Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

precision posted:

to be quite honest with you, i would one hundred per cent rather take the bull shot than let someone pogo on my nuts

my rear end in a top hat has never been more clenched. oh my GOD dude.

:wrong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7FCawDvUDc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

Johnny Knoxville on Steve-O's podcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBNvk9CA1j4&t=2182s

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
My god, the reveal in "Silence of the Lambs" of the pans hanging from the ceiling in the hallway... genius.

hello internet
Sep 13, 2004

Wasn't a terrible movie by any means but left the theater relatively unsatisfied. Just seemed too forced although I think this one had one of the best intros

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

My theatre wasn’t crowded but audibly had the crowd gasping, laughing and saying “oh no” and poo poo out loud.

I don’t think I’d personally rank it as my favorite but I loved the experience and I’m glad it happened. Age has not humbled them.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

The new cast had this aura of trying way to hard and overselling things. It reminded me of all the copycat shows that came out like Dirty Sanchez. I get the guys are old but they did all the stuff. I don’t think they needed a passing the torch thing.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Vintersorg posted:

The new cast had this aura of trying way to hard and overselling things. It reminded me of all the copycat shows that came out like Dirty Sanchez. I get the guys are old but they did all the stuff. I don’t think they needed a passing the torch thing.

really? you think rachel was overselling the scorpion bites? cause she was just good sporting it and made like no sounds... if anything she was no-selling it

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I forgot about that part. They actually really didn’t use her much but maybe more in 4.5. I’m trying to remember what else she did aside from watch things.

She pretty much handled that part like a pro and either was stoned out of her mind or is just absolutely stone cold.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Rachel was clearly the right for the gang, I wish we'd seen a little more of her. No selling the taser on her tongue and taking the scorpion was real strong, maybe too strong.

Silence of the Lambs was hands down the best skit in the entire thing. For as much penis as there was, I was glad most of it was actually entertaining not overly gross like all the making GBS threads in 3.

"im a vegetarian" was a great line. I think the Forever.5 will be good, there seemed like a lot in the credits sequences that will be fun to catch.

It was some fun times with old friends who happen to share their dicks a lot. Ehren got a lot of play in the final cut, and dude better have had all the kids he's gonna have. I don't think his junk exists anymore.

Live At Five!
Feb 15, 2008

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Rachel was clearly the right for the gang, I wish we'd seen a little more of her. No selling the taser on her tongue and taking the scorpion was real strong, maybe too strong.

Silence of the Lambs was hands down the best skit in the entire thing. For as much penis as there was, I was glad most of it was actually entertaining not overly gross like all the making GBS threads in 3.

"im a vegetarian" was a great line. I think the Forever.5 will be good, there seemed like a lot in the credits sequences that will be fun to catch.

It was some fun times with old friends who happen to share their dicks a lot. Ehren got a lot of play in the final cut, and dude better have had all the kids he's gonna have. I don't think his junk exists anymore.

Apparently he ruptured his right testicle during the pogo stick test. This was on IMDB so I don't know for sure but based on what I saw it seems accurate. Movie was great, it was just nice to see dumb mayhem.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
haha yeah :mad: I'M A VEGETARIAN! was one of the funniest lines for sure

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Live At Five! posted:

Apparently he ruptured his right testicle during the pogo stick test. This was on IMDB so I don't know for sure but based on what I saw it seems accurate. Movie was great, it was just nice to see dumb mayhem.

I literally do not have the balls for a lot of the stuff they do with their dicks, reading that it busted his nut makes me feel it even worse. The turtle that bit Pontius was exactly what he's about, but also FUCCCCCKKKK NOOOOOOO.

I'll be honest I'm not sure I watched the entire Pogo Stick test, I think I might have looked down when he goes up on it. Just oof. My whole theater was screaming please god no don't do it.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Knoxville thanked me for rounding up my friends and coming to see the movie.

I was alone in the theater.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Roth posted:

Knoxville thanked me for rounding up my friends and coming to see the movie.

I was alone in the theater.

Ha, same! I went to a 1:20 show today.

The theatre employee that came in to check on things came in right before Steve-O's underwater fart exploded

e: I don't remember if it was in the previous movies, but I noticed that in all the "I'm [name] and this is [stunt]" shots, Knoxville and Steve-O were always covering their nuts. That's a veteran move

tinstaach fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Feb 15, 2022

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

https://twitter.com/dawnofthediscs/status/1494303697051992067?t=Cw1yPVBwDmiOuJhNEeCYlg&s=19

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
so there's gonna be those, and then ALSO a 4ever.5 right?

drat that's a lot of material. heck yeah.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Finally saw it with some old highschool buddies. We had a whole theatre to ourselves. It was awesome, though I think 3 is still my favourite movie.

The intro was so good. Beecock made me very uncomfortable. Ehren was the star, easily.

