keith's medical records post on this forum and they assured me his heart will explode if it ticks above 90bpm

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

he said it all himself in his covid video once the privacy was respected enough. it was always something he could come back from just very scary and not certain at the time

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
hhh donated his heart to keith lee and that's a shoot

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I take back what I said about Gabe Kidd just working an angle, the man is vanity searching and then getting really mad about it

https://twitter.com/gabrielkidd_/status/1494151792564658179

Also this is a very funny post about his real strong friend

https://twitter.com/gabrielkidd_/status/1494157844035555328

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Gabe you didn't even finish the sentence

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Gabriel Kidd is deeply embarrassing

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Gabriel Shidd

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Gabriel Kidd rapidly signing up for something awful to yell at us now

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Kidd heard people say the EVOLVE guy was the worst Gabe on Twitter and went all hold my beer

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Gabriel Kidd rapidly signing up for something awful to yell at us now

He's a young boy, he can't afford the paywall

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Rarity posted:

Kidd heard people say the anime weeb was the worst Kidd on Twitter and went all hold my beer

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

lol

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

He's a young boy, he can't afford the paywall

Just save the 10 bux by leaving a few burgers off the order next time Tanahashi sends him to Shake Shack

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Just save the 10 bux by leaving a few burgers off the order next time Tanahashi sends him to Shake Shack

Seems like a pretty good way to ensure that the next thing he eats is a shoot High Fly Flow.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

god drat

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
Edit: I actually have no idea what's going on with Gabe right now but it looks dodgy.

Nilbop fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Feb 17, 2022

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Pay for my plane ride Gabe, we’ll get it sorted.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Gabe should have logged off like a week ago

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
With them having a program in RevPro, we might see some of the worst posting in human history between Gabe and Ospreay.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Pinche Rudo posted:

Gabe should have logged off like a week ago

Gabes on Twitter can’t help themselves

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Gabes on Twitter can’t help themselves

At least the Kidd isn't in NFT spaces 24/7.

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
https://twitter.com/WillOspreay/status/1494346845958520840?t=S1OmJfNfNd6rsIxx5xAIZQ&s=19

When Ospreay is telling you it's time to log off

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I wonder if being able to broadcast whatever you want to the entire world 24/7 is bad for the brain

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

*dusts off privacy respecting hat*

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Gabe joins Seth Rollins in the small group of people who are somehow worse at posting than Will

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I didn't respect Keith Lee's privacy and hell, I'm not gonna respect Gabe's

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

The Rape Defender logging in

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

Lumbermouth posted:

The Rape Defender logging in

Will or Gabe? https://twitter.com/GabrielKidd_/status/1494327518802821133

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
When I started ignoring his tweets they were about Daniel Garcia imitating Shibata. Things move fast I guess.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I don't know who any of these dorks are and hell, it seems to have paid off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Dig up, stupid