I actually missed Bam's appearance in the marching band sketch but my buddies pointed it out. I wonder what the deal is with that. I heard that they tried to bring him on but it "got weird" and they had to nix it.

Can't wait for 4.5.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Bam has substance abuse issues and agreed to stay clean and sober for the movie but wasn't able to. I think he's in rehab right now?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Breadallelogram posted:

Bam has substance abuse issues and agreed to stay clean and sober for the movie but wasn't able to. I think he's in rehab right now?

He refused to sign a sobriety agreement

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Silence of the Lambs was one of the funniest bits they have ever done.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Just watched this with a group of people on a Discord call since I wasn't willing to brave the theaters and holy poo poo it's been a long time since I've heard a group of people laugh like that. We were losing it at all points. Just a fantastic movie.

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010

Vintersorg posted:

The new cast was fine but the guest stars brought a weird vibe. Tyler the Creator clearly couldn't take it and the hockey player was over the top aggressive.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
PK Subban? He was positively delightful.

I agree with you about Tyler though. He seemed almost too excited to be there and hammed it up too much. Conversely, Eric Andre was barely there at all and didn't really seem into it at all when he was.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

That "poopies" guy got so disproportionally rekt compared to the rest of the new cast who did basically nothing.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

veni veni veni posted:

That "poopies" guy got so disproportionally rekt compared to the rest of the new cast who did basically nothing.

I thought that Zack guy went pretty hard.

I did think it was funny that Eric Andre’s appearance basically just amounted to him standing around on set for a bit and nothing else.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I love the part where they’re setting up a bit and Preston shits his pants completely unprompted and gets SO distressed about it.

“I poo poo my pants”

“Did you?”

“Yeah I poo poo my pants”

“Why?”

“I didn’t mean to!”

Cue Lance throwing up while Preston repeatedly chants “oh god. I poo poo my pants!”

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I'm a grown man

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Eric Andre gets annihilated by an airbag at the coffee stand, at least. Whatever stunt he was involved in probably didn’t work out or got cut for time. I think that little bald guy from Sex and the City shows up for a few seconds in Jackass 2 but doesn’t do anything, probably the same kind of deal.

Live At Five!
Feb 15, 2008
I bet Eric Andre shows up in Jackass 4.5 more than the actual movie.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Also in fairness to Eric he's said that his show has taken a toll on his body so it's possible he just wasn't 100% comfortable doing something really wild

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i thought Eric Andre seemed totally into it, just not in an over the top way. i didn't at all get the impression he didn't want to be there :confused:

i would bet that 4.5 is where most of the stuff with the new cast is, since they knew most people would want less of that

but yeah zack went hard and rachel got loving stung on the lips by a scorpion, that's up there with paper cuts as far as i'm concerned

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Mister Speaker posted:

PK Subban? He was positively delightful.

PK Subban was great and I loved that he didn't hold back at all.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
With no prior announcement, Jackass Forever is on Paramount Plus now. In the US, anyways.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Pirate Jet posted:

With no prior announcement, Jackass Forever is on Paramount Plus now. In the US, anyways.

oh gently caress yes the perfect thing to make this lovely rainy day much much less lovely!!!

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Pirate Jet posted:

I think it wasn't due out until April. They probably saw it leaked online so they just flipped the switch.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
Was decent, but the way people spoke of it, I thought it would have been better tbh.

I also missed the scene with Bam, but went back to look at that scene after. Glad he isnt part of the gang anymore, never liked it. But miss his parents.

Woodenlung fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Mar 23, 2022

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
bam's mom and dad must have really loved him, because i know they weren't getting paid very much haha

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Just watched on paramount+, lets go poopies

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Yeah overall I wasn't impressed, some of the stuff with the old crew was fun enough but the new guys left me cold for the most part. I think a part of the charm in the past was the palpable reluctance by the guys to do certain things and then having to/agreeing to do them anyway and the new guys were just kind of gung-ho and it smacked like they were over-eager to impress Knoxville and everyone else which took something away from the whole thing, like I didn't particularly care that they got hurt. A big part for me back in the day was the fact that the guys were able to conjure empathy out of me even though they were doing profoundly stupid things. The new guys didn't.

I did laugh quite a few times but only a few hours later I'd forgotten I'd even watched it, to be honest. Also on the surface the tribute to Ryan Dunn was sweet but considering the way he checked out (and the fact that someone died because of him), I can't help but to feel severely conflicted about it.

Still looking forward to 4,5 in any case, it does look like a lot was left out of the theatrical version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewybiteems
Mar 16, 2009
Just watched on streaming and got absolutely bowled over w/ laughter. Personally I loved the new cast and guest appearances. There seems to be a bit in every movie with Knoxville's "look at Lance!" and it cuts to Lance Bangs doubled over and holding back puke and it kills me every time. Based on the credits the .5 should be amazing. RIP to Danger Ehren's balls